通じますか?どなたか訳して下さいお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 〇〇は名前か地名になります。
  • 〇〇は長い間、いなかった後にやってきました。
  • 〇〇と私は毎晩お酒を飲みますが、特に進展はありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これで通じますか?どなたか訳して下さいお願いします

〇〇は名前か地名になります。 〇〇~~~~after a long absence. I cannot speak English as ever(^_^;) Four foreign students came to my house after 〇〇 returned. It is a foreign student of all North Europe. 〇〇make an industrial study at a university. 〇〇become a 5grader from April. he learns a Football,japanese drum,swimming,karate,acting,theatrical combat,tap dance,english. it stupid! overdoing!but he likes it. I am brought in it.tired((+_+)) 〇〇works as a caddie at a golf course. me and 〇〇 drink liquor every night as ever. we turn into nothing. do you buy a house?where do you win it? USA or NZ?? it is great! is it a single life? anyway,it is great! if you buy a house, I want to go to NZ♪ did you enjoy the USA? where in USA did you go to? 〇〇went to Mississippi by work. shooting seemed to be fun. but he can’t speak English. you can speak English. you will be more fun. Oh,yes, both NZ and Japan had a big earthquake. here very greatly shook, too. but the dead person is not in 〇〇. we went to Tohoku at last year. I watched the trace of the tunami. I shivered. a town disappeared. it was good that the epicenter was far each other. when you come to Japan, please stay at the house. it is a house of your Japan here ♪ see you ♪

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

It is a foreign student of all North Europe. → They all are foreign students came from North Europe. 〇〇become a 5grader from April. 今年4月なら未来形です。→ ○○ is gonna become,,, 去年のことなら過去形です。 → ○○ became,,, it stupid! → it is stupid!! we turn into nothing. 個人的には・・・→ There aren't any change after you left. 〇〇went to Mississippi by work. → for work です。仕事の"ため"なので。 shooting seemed to be fun. 狩猟のことですか?もしも送られたスナップ写真なら、picturesのが自然だと思います。 it is a house of your Japan here ♪ → our house in Japan is your house too. のがベターかと思います。 ここに挙げた文以外はきっちりしっかり通じるかと思いますよ~。 ( ^O^)ノ

yacco68
質問者

お礼

とても役立ちました!雰囲気をさっして頂いた回答に感激です♪ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• お願いします

次の各組の英文の意味がほぼ同じになるように、空所に適語を記入しなさい。 1. He said, "May I use the telephone?" He asked ( ) ( ) ( ) use the telephone. 2. He was wise not to walk around after dark. It was wise ( ) ( ) not to walk around after dark. 3. He can speak English well. He is a good ( ) of English. 4. Whatever you say, they won't believe you. No ( ) what you say, they won't believe you. 5. He is not so much a writer as a critic. He is a critic ( ) than a writer. 6. Never did I expect such a thing. It was the very ( ) thing that I had expected.

• 比較級の問題教えてください

( )にどの単語がはいりますか? 1.A dark suit is (more suitable , preferable ) to a light one for evening wear. 2.The (upper , prior ) classes still send their children to Eton or Harrow. 3.He was (very, the very ) oldest in him family. 4.He worked as hard as (any , no other ) student. 5.It is hard for me to understand her book,much (less , more) her lecture. 6.He is not an artist (any , much ) more than you are a mathematican. 7.A TV screen can hold 200 words ( at most, in the least ). 8.I thought I'd be late but I wasn't ( at last ,after all). 9. When you speak to the class,speak as clearly as you ( ). 和訳も教えてください、お願いします!! ※あと any other と no other がいまいちわかりません。教えてください。

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 助動詞を教えてください。

(1)She is able to speak four languages. (2)It is probable that he was ill. (3)It is prohibited to park on this street. (4)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? 各組の文が同じ内容になるようにかっこに適語をいれてください (5)He must have taken the wrong train. →It is ( ) that he ( ) the wrong train (6)Would you like me to open the window? →( ) I open the window? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)She can speak four languages. (2)He must have been ill. (3)You must not park on this street. (4)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (5)certain,took (6)Shall になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( ) (1)I may not say so,but I cannot remember. (2)I may say so,but I cannot remember. (3)I might have said so,but I cannot remember. (2)It is not easy ( )a new language. (1)that I learn (2)me to learn (3)of me to learn (4)for me to learn (3)I want ( )honest. (1)Tom to be (2)Tom be (3)for Tom be (4)Tom is (4)Never fail( )your seat belt. (1)wear (2)wearing (3)to wear (4)in wearing (5)He managed ( )at the lecture hall in time. (1)arrive (2)arriving (3)to arrive (4)arrived (6)I will let Yumi( )what time will be convenient for me. (1)know (2)known (3)knowing (4)to know (7)I am afraid of ( )an accident. (1)his having (2)for him to have (3)he has (4)he having (8)You should practice ( )English in public. (1)speak (2)spoke (3)speaking (4)to speak (9)It's going to rain this afternoon. You should put off( )out. (1)go (2)went (3)going (4)to go (10)( ) (1)You should have your father to check the camera. (2)You should have your father check the camera. (3)You should have your father checked the camera.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• 文章の意味を教えてください

この文章の意味を教えてください! ↓ 「 Hello and i'm. 」 「 At the time when the president not come how you did it. 」 「 It is sudden and is bad , but will return to japan. 」 「 Hey, it is Colla!It is a meaning to say how‼︎ 」 「 Then in such a thing, run later again. 」

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.