• ベストアンサー

「ゆっくり」を意識しながら

「ゆっくり」を意識しながら思考することで、これまで見えなかったものが見えてくるようになりました。 上記を訳してみました。 By thinking with being aware of "the slowness", I have started to be able to see what I had not seen before. 訂正や他の言い方をお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

添削 By trying to be "slow" in thinking, I have begun to see what I had not seen before. ★By thinking with being aware of "the slowness"の部分が意味がつかみにくいと思います。 ★startedはbegunにしたいところです。自然にそうなっていくような場合はbeginの世界です。 ★be able toをとってしまいましたが、あっても間違いではありません。不必要かなと思いましたが。 ★tryという動詞を使えば、意識しながらという意味も微妙に含んでいるのでいいと思います。 ★By trying not to be in a hurry while thinking, のようにすると、急いでは見えないものがある見たいな意味がとりやすくなる気もします。 ★日本文にあわせると、I have begunはI beganの方がよいかもしれません。でも、間違いではないので、添削ではhaveを使ってみました。 We tend to think quick but when I tried to think slow, I began to realize things that I had never noticed before. というのもどうでしょうか。(ちょっといじりすぎかもしれませんが) 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

flex1101
質問者

お礼

いつも詳しいご解説ありがとうございます。 参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 間違いを教えてください

( )の語が間違っているんです、何がはいりますか? 1 Because Tom thought that she was sleeping , he didn't phone her.   → Thinking that she was sleeping , (he) didn't phone her. 2 As I had never seen such a good movie , I was much moved. → (Having never ) seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 3 Getting out of office , not a man was to be seen on the street.  どこかが間違っています 4 (    ),we started to discuss the detail of the plan. (This agreed , Being agreed with this , This was agrreed)のどれですか? 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします

• 間違い教えてください

間違い教えてください She Jane started to live alone, she had to become used to cook by herself. 和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Around two years ago, after I had broken up with my girlfriend, I started going by myself to a live music venue. I started running into a woman I used to know. (Years ago, I had been interested in her, but she had a boyfriend, and I dropped it.) I dropped it.とはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)The soccer game excited us. →The soccer game was ( ). (2)At the sight of a policeman he began to run away. →( ) a policeman, he began to run away. (3)Electricity is made by a machine people call a generator. →Electricity is made by a machine ( ) a generator. (4)As there was no taxi, I had to walk home. →( ) ( ) no taxi, I had to walk home (5)If the weather permits, I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. →( ) ( ) , I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. (6)Working hard, you will get good results. →( ) you ( ) hard, you will get good results. (7)These dogs, if they are trained properly, will be able to do a lot of tricks. →These dogs,( ) ( ) , will be able to do a lot of tricks. (1)~(7)は各組が同じ文になるように( )に適語を入れてください。 (8)When he arrived at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)After the battle was over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)When night came on, we turned back home. (11)It being Sunday, we had no school. (12)Granting that this is true, what follows? (8)~(10)は分詞構文を用いて書き換えてください。 (11)(12)は副詞節を用いて書き換えてください。 この問題を解いてみると、 (1)exciting (2)Seeing (3)called (4)There being (5)Weather permitting (6)If/work (7)if trained (8)Arriving at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)The Battle being over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)Night coming on, we turned back home. (11)わかりませんでした。 (12)Being granted that this is true, what follows? 間違っているところがあると思うので訂正をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

So, anyway, after I weaseled out of the vodka & Santa Claus fiasco at Cheltenham, I show up at Yale thinking, okay, time to crack down blah blah blah, but of course tragedy struck before I'd even unpacked my bags. I had the grave misfortune of being struck down by the most deadly pair of blue eyes God ever had the audacity to create. He was a junior from El Paso. 分かる方、よろしくお願いします。

• "the day before yesterday"

…は、間接話法の中ではどのように使うことができますか? 例えば、 She said to me, "I arrived here the day before yesterday." というのは、 She told me that she had arrived there two days before. でよいでしょうか。 まさかとは思いますが、下のような言い方はあるのでしょうか? She told me that she had arrived there the day before the day before???

• 受動態と助動詞と完了形の問題です。

日本文の意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)彼は35年間医者をしている。 He ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )for 35 years. (2)どこに行っていたのですか? Where ( ) ( ) ( )? 日本文の意味を表すようにかっこの語を並び替えてください。 (1)あなたが来られるものと思っていましたが(来られませんでしたね。) (that/ to/ we/ be/would/ hoped/ you/ had/ able/ come). 同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)Tom lost his pen, and he does not have it now. →Tom ( )( ) his pen. (2)It is better for me to drive slowly. →I ( )( ) drive slowly. (3)He is a very good swimmer. →He ( ) ( ) very well. 次の各文の指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1) The news was a great surprise to me. (Iで始めて同じ意味の文にして下さい。) (2) We all know him well. (Heを主語にして同じ意味の文にして下さい。) (3) What language must they use at the meeting? (受動態にして下さい。) これを解いてみると、 (1)has been being doctor (2)have you been (1)I had hoped that you would be able to come. (1)had lost (2)had better (3)can swim (1)I was a great surprise to by the news. (2)He is known well by us all. (3)What language was they must be used at the meeting? になりました。間違いがあれば、訂正も含めて教えてくれませんか?

• 動名詞を教えてください。

日本文にあうようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)彼女は私の目を見るのことを避けた。 She ( ) ( ) into my eyes. 次のかっこ内の語を並びかえてください。 (2)Why don't you (going/ stop/ to/ work)? (3)I(being/ have/ never/ regretted)a salesman. (4)(do/ what/ to/ you/ say)our taking a walk this afternoon? かっこ内の動詞を動名詞か不定詞にしてださい。 America, a man whom I had believed from his books(be) filled with sadness. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)avoided looking (2)Why don't you stop going to work? (3)I have never regretted being a salesman. (4)What do you say to our taking a walk this afternoon? (5)being になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 過去形を大過去にする必要がある場合

大過去の出来事が“起こらなかった”場合は、単純過去を使ってはならないそうですがどうしてでしょうか? ×She never saw a bear before she moved to Alaska. never saw → had never seen

• 英語の意味の違いを教えてください。

( )内の語を使って文を完成させるのですが、 (1) A: Did you see John yesterday? B: Yes. It was good to see him again. I (see, not) him in a long time. 答えが had not seen でした。なぜ havn't seen にならないのですか? また、(2) A: Did you go out to eat last night? B: No.By the time I got home, my husband had already made dinner for us. While we were eating , George (stop) by to visit us. 答えが stopped でした。 なせ had stopped じゃないのですか? すみませんが、分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。