• ベストアンサー

英語から日本語への翻訳お願いします。短い英文です。宜しくお願いします。

英語から日本語への翻訳お願いします。短い英文です。宜しくお願いします。 It doesn't show the LV that is supposed to be on the zippers 上記の英文の翻訳おねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

LVとは高級ブランドの「ルイ・ヴィトン」のことですか? 「その商品には,ジッパーにあるべきはずのLVの刻印(または印刷)がない。」 つまり,「にせブランド商品なんじゃないか?」という意図でしょう。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。感謝します

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 It is up to the post office now. I have submitted everything myself on August 2nd at EMS Office in my city. It may be still in transit. There is no tracking number for return mail. I called today, they said it is being processed, no further information

• 英語 日本語訳

英語の日本語訳をよろしくお願いします_(._.)_ It is boring to be in the fattening room for so long with nothing to do, but the girl doesn’t mind.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっ

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっとだけ長い英文ですが宜しくお願いします。 I just wanted to update you on my payment I had no Idea it took so long for paypal to transfer the money from my bank acct they said 3 to 5 days I was hoping it was going to be 3 days but not my luck they said id should be there on June 1. As soon money is in my paypal acct I will send you the funds once again I am sorry about the delay I do really want this lv This is a holiday weekend here so that is part of the problem if you have any other questions email me

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。かなり短い英文です。

英語の翻訳お願いします。かなり短い英文です。 is the bag pictured speedy 25 is that the one you would seen to me 上記です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

「The problem that you are having is that you are reading and studying English more then you actually put it to use. A possible solution would be for you to start listening to more English shows and music while studying it until you feel like you are comfortable enough to start speaking it. Even if you only memorize a few words at first it is still process.」 長いですが日本語に翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。翻訳機は既に試しましたが恐らく違う意味の結果が出たので翻訳機の結果をそのまま載せるのは控えて欲しいです。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。 Counterfeit cards This YouTube video will give you an idea of how simple it is to steal information embedded in a credit/debit card’s magnetic strip. As the video shows, the only hardware required is a computer, card reader, and magnetic strip card writer. One expert commented on how easy it is to buy card skimmers (readers) on eBay. So, I looked and, sure enough (courtesy of eBay): 私は英語が苦手でよくわかりません。 英語が得意な方、宜しくお願い致します。

• とても短い英文ですが、日本語に翻訳お願いします!!Someone, who・・・

短い英文ですが、日本語に翻訳お願いします!!Someone, who wants to be loved and is successful.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

Nose where's that tell me where that is この英文を日本語に翻訳してください お願いします!!

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻

英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。宜しくお願いします。 i got the bag and thank you for shipping that quick appreciate it. I do have issue with the smell though, I know it stated on the listing that it has a strong old - mothball odor but i do use mothball all the time that's no problem but this one though this isn't a mothball odor this is so intense that i have to keep it in the garrage the whole time because we started sneezing. it's an intense mildew/fungus smell really bad that it left smell on your hands after you touch it. do you know or is there anyway to get rid of this smell without ruining the bag? anything that you can possibly suggest because there's no way I will carry the bag with me with this smell. Please let me know.

• 英語に関しての質問です

英語を勉強している者です。 分からない所があるので教えて下さい。 That is how I do it に関係する使い方で That is how it is supposed to be done がよくわかりません。 これがやるべき方法です や こうやるのです という意味ですよね。 これの考え方として be supposed to で何々する予定です、や 何々することになっている ということになりますよね。 加えて be done は受動態で ~される という使い方ですよね。 これだとガチガチの日本語にすると ~されるすることになっている方法です  もしくは 何々する予定とされている という事になりますが、 考えれば考えるほど意味が分からなくなってしまいました。 正しい考え方と訳し方を教えて下さい。 それと give it a try の使い方と一緒?かどうかはわからないですが give sales a try という使い方がとある英語サイトでありました。 全文だと I've been wanting to give sales a try. なのですが これはit を sales に変えただけですか? it の部分を名詞に変えて  (名詞)に挑戦してみたい という使い方ができる ということで合っていますでしょうか。 長くなりましたが教えて頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。