英語の質問!センセーショナルなタイトルを生成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人々が自分たちがコンピューターに制御されていると言うことがありますが、それは時にコンピューターに制御されていると言える
  • 非常に
  • プログラムは人間によって書かれなければならないが、一部のコンピューターは自分の行動から学ぶことができる
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

(1)次の英文とほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適語を入れなさい。 People somethings say they are computer-controlled, ( ) is sometimes ( ) that they are computer-controlled (2)次の語と同じになるように空所に適語を入れなさい。 =very (        ) 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 The program has to be written by a human being,though some computers can now learn from what they have done  次の文のasと同じ用法のasを含む文を一つ選びなさい。 The program has to be written by a human being,though some computers can now learn from what they have done and modify their program (as )they gain experience.  (1)I asked her if she had done as I told her. (2)The fans got more excited as the game went on. (3)He is well known as a story teller. (4)As I have no money with me now, I cannot buy the book. お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) (It) is sometimes (said) that they are computer-controlled. 人々は、コンピュータに支配されていると、時々、言われます。 (2) 解答不能。 <和訳> ・コンピュータの中には、今では、それらが行ったことから学習できるコンピュータもありますが、そのプログラムは、人間によって書かれなければなりません。 <as の用法> ・コンピュータの中には、今では、それらが、行ったことから学習し、経験を積むにつれて、そのプログラムを修正できるコンピュータもありますが、そのプログラムは、人間によって書かれなければなりません。(~につれて) (1)彼女が、私の言いつけた様にしたかどうか、私は、彼女に尋ねました。(~の様に) (2)ゲームが進行するにつれて、ファンは、一層興奮しました。(~につれて)⇒○ (3)彼は、物語作家として、有名です。(~として) (4)今お金の持ち合わせがないので、私はその本が買えません。(~なので)

関連するQ&A

• thoughについて。

though +節 の場合、though以降を[~だけれど、~ ] と訳すと思うのですが、(辞書にもそのように出ていますが) 問題集で、次の英文を訳しなさい。という問題があり、 The program has to be written by a human being , though some computers can now learn from what they have done. プログラムは人間が書かなければならないが、コンピューターの中には自分がしたことからすぐに学習することができるものもある。 これが答えなのですが、いいのでしょうか? 場合によってはニュアンスが違ってくることもあると思うのですが、いいのでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です!

正しい英文になるように、空所から適切な語句を選べ。 (1)(As if/Now that/As far as)I know,he is one of the best basketball players. (2)I practiced soccer hard (so that/supposing/in case) our team could win the game. (3)(Once/Even if/In order that) you have made a promise, you must keep it. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)As soon as I had received a reply from him,I got a second mail. (         ) had I received a reply from him (        ) I got a second mail. (2)If you don‘t keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. (        ) you keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)今や彼も18歳なのだから、自分の将来を考えなければならない。 (       )(       ) he is 18, he should think of his future. (2)彼女は悲しかったが、泣かないようにした。 Sad (        ) she was, she tried not to cry. (3)彼女は母親が戻ってくるまでに宿題を終わらせるつもりだ。 She is going to finish her homework (       )(       )(       ) her mother comes back. 次の日本文にあうように、カッコ内の語句を並べ変えなさい。 (1)それはとても面白い映画だったので、私は先週3度見てしまった。 (a/it/movie/such/was/that/it/watched/I/funny) three times last week. (2)彼女は生きている限り、彼の親切を忘れないだろう。 She(forget/kindness/long/lives/his/as/as/she/won‘t). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)何か起こるといけないので、携帯電話を持っていきなさい。(in case) (2)外出するたびに、彼はその店に寄っている。(every time) お願いします!!

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っているのでだれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適語を補いなさい。 1.The beautiful shrine is older than any other building in my hometown.   =The beautiful shrine is (  )(  ) building in my hometown. 2.He doesn't have as many good ideas as I.    =He has (  ) good ideas (  ) I. 3.He is five centimeters taller than I am.    =He is taller than I (  ) five centimeters.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 英語の質問

答え i remember being scolded by the teacher for not having done my homework. 宿題をやらなかったために先生に怒られたのを覚えている。 i remember being scolded by the teacher for having not done my homework. 僕はこう思ったんですけど、 何で現在完了の否定は、haveの後ろに来る型があるのに、なぜ前にでてるのでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です!!

