• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process embedded in the human spirit.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

革命というものは特定の思想が所有するものでも、ましてやある時代に特有の流行でもない。 人間の精神に本来的に備わっている果てしない連続行為、これが革命の本意である。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

革命とは、イデオロギーに固定されたものではない(=あるイデオロギーに限定された物ではない)、ある時代に(起こると)決まったものでもない。人類の精神に埋め込まれた永遠の過程なのである。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 少し抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Unfortunately he has a tendency to swear, He likes obscenities much better than blasphemies and he mutters these things to himself, in a dry hissing breath when he think no one can hear. He drops something he swears to himself. Disorderly speech. He makes mistakes in speaking and writing uses the wrong word, without seeming to notice. But he likes to talk and his voice expresses an exaltation of the spirits and mirthfulness in its tones. He can tend to laugh at serious remarks, or make light of serious things said to him. He can go from the rational to the irrational in rapid succession and back again. There is something of the tone of a bugle or a high pitched trumpet in his voice. The same if he is moaning there is still the trumpeting tone.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• class とlessonの使い方の違いを教えてください。

[class] * A class is a course of teaching in a particular subject.(=lesson): I go to dance classes in New York. *a period of time during which pupils or students are taught: What time does the next class begin? [lesson] * A lesson is a fixed period of time when people are taught about a particular subject or taught how to do something. Johanna took piano lessons. * Something taught to or learned by a pupil, esp. in school;the period of time a pupil or class studies a subject:Each history lesson lasts 40 minutes. 辞書(2種類)には上記のようにでています。class=lessonと書いてあるように同じように使えますか。 His class is interesting.=His lessons are interesting.でしょうか?教えてください。

• すみません。この訳もしてください。

Something that appears to exist or be a particular thing but does not actuallly exist or is in reality something else. It is also a false idea or belief. 本当に申し訳ありません。 ちょっと、訳がしにくいです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“My philosophy is that I don't feel like going on the road and playing a greatest hits set that we've been playing for five years,” he says. “We've been doing that and in the midst of doing that, we made an album that took us a year-and-a-half. That's not the way STP makes records. We make records in two weeks. If we're going to do something, we need to get back in the studio with Brendan O'Brien who has a track record with us and get re-inspired artistically again. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』はバンド名、『Brendan O'Brien』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In commemoration of their new single “Out of Time” topping the Billboard rock charts, the official Stone Temple Pilots Facebook profile have updated their status: “Our debut single ‘Out of Time’ reached the number one position on both the Mediabase Active Rock and Mainstream Rock chart today! ‘We're really thankful to all the people listening to our music that made this happen,’ says Robert DeLeo. ’It feels great on so many levels.’ ‘Out of Time’ is STP's first chart topping song in over a decade, eclipsing 2010's ‘ Between the Lines.’”

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。