英文の訳し方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「すべて自分の為にある完備された余分な日を得ること」という意味です。
  • Willは強めの意思を表すときに使われますが、ここでは「クリスマスの願いはパーフェクトな英語を話せるようになること」と訳されます。
  • 「extra day」は「余分な日」という意味です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

o英文の訳し方

And to achieve that I would like a complete extra day all to myself. すべて自分の為にある完備された余分な日を得ること bbcでクリスマスにかかわるセリフです。 all はmyself にかかってると思ったのですが大丈夫でしょうか? extra dayの意味も?です。 My Christmas wish will be to be able to speak perfect English. ここでのwillが?です。 クリスマスの願いはパーフェクトな英語を話せるようになること。 だともうのですが、will をどう訳していいのかわかりません。 強めの意思があるときにwillがよく使われるので willは人はsubjectの時にしか使われないと聞いたのですが…。 ?です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

それから、それをするには、丸一日余計に必要です。/ クリスマスのお願い事は、英語を完璧に話せるようになりたいことです。willを強い意思だと考えていいのです。意味上の主語はI(わたし)なのですから。

surrey11
質問者

お礼

お返事有難うございます。 will は大分クリアになりました。would be to ,,,の感覚はわかるので a complete extra day ではなぜcompleteを使うの理解できません。  wholeなら余分の丸一日というイメージがわきやすいのに。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 それを成し遂げるためには、私だけにされる(=人に邪魔されない)丸一日の時間が必要だ。 2。  クリスマスの願いはパーフェクトな英語を話せるようになること     おっしゃる通りです。

関連するQ&A

• stillの位置

次の日本文を英語にするには、英文のどの位置にstillを入れたらいいでしょうか? あなたはまだ英語を話せます。 You can speak English. You are able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話せません。 You can't speak English. You can not speak English. You are not able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さなくてはいけません。 You must speak English. You have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話す必要がありません。 You don't have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはなりません。(禁止) You must not speak English. You mustn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してもいいです。 私はまだ英語を話すかもしれない。 You may speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはいけません。(不許可) あなたはまだ英語を話さないかもしれません。 You may not speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話したほうがいいです。 You had better speak English. You ought to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないほうがいいです。 You had not better speak English. You ought not to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきです。 You should speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきではありません。 You should not speak English. You shouldn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すでしょう。 You will speak English. You are going to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないでしょう。 You will not speak English. You won't speak English. You are not going to speak English. You aren't going to speak English. be動詞や動詞、助動詞、not、短縮形があると、どの位置に入れるべきかよくわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を直してください。

I'm going to send you a picture of myself next Monday. I'll also send another my favorite picture. I wish this my favorite picture will be your favorite, too. 『私の写真を次の月曜日に送ります。私の写真とは別に、私のお気に入りのある写真も送ります。あなたもその写真(私のお気に入りの写真)を気に入ってくれるといいな。』 なんとも上手く訳せません、誰か助けてください… よろしくお願いします!

• no tomorrow… 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章: Today—this day—will achieve what no tomorrow will fail to speak about.に関する質問です。 「今日、この日は、どの明日も語れないモノゴトを達成する。」のように解釈しで合っているのか自信がないです。特にno の解釈に自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします.No2

ハワイなんてどこででも日本語が通じると思っていたけど、思ったより日本語が通用しなかった。 前回行ったのは、7年前。その時は英語が全然話せなかった.でも,今回は前回に比べて英語が分かったので 「英語が分かるってやっぱ便利だ」と実感した。 I thought I can get though Japanese language everywehere in Hawaii. However people don\'t understand that than I think. I went to Hawaii 7 years ago, At that time I couldn\'t speak English at all. This time I was able to understand English more than before. I realize that it\'s very convinent to be able to speak English. I had thought Japanese would be always available everywehere in Hawaii. But I unexpectedlly had difficulties. The last time I went was 7 years ago. At that time I couldn\'t make myself understood in English at all, but this time could get to communicate in English, so I realized it\'s very useful to be able to speak English. わたし達がロスから帰った次の日から、ロスは雨が続いているらしい。滞在中に雨が降らなくて良かった。 I hear that it is been raining in LA since the next day we returned from there. I am happy that it didn\'t rain during our stay

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。g92

ABC Rail way wwould like to inform travelers that it will be adding extra passanger cars. The masure s in response to increased demand due to the recent heavy snow ,which is expected to continue for another 3 to 4 days. ,whichはThe masure~,までを指しているとの理解でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.

• 英文の誤りを教えてください。

次の英文の誤りを直してください。 (1)Each of us have three children. (2)I have been to Europe three years ago. (3)I am looking forward to see you again. (4)"What language is spoken in Australia?" "It is English." (5)If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic. これを解いてみると (1)Each→All (2)years ago→times (3)to see→seeing (4)spoken→speaking (5)will go→go になりますた。 でも、先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんんか。

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。