(1)Paul wished he (read/have read/had read) the book earlier. (2) I know Ann isn`t a doctor, but she knows so much about medicine. It`s as if she (is/were/would be) a doctor. (3)It`s time you (have gone/went/are going) to bed.   次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)But for that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. If it ( )( )( )( ) that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. (2)With a little more money, I could buy that beautiful dress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)ミキが歌うのを聞いたら、プロの歌手だと思いますよ。 (  ) hear Miki sign, you ( )( ) she was a professional singer. (2)より大きな地震だったら、その村は陸の孤島と化しただろう。 The bigger earthquake ( )( )( ) the village an isolated island on land. (3)もしも彼が現れたら、この本を渡してくださいますか。 If he ( ) show up, could you give him this book? (1)もし彼女のEメールアドレスさえ知っていれば。 (I/her/knew/e-mail address/only/if)! (2)もし彼が本当のことを言うならば、私だって彼を許すかもしれない。 (to/me/were/if/he/tell) (1)彼女に今話すことができたらいいのだが。 (2)彼女にあの時話すことができたらよかったのだが。 次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は1度しか使えません。 (1)(  ) something unusual, the dog suddenly started to run. (2)A few days later, the thief ( ) himself to the police. (3)He wants to ( ) a band with some of his friends. (4)She always ( ) her hair back when she goes jogging. (5)The magazine is known for ( ) government policies. (6)I`m trying to lose weight by ( ) every morning. (7)I can ( ) up to 100 in Portuguese. (8)The scientist made his assistant ( ) the results of the experiments. (9)Please ( ) the bag you bought yesterday. (10)Now many diseases can be ( ).

• 教えてください

空所に適語を入れなさい。 1.We were surprised ( ) the news of his winning the Nobel Prize. 2.They were satisfied ( ) the photos sent from the spacecraft. 3.She was disappointed ( ) the result of her biology exam. 4.Wind power generation is well known ( ) people all over the world. 各組の英文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 1.a) Mr. Yamada teaches us chemistry. b) Chemistry is ( ) ( ) us by Mr. Yamada. 2.a) The scientists named the spacecraft "Hayabusa." b) The spacecraft ( ) ( ) "Hayabusa" by the scientists. 3.a) They say that the oceans around Japan are rich in marine life. b) It ( ) ( ) that the oceans around Japan are rich in marine life. 4.a) The students took care of the animals in the laboratory. b) The animals were ( ) ( ) ( ) by the students in the laboratory. 5.a) They are building the new power station now. b) The new power station is ( ) ( ) by them now.

• 比較の問題

( )に適語を入れて下さい。 1She looks yonger than she ( ). 2He likes baseball better than () else. 3I have never felt ( ) happy. 4Please make your speech as short as ( ). 5I read ( ) now than I read to. 6The river is ( ) as long as the Tama.

• 英語の質問です!!

次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は一度しか使えません。 (1)Now our school ( ) with new teaching methods. (2)They had to ( ) their lives for their country at that time. (3)The boy is ( ) to go to the amusement part. (4)We (  ) in front of the station yesterday. (5)The news has ( ) the interest of people around the country. (6)Can you ( ) a good English-Japanese dictionary? (7)He chose his words carefully so as not to ( ) a misunderstanding. (8)A little later I ( ) that I had been mistaken. (9)It is important for the wound to be ( ). (10)The school focuses on ( ) the students‘ sense of morality. (experiment/cause/recomend/part/sacrifice/cool/cultivate/long/realize/attract)

• 英語の質問です!!

次の各文の【】内の語を適切な形に変えなさい。ただし1語とは限りません。 (1)If I (have) enough money.I would buy a new computer. (2)I would try again if (be) you. (3)If we (practice) harder, we would have won the game. 次のアの文をイのように書き換える場合、空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 (1)アI cannot tell you what to do because I don`t know the truth. イI ( )( )( )what to do if I knew the truth. (2)ア The accident happend because she wasn`t careful. イ Had she been carefull,the accident ( )( )( ) happened. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 (1)もっと早く宿題を終えていれば、そのテレビ番組を見ることができたのに。 Had I finished my homework earlier,I ( )( )( ) the TV program. (2)もし彼女があなただったら、ためらわず彼にラブレターを送るだろう。 If (  )(  )(  )、she would`t hesitate to send him a love letter. (3)君がその試合に出ていると昨日知っていれば、見に行ったのに。 (  ) I (  ) you were taking part in the game yesterday、I would have gone to see it. 次の日本文に合うように【】内の語句を並び替えて、全文を書きなさい。 (1)もし私たちが5分早く出発していたら、その電車に乗れたかも知れない。 If we had left five minutes earlier,(caught/might/we/the train/have). (2)私たちがあなたの忠告に従っていたら、こんなことは起こらなかったのに。 (followed/we/advice/had/your), this would`nt happend.