至急翻訳お願いします。

sporesporeの回答

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.3

一生懸命に考えなさい。そうすれば後悔しません。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

The F25 copper heat sink will be $25.00 no I'll make it for you for $20.00 this time as you have bought from me before and I'm guessing you will again so a good deal for is in order for you so $20.00 for the F25 copper heat sink for postage it will be approx $15.00 and the paypal fees are figured on the total so I'm guessing approx $3.00 or less there.

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 至急日本語に訳してほしいです!

I think you were happy and a guy who I dont know tell me the opposite... so I ask you if it was true, and finally you said me yes.... Like you have no confidence on me ↑↑ 何て書いてあるのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします!m(__)m

• すいません、どなたか下記の日本語訳出来ないでしょう

すいません、どなたか下記の日本語訳出来ないでしょうか? Earthquakes are you so hard? Deeply regrets よろしくお願いします。

• アドバイスお願いします(大至急)

無生物主語構文の問題なのですが、 Q,Why do you think so? =(  )(  )you think so? の空所と意味を答えなさい という問題で、自分で考えた答えは、 What made you think so? または、 What makes you think so? で、意味が 「なぜ、あなたはそう思うのですか?」 ですが、合ってますでしょうか? 意味と英文どちらも自信がないので、アドバイスしていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

喧嘩したりしたから、また私にあいたい?って聞いたら I have no idea for future... I really don't know what I want for myself So right now just do what you feel is best for you っと帰ってきました。どういうふうにとらえたら良いでしょうか 教えて下さい

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!