海外からの船便で相手の言っている意味がわかりません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外からの船便で相手の言っている意味がわかりません。かなり重い800kg程度の商品を輸入するため、冷蔵コンテナでの運送をお願いしましたが、相手の見積もりからは冷蔵コンテナか通常コンテナかがはっきりしません。
  • 相手からのコメントによると、問題なく冷蔵なしでの運送を行っており、商品が到着後に冷蔵されるようです。相手は熱に関しての懸念はなく、今回も問題ないと考えています。
  • しかし、具体的な意味が分からないため、ACが冷蔵の意味なのか通常の意味なのかを相手に確認する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外からの船便で相手の言っている意味がわかりません

すいません。今度アメリカからあるものを輸入したいのですが、かなり重く、800kg程度 ありまして船便を考えています。また熱におそらく強くないため冷蔵コンテナ( Reefer Container/Refrigerated Container)送って欲しいと相手にお願いしました。それで相手から船便での見積もりが来たのですが どうも内容からは冷蔵コンテナか通常コンテナなのかはっきりしません。 また抜粋ですが下記のコメントが書いてありました。 なんとなく読めるのは、「熱に関しての懸念について、私は15年間この仕事をしているがそのような 問題は経験した事がない。 A(商品名)をB国から仕入れ、到着するまで冷蔵などの保冷は行っておらず、小分けされるまで非冷蔵です。 (以上のように読み取れるのですがACというのがなんなのか全くわかりません。もしACが冷蔵の 意の場合、私たちは温度管理した冷蔵で仕入れていないが、いままで問題は経験した事がなく、今回も問題ないだろう。だから冷蔵コンテナではない通常のコンテナで送る・・・という意味でしょうか?) Regarding your concern regarding heat during transit. We have been in business for 15 years and we have never experienced problems(この後、AはB国から仕入れているという英文があります) Our warehouse is air conditioned on one side and non air conditioned on the other (two warehouses side by side). When A arrive they sit in the non AC side, until they are ready to be dispensed at which time we bring them over to the AC side. We don't believe heat will be a factor in this case.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

"Regarding your concern regarding heat during transit. We have been in business for 15 years and we have never experienced problems." 「熱に関しての懸念について、私は15年間この仕事をしているがそのような問題は経験した事がない。」    ↑ 正しい解釈です。 "Our warehouse is air conditioned on one side and non air conditioned on the other (two warehouses side by side). When A arrive they sit in the non AC side, until they are ready to be dispensed at which time we bring them over to the AC side. We don't believe heat will be a factor in this case." 「我々の倉庫は、片方は空調管理されているものの、もう一方については空調が整備されていない(二つの倉庫が併設してある)。Aについて我々は、到着後、空調の効いていない方の倉庫に置いておき、小分けする段階で保冷倉庫の方に移している。我々は熱による影響を心配する必要はないと信じている。」    ↑ ACは "Air Conditioned" の略のようです。 上の文は、コンテナ出荷前の、倉庫における保管段階でのプロセスを述べているだけであり、出荷にあたり冷蔵コンテナを使用するのか通常コンテナを使用するのかについては言及していません。 まずは、今来ている見積もりが冷蔵コンテナを前提としているのか否かについて確認する必要があると思います。 そして見積もりが通常コンテナを前提としている場合には、冷蔵コンテナの使用を明示的に依頼し、それを前提とした見積もりを取る直すべきだと思います。

cinnron
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。良く分かりました。 再度相手に聞いてみます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

こんにちは。 AC = Air Conditionedです。 1段落目はほぼ質問者さんの訳のとおりなので割愛して、2段落目から先ですが、 「弊社の倉庫は一方がair conditioned (=冷房)されていて、もう一方は冷房されていません。(2つの倉庫は隣り合っています。) Aが到着すると、小分けできる状態になるまで冷房のきいていない方に置かれて、小分けできる状態になったら冷房のきいている方へ運びます。弊社は、この場合熱が要因になるとは思いません。」 Air conditionedだと空調みたいな感じに受け取られますが、冷蔵 (Refrigerate) の方が良い場合は確認されたほうが良いかもしれません。以上、ご参考まで。

回答No.1

ACとは air conditioned を省略したものです  

関連するQ&A

• 長文問題について

長文問題の一部分なんですが、---- のところに何が入るかという問いで、正解は「as」が入るんですが、 なぜasが入るのか分からなく、この文章自体よく 分かりません。この文章の前後はわかるんですが。 前後がgoodもbadも要は心の持ちようだ・・・みたいなことを書いています。 I have just as many happy faces among people working in the fields in the extraodinary heat ---- I have seen in air-conditioned offices in New Yoek, Chicago or Los Angeles. どなたか解説お願いします。

• この otherwise はどういう意味ですか?

下記の文中のotherwise はどいう意味で使われていますか。また、和訳に間違い等ございましたら、ご指摘ください。よろしくお願いします。 “They hold normal jobs, they have families, they pay bills. They are otherwise upstanding people who have what we consider to be a deviant or odd hobby," he said. 彼らは普通に働いており、家庭を持っており、支払いもちゃんと行います。 その他の点では、真っ直ぐな性格で、私たちが変人だと思ったり、おかしな趣味を持っていたりします。 --補足-- 【前後の分】 Another researcher taking a scientific look at paranormal belief is Sociology Professor Carson Mencken, at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. He and his colleagues have found that those who believe in these phenomena are usually ordinary, solid citizens. “They hold normal jobs, they have families, they pay bills. They are otherwise upstanding people who have what we consider to be a deviant or odd hobby," he said. 【出展】 VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Experts-Say-Belief-in-Paranormal-Common-in-US-127497953.html

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の在庫の事でメールがきました。すっみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Did you have a chance to look at the colours in the links provided in my previous email? Would you be interested in any of these? They are very fast sellers and I have been just told by my colleague that we have only a box left of each (2 per box).

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。

海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。 Following our recent email regarding your order we have not yet received a reply from you. Please provide us with the cardholder�s name and registered billing address for the card used to place the order. As soon as these details have been confirmed,

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

Health is the most precious thing () is more precious() health Your pencil is twice as long as mine Your pencil is twice ()() of mine He is two years older than Ayaka He is () to Ayaka () two years They have less rain in America than we do in Japan They don't have ()() rain in America () we do in Japan

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら下記のようなお返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thank you for your interest in AAA and sorry we have not responded earlier. At the moment we don’t have a distribution in Japan. Therefore we do not import to Japan at the moment. We are in conversations for a partner in your country and as soon as we find a good match we will connect you. In the meantime, please send us your company profile, store information and interest in AAA.

• sitの意味

次の英文のsitの意味がわからず,何を言っているのかわかりません。 和訳をお願いします。 They have a great big tank in the kitchen, and in the tank are sitting a whole bunch of pots.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My nephew is recently engaged, and he and his fiancée are starting to discuss wedding plans. The bride and her family have no money for a reception. My brother and sister-in-law would like to help, but they feel like they should have a say in the planning, if they are underwriting the party. underwriting the partyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします