• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:アンネの日記の訳と説明をお願いします。)

アンネの日記の訳と説明

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アンネの日記の訳とは、Saturday 12 February 1944とSunday 13 February 1944の2日間に書かれた内容を日本語に翻訳することです。
  • この2日間の日記では、アンネが長い間何かを望んでいるが、それに関連して何かが起こったことで、少しは望んでいたものが減ったことが述べられています。
  • また、アンネは将来1人になることがあり、それが望んだよりも多くなるかもしれないと述べています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

I longed and am still longing but now something has happened , which has made it a little , just a little , less . 私は待ちこがれていた。そして今でも待ちこがれている。でも、何かが起こって、その気持ちが少し、ほんの少しだけ、小さくなった。 Who knows , the day may come when I'm left alone more than I would wish ! 自分が望んでいるより以上にひとりぼっちになるような日が来ないとも限らないし。

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。いつもながら、わかりやすい訳をしてもらい、大変参考になりました。また、宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

umm難しい質問ですね。正直申して、質問の内容を読み直すまで「生理」とは思っていもいませんでした。男性と女性の感性の違いなんでしょう。生理など経験したことないから分からないが正直な話です。 前日の日記には性に芽生えるアンネが綴られている。 この日の日記は肝心な言葉が示されていないが故に、生理になったとも捉えられるが、腑に落ちない言葉がある It came about I longed は分かる。子供から女性に脱皮したいが故に生理を待ち望むアンネの心。 しかし、 I am still longingと生理が始まってしまった女性が言うのかしら?男の目線からして、又は、常識的に考えるとNOになるような気がする。故に生理の話ではなくPeterに対して、愛が芽生えたということだと思って読んでいました。 ’おぼこ’のアンネがこの数日で性に芽生え、peterにたいして、初恋の感情を抱いた日の日記・・・前からそんなものは望んでいたが突然に胸がときめいた・・・いまだにときめきを覚える・・・ 雑な男の目線の回答です。

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答を頂ありがとうございます。丁寧に回答してもらい、大変参考になりました。また、宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記

お願いします。下記英語の日記を特に見られてもいい内容なので文法を添削頂けると助かります。 Y(妻) has been suffering from bad morning sickness for a few weeks. Therefore, she can not take care of D(son) and herself. So, she has been staying to her parent’s house with my son since a week ago. Of course, I wanted to help her and am in constant attendance on her but since I have to work for living, I can not do that. When I go back to my home I am always alone in my home. No body greets me. Honestly, I feel cut off and lonely. I would die too alone. I wonder a person, who divorced, and lost custody of his child, how does he live without child’s emotional support. I miss my angel awfully. I hope her recover quickly and come back. 将来自分の子供が思春期になって僕にたてつくようになったらそっと彼の机の上に日記を置いてやって反応を見てやろうっていうのが思惑です(子供が生まれる半年前から書いてます)、なので将来英語が話せるであろう子供から「父さん、文法間違いだらけだね」なんていわれたくないんです。よろしくお願いします

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 訳お願いします

I was dancin' with my darlin' To the Tennessee waktz When an old friend I happened to see I introduced him to my lived one And while thay were dancin' My friend stole my sweetheart from me I remember the night And the Tennessee waltz Now I know just how much I have lost Yes I lost my little daeliun' The night they were playing The beautiful Tennessee waltz ↑の訳をお願いします。 「スヌスムムリクの恋人」p346 に載っている英文です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

以下の英文の作成お願いいたします。 This has been addressed. I do apologize-this employee is a high school student Only working on saturday's and it was overlooked by a shipping supervisor. I am sorry,but we now knows,

• 英語 日本語訳お願いします。

英語 日本語訳お願いします。 Each night as I eat my little bowl of plain rice,I can smell the delicious odor of the wonderful food this restaurant serves, and I can imagine myself eating those tasty dishes down here instead of eating my rice alone up in my room . よろしくお願いします。

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My wife has costly cosmetic procedures done, frequent massages and alternative therapies, and is liberal with donations to good causes. I hold in my anxiety over the expenditures. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語日記添削希望

英語日記添削希望 お願いします、日頃から英語で日記をつけている者です 以下日記特に見られても構わない内容なので添削いただけると助かります NOTE: U 2歳の息子 T 4ヶ月の息子 Y 嫁さん AVE スペインの新幹線の名前 T’s nose has been stuffed up for a couple of days. He seems like hard to breathe and I noticed some big snot, so I took it out with a ear stick. He seems to caught a cold and must have been infected by U because U has been running nose for a week. U put together a train puzzle. Without our helping, he could put together almost of the puzzle. He must be smart. I gave him the train pictorial book which is introduced so many Japanese bullet train and overseas one as well. Y has him memorize overseas bullet train, so when I ask “Where is Ave?” he can point the train and crow like a rooster. When we were going to bed, U bit me again and again; roughly I was bitten six times by him. It was so hurt to death!! Even though Y scolded him, he didn’t stop at all. I was soo scared.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always get a hangover when I drink, I can barely get through the work day while hungover, and I crave alone time to replenish both my energy and spirit. The rest of it stems from, I guess, some combination of self-loathing and a need to control everything as a salve. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文メールの訳を教えて下さい。

日本語が少しだけ話せる友人からのメールです。 honestly from the heart i really treasure and precious our friendship... i dont want that our relationship as true-friend..causes anything okay!just to play-safe. (ここに日本語が入りました) by mail because the child also knows better whats going on... pls, do take care and drive safely; i really respect you a lot...i dont want to break a little or anybody as one-friend,of yours... 機械翻訳を試しましたが、このまま貼り付けて訳すのと、 途中で区切って訳すのとでは、内容が全然違ってしまい、 どう解釈したら良いのかさっぱりわかりません。 ちなみに、これは私のメールに対する返事なのですが、私が書いた内容は 「貴女のお姉さんは私の家を訪れたがっていますが、私は躊躇しています。迷惑だとは思いませんが、貴女も招いたことがないのだから。私の友人は貴女なのです。そして私は親密すぎる友人関係はあまり好きではないです」というような事です。 間に入った日本語は、「忙しいから、と言って断って下さいね。彼女の子供にも相談してね。」という内容でした。 彼女には「昨日のメールは少し難しかった」と返事を書きましたが、 彼女の日本語力から、ここまで深い内容は日本語には出来ないと思います。 すみませんが、よろしくお願いします。