• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

「あなたが神戸を案内してくれるのですよね?」 他の誰かではなくあなたが確かに案内してくれることを確認したい時に使う言い回しです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can stand me up at the gates of hell and I won't back down.

• "will"に推測の意味は含まれるか?

willにはguessやthink等を伴わなくても、日本語で言う「~だろう」や「思う」の意味は含まれるでしょうか? 例えば if you don't come by 7, you won't see me there. で 「7時までにこないんなら、会えないよ。」 という可能性をほぼ否定する感じなのか 「会えないと“思うよ”」「会えない“だろうね”」 というような「多分ね」といったニュアンスが入るのかが分かりません 要するにwillが単体で使われた時、発言者として 可能性に遊びを設けているかどうかを知りたいのです それとも素直に「思う・だろう」と曖昧さを表現したいは I think you won't see me I guess you won't see me と使い分けるほうが良いのでしょうか? 用法の違いについて詳しい方、教えていただけると非常に助かります

• 翻訳お願い致します。

Do you mind chatting Sometimes? is your english fine? would you like to? i won't disturb. 宜しくお願い致します。

• Will you・Won't you・Would you の違い

どう違ってどういう風に使い分けるのでしょうか? 1 Will you pass me the salt? 2 Won't you pass me the salt? 3 Would you pass me the salt? 4 Pass me the salt, will you? 5 Pass me the salt, won't you? 6 Pass me the salt, would you? 1 は依頼、3は丁寧な依頼 かな???

• 英語でのやりとりの翻訳をお願い致します。

I will be fine, I promise. I will leave u in good hands ok. これはどういう意味でしょうか? 私は別れるという意味かと思い、 Are you going to leave me? と聞いたら、 No. と返ってきました。 翻訳お願い致します。

• 命令文の付加疑問

(1)Pass me the sugar,will you? 訳:砂糖を取ってください。 (2)Take a seat, won't you? 訳:お座りください。 (1)はなぜwill youなのでしょうか。 決まりでもあるのですか? そして、(2)もwill youでいいような気がするのですが・・。 なぜこれは否定形なのでしょうか? この文はwill youを使う、この文はwon't youを使う、などの 決まりがあるのでしょうか? どちらも命令形ですし、違いはないと思うのですが・・。 参考書で勉強していて、疑問に思いました。 本にはこれだけは覚えとけ、とだけしか書いてありません。 どなたか違いを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• Are you sure you won't/don't want to~? 

現在形とwillについてです。  以下のような会話でのdoやdoesとwill/wouldの違いがわかりません。  よろしくお願いします。 1.Are you sure you won't want to tell them?   Of course I'll want to,but I won't. Because...  Are you sure you don't want to~?と意味に違いがありますか? 2.Why won't you go to the concert with me?   Why don't you go to the party with me?   (この場合、単純に"なんで行かないの"と聞きたい場合でもwhy don'tは誘いになってしまうのでしょうか?!) 3.同じく、   I asked Lily what Rachel would want to do on a date.とか   What would you want to do?のような文でのwillとdo/doesです。   

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will invite you at Pierre Herme in Tokyo macaron will be more fresh. Because with flight travel taste will not be so fresh when I will give you French one. 日本語に翻訳お願い致します。