夫の計画は完璧に聞こえるが、実際に行動すると問題が次々に現れる

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者は、夫が計画を話すときは完璧に思えるが、実際に行動してみると問題が次々と出てくると述べています。
  • 最近、夫が突然カーテン屋を始めると言い出し、質問者はいつものように暗い気持ちになりました。
  • 質問者は、英作文の添削をお願いしたいと述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

夫の計画は、聞く分にはいつも完璧だが、実際に始めてみるとボロボロと粗が出てくるのだ。先日、カーテン屋を始めると言い出して、いつものように暗い気持ちになった。 When my husband talks about his plan, I think it sounds perfect. However, put into practice, it faces many problems one after another.The other day, he suddenly told me that he decided to start curtain shop, and this got me down as usual. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

>When my husband talks about his plan, I think it sounds perfect. ->When my husband talks about his plan, I am convinced that it is perfect. thinkとsoundはちょっとだぶるような気がします。場合によってはI think it perfectぐらいでもいいかと. >However, put into practice, it faces many problems one after another. However, (when) putting it into practice, we (always) face problems one after another. itを主語にして文をつくって(putとfaceの主語)いますが。plan faces problemsといえそうですがちょっと自身がありません。 >The other day, he suddenly told me that he decided to start curtain shop, and this got me down as usual. The other day, he suddenly told me that he decided to start a curtain shop, and that got me down as usual.

eeeeenglish
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 今回はベストアンサーに選ばせていただきます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

When my husband talks about his own plan, it always sounds perfect at first. When it is put into practice, however, it causes problems one after another.The other day, he suddenly told me that he decided to start a curtain shop, and this got me down as usual.

eeeeenglish
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

回答No.1

良い英作文だと思います。 ※よくあることなら plans とします。それに伴って they sound とすると、日本語では表現できない「繰り返し」のニュアンスが出てきます。 ※putting で分詞構文にします。 ※ it faces で、it は主語になりません。→ we often face としてはどうでしょうか? ※ a curtain shop

eeeeenglish
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただこうと思います

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の語順についての質問です。

こんにちは。中学3年生です。 英語の語順について質問なのですが、あるドリルの問題で、 「レポートを書きあげるのにいつもより時間がかかった。」 (days/finish/it/me/more/than/to/took/usual/thepaper). を正しく並び変えよ、という問題がありました。 解答には、「It took me more days than usual to finish the paper.」となっているのですが、 「It took me more days to finish the paper than usual」では正しくないのでしょうか。 解答には書いてないだけなのか、それとも正しくないのかわからないので、どなたか教えてください。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2009年度 (120~150字)                                                                                 条件・ ユーモアのセンスは、人生の中で重要なことである。について述べなさい。                                                                         I agree to this idea. These days, there are many sad accidents such as bullying, suicide,and so on. I think that the one of reasons why these problems happen is a lack of sense of humor. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, I had a friend. He was a funny boy and always made me laugh. One day, we had a quarrel and our friendly relationship broke. We couldn't talk each other for a few days. I wanted to say to him "I'm sorry", but I couldn't. After a while, he suddenly came to me and said a funny word to me "How are you". We laught at that word each other and then we could recover our relationship. Thus, I think that a sense of humor make us happy and it will be a good thing for sad accidents. (142字)                                                                        今回は少し難しかったです。ユーモアのことについては考えたことがなかったので・・・。なので文法面はそうですが、今回は文章の組み立て方を中心に添削していただけると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。より自然な英語にお願いします

My Entrance to a club activity 私の人生は中学校時代の部活動によって大きく変えられました。 Hello. My life was greatly changed by club activity in junior high school age. 私が中学校一年生の頃、私はバレーボール部に入部しました。 入部する前からバレーボールが好きでした。最初のうちはサーブを打ったりレシーブをしたり、球拾いでさえも楽しかったです。私は毎日、部活でバレーボールをするのが楽しみでした。 When I was first-year of junior high school, I belonged to volleyball club. I had liked volleyball before I belonged to the club. At first, I enjoyed serving, receiving even gathering balls. Every day I was looking forward to play volleyball in the club. しかし、私はバレーボールというスポーツは甘く考えていたようでした。試合に勝つことを目的とした組織的なバレーボールを経験したことがありませんでした。毎日の練習は私にはとてもつらかったです。また、同い年の部員はみんな私よりうまくなっていきました。そのことに私はプレーっシャーを感じました。また、私は試合に出ると失敗ばかりしました。私の一回のミスは相手の一点になります。私はチームに迷惑をかけていたのでとても落ち込みました。退部しようかなと考えさえました However, I had underestimated volleyball. I have not experienced systematic volleyball to win games. Practice was very hard for me. Moreover, the players who were the same age as me better than me. I felt pressure. When I participated in the games, I had always failed. My one mistake is one point of opponent team. I felt down because I made trouble to my team. I even thought that I would drop out of the club. そんなとき、一人の先輩が「落ち込むな。お前まだ一年じゃん。失敗なんか気にしないで思いっきりプレーしろよ」と言ってくれました。私はとても励まされました。やっぱり部活を続けようと決心ました。そして私はそれまで以上に練習しました。その成果もあり、私はキャプテンに選ばれました。自分の腕にも自信が付きました。 Then, a senior said me “Don’t let it get you down. You are still seven grades. Don’t fear failure.” I was encouraged by him. I decided to continue to play volleyball. I practiced more than before. I was elected the captain of the club. And I gained confidence. 私は失敗を恐れずに挑戦することと物事を最後まであきらめないことの大切さを学びました。この3年間の経験を無駄にはしたくないです。 I learned that it is important to continue something and not to fear failure. I don’t want to waste this experience of three years 長文でごめんなさい。 一部だけでも結構ですのでより自然な英語になるよう添削をお願いします。また、日本語的にもおかしいところは自然になるよう変えていただいても結構です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 前の内容をうける it と that の使い分け

前に出てきた内容をうけるit と that の使い分け方ってありますか。 たとえば、 Tell me more about it. と Tell me more about that. の違い。 It sounds nice. と That sounds nice. の違い。 などです。 どんな使い分けをしたらよいかわからず、いつもイチかバチか適当です。 状況に合わせて自信をもって使えるようになりたいです。 ご指導よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• my husband has been on me

Since we moved here, my husband has been on me about “getting a job.” He now says that “exploring your options” sounds flaky, and he doesn’t understand why I am not contacting people and sending out résumés, etc. ここでのon meの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英序

Yet Sach followd ,(Yama/could/knowing/it/to/give/her)if he wished.             "I'm not willing to give you what you want.ーstill your directness pleases me.I will grant you a favor-(of/your/the/but/husband/ anything/life)." 1は動名詞でしょうか?並び替えを教えて下さい。Yamaは閻魔大王という意味らしく、宗教系の物語のお話です。

• 再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers. Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English. {ANSWER} I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like. If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words] 問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。 [ANSWER] I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words] どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

• 過去完了について

My now husband surprised me on Christmas Eve morning with a puzzle. He's a brilliant photographer and he had cut up my favourite picture that he's taken - and turned it into a huge puzzle. ここでhe had cut up my favourite pictureと過去完了が使われているのは、前のMy now husband surprised meよりも前の出来事(大過去)ということでいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします