一人暮らしをすることで時間を有効活用できる理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自宅から電車で2時間通う大学生の言葉から、一人暮らしをした方が時間を有効活用できる理由が分かる。
  • 一人暮らしをすることで、自宅から通学するよりも時間を節約することができる。
  • 一人暮らしをすることで、満員電車でもゆっくり本を読むことができる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文の日本語訳を教えてください。

とある英作文のテキストに以下の英文がありました。その日本語訳を教えてください。 I'd prefer to live alone, away from home, if this meant doing the housework all by himself. If I went to college from home and spent two hours on the train, it'd be a waste of time. On a crowded train, it would be impossible even to read a book. ちなみにこの英文は以下の例題に対する解答例です。 もし、あなたが自宅から電車で片道2時間の距離にある大学に通うことになったとしたら、あなたは自宅から通学しますか、それともアパートなどを借りて一人暮らしをしますか?いくつかの理由を挙げ、50語程度の英語で答えなさい。 以上、何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私は、自宅から離れ一人暮らしするのを選びます。家事の全てを自分自身でこなさなければならないとしても。 もし、私が自宅から大学に2時間かけて電車で通うとしたら、これは時間の無駄です。 混雑した電車では本を読むことさえできないでしょう。

質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。少しモヤモヤしていた部分があったのですが、すっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の訳を教えてください。

以下の英文の訳を教えてください。 最初の「If~my boyfriend」の部分が上手く訳せません。 If it wasn't already embarrassing enough to tell my boyfriend I was on my period, I had to explain what a period is in the first place. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

It should be a great experience for you to train with her, for sure ! When shall you go to Kyoto ? 「それは確かにあなたにとって彼女とする訓練は素晴らしい経験になるでしょう。  京都に行ってみますか?」    訳はこんな感じでよろしいでしょうか?    2行目の shall をどのように訳したらいいのかよくわかりません。  どうか教えてください。    お願い致します。  ちなみにこの英文はフランス語を母国語とするヨーロッパ人の方のものです。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 以下、日本語に合う英文になっているか、添削してください。

Of course I didn’t want to cause any problems to you, but I think I can not die so easy unless I am strong enough to face my death. もちろん、メッセージを遺さない、あなたに負担をかけたくないという思いもどこかにありました。 でも実際、死と対面したとき、よほどの強さがない限り、そんなにいさぎよい死に方はできないと思っています。 It would be ideal of human being, but I am too scared to even imagine to die. 生ある者の理想論だと。 それを貫けるなら格好いいけれど、想像でも私はできませんでした。 After all I still love you. 私はやはりあなたが好きです。 I tried giving up from you, but I could not do. 忘れようと思ったけれど無理みたい。 I would be amazed if you think what a weird letter I sent. こんな変な手紙送って!と思ってくれれば逆に嬉しいわ。 I want to impose many burdens to you while I am alive. 生きているうちにもっと負担をあなたにかけたい。 I want to be more selfish. もっとわがままになりたい。 I want to rely on you more. あなたにもっと頼りたい。 You would be disgusted with me, but I want you to be. あなたを呆れさせても、そうしたい。 It’s because I would be nothing if I die. 死んでしまったら終わりだと思っているから。 Wish I could live longer. 生きてこそ。   At the end, Thank you for being patient with my poor letter. こんな手紙を読んでくれてありがとう。 However, it would remain you to think that I am stupid helpless girl better than a good girl. でもどうしようもない「お馬鹿さん」の方があなたの心に残ると思ったので。 I want to close this dramatize letter here. そんな演出でメッセージを締めくくります。

• 英語から日本語への翻訳お願いします。短い英文です。宜しくお願いします。

英語から日本語への翻訳お願いします。短い英文です。宜しくお願いします。 It doesn't show the LV that is supposed to be on the zippers 上記の英文の翻訳おねがいします。

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願い致します。

After a long absence. Did celebration get it from somebody on a birthday? どうも友人と訳の内容が微妙に違って困ってます。 この英文を日本語に訳して頂けますでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・It may not be wise spend a huge amount of money on space exploration if other basic needs are being ignored. ・To make matters worse, the little girl`s condition seemed to be getting more serious as time wore on.

• 英文を日本語訳にお願いします!

He was too busy with new discoveries and ideas to scout for locations,so he invited his father,Sam,to scour the countryside for a likely spot. For his "Tommy,"Sam found a sleepy little hamlet about 25 miles ( 40 km ) southwest of New York City,a short train ride from the hubbub. At the time,Menlo Park,New Jersey,had only seven houses and a train station,but it was perfect for Edison's purposes. He bought a tract of land,and Sam went to work as superintendent,overseeing the construction of a two-floor wooden building,100 feet (30 m) long by 30 feet (9 m) wide. A handsome picket fence kept out cows and pigs. 以上の英文です。 至急、回答していただけると有難いです。 少し長めの英文ですが、よろしくお願いします。