• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Trying to find the right sofa/couch for the new house with out paying thousands = impossible.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

新居に相応しいソファかカウチを数千円の予算で探しています=まず有り得ないね

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある、洋楽のミュージシャンの呟きなんですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm trying to raise money for my new bands first CD. Please check this out and help if you can

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Thanks for rocking out with us. We hope to return soon!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Rehearsing for Tommy tour totally impressed with my new Hartman compressor. It's taking my rig to a whole new place. It's going into the pedal for ever

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has claimed in a new interview with Banana 101.5 that Velvet Revolver are yet again searching for a new singer to replace Scott Weiland, “With Velvet, there's no singer in place, and there hasn't been, but we've been, actually, very quietly been looking for somebody who's right for that band,” says Slash. ※ 『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Slash』は人物名です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Concerns regarding the environment and persistent toxic materials have forced customers to search for new additives with equivalent or improved performance at the same prices they are currently paying for traditional additives. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed STP's new EP in an interview with ArtistDirect.com, “We just finished up the EP. I really do wish we were able to have the time to contribute an LP. For those kids out there, LP means “Long Play” [Laughs]. With everybody's schedules and Chester having a huge responsibility to Linkin Park, we finished tracking everything on this one night. It was one of those dreaded last days in the studio where we were putting the finishing touches on something at about four in the morning and Chester had to leave at about 4:30am-quarter-to-5am in order to pack for Asia that day with Linkin Park. He's still over there now. He's been them for two-and-a-half weeks. He gets home, and we have rehearsals on the 29th. Then, we're off on September 3 for a one-month run. Time was of the essence for this. We did manage to eek out four new songs, and we will include “Out of Time” on the EP. We'll have a little five-song EP here, hopefully showing up in October.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We've only got a few days left to raise the money for our new cd. Please check out this video and contribute if you can.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

BENNINGTON GIVES UPDATE ON STP RECORDING SESSIONS, BAND TO RELEASE “OUT OF TIME” IN U.K. Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington gave a brief update on STP's current recording sessions in a new interview with PhilStar, “We enjoy our families. I have a lot of kids. If I'm not with Linkin Park, I'm working with other people. I've been working with Stone Temple Pilots and we're making great music together.” STP will release “Out of Time” as a single on July 15th in the United Kingdom through Spinefarm Records in the UK. Spinefarm is a heavy metal label, so it's an interesting choice for STP to go with that label for the release of Out of Time. STP self-released the track in the United States in May. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Chester Bennington』は人物名、『Out of Time』は曲名です。