• ベストアンサー

この文章の意味を教えてください。

mydoughboyの回答

回答No.2

Who knows what you're gonna find in the Vault. Vault の中で何が見つかるか誰にも分からない(分かるものではない)。 Make sure you're packin' (= packing heat)! ちゃんと銃を持って行け! packing heat http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=packing%20heat

関連するQ&A

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

400 percent more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood. ゲーム中に出てくる文です。武器商人が主人公に銃の製造会社について教えてるっぽいんですが・・・ Torgueというのが銃の製造会社です。 意味が分からないので教えて欲しいです。

• 何か違うでしょうか

If you do decide to buy a puppy, at least be sure you know where you're buying from. be sureはmake sureと言い換えられるでしょうか?何か違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• He who lives will seeの意味を

小説の中の会話で、 "No one knows of what I am capable; perhaps they will find out some day." She answered philosophically: "He who lives will see." とありました。 He who lives will seeは、日本語だとどういう訳になりますか? "Who lives will see"というタイトルの歌もあるようなのですが、同じ意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします!

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• make sure

こんにちは。 宜しくお願いいたします。   There will also be a dance at 7:30 in the gym, so make sure you get something to eat at the cafeteria before the dance starts. の文中のなかの[make sure]の訳しかたがうまくいきません。 「make sure」は辞書などで調べますと「~を確かめる」ですが、この英文ではうまくいきません。 どう訳すのが適切でしょうか。よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英訳で困ってます(ToT)/

英文を読んでて、上手く英訳が出来ないので、どなたか教えてくださぃ!!!(ToT)/ (1)Not so in America,where verbalizing what you feel is expected. As you sit down to a meal, you may find the eyes of your host family glued on you. (2)They just want to make sure that you are enjoying what you eat. (1)ゎ全くどぅ訳したらいいか分からなくて、(2)は『彼らは、あなたが食べるものを楽しんでいるのをただ確実にしたがっています。』と訳して見たんですが、変な日本語のような気がして。。。 お願いします!!!

• ImgTool Burnが使えなくて困ってます

ImgTool Burnを起動すると Can't find the NeroAPI! Make Sure you have Nero installed. と、でて閉じてしまいます。どうすればいいですか?詳しい方よろしくお願いします!

• 今日の牡牛座星座占いです。全文翻訳をお願いします。

You meet someone who is so sure of themselves that they may make you doubt your own convictions -- but this is a good thing! Your great energy ensures that you end up with the right beliefs. 文中のthemselvesが何を指すのかが今ひとつよくわかりません。 someoneはthemselves 使っていいのでしょうか?

• as the opposite

"I would pick purple but ofcourse you're gonna do exactly what I say as the opposite." この英文の意味を教えてください

• 意味が理解できない・・・

メールなのですが.... どういう状態なのかさっぱり分かりません>< 訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 i have a present for you. 時間が経ってから... what am i gonna do? THIS GAME IS STARTING TO MAKE MAD. idk. what to do! i have these things now. and i don't know what to do with them. crap, why me ! i thought i was doing good.