• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳お願いします…

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? (4)what makes you happy?why?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)あなたの人格のいくつかの特徴は何ですか? (2)どのような方法であなたの性格が変わったのか?それはなぜ変わったのか? (3)あなたは良い友人で何かが重要か性格を考えていますか?なぜですか? (4)あなたが幸せだと感じるのはなぜ? アプリで和訳しただけですが、どうぞ

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? あなたの個性(または性格・人格)で特徴的なものはなんですか? ※ 複数個回答することが要求されています (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? どのようにあなたの個性は(いままで)変遷してきましたか? なにが原因で変わったのでしょうか? ※いわゆる現在完了形なのでこのように訳しました (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? 良い友だちでいるうえで、どのような特徴を個性(性格)に持っていることが重要だと思いますか? それはなぜですか? (4)what makes you happy?why? あなたはなにがあると幸せですか? それはなぜですか? ※無生物主語というやつです

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• 英語にすると・・・

血液型を聞くときは What is your blood type? であってますか?? 雨の日に何をしますか? what are you doing in rainy day? 人生で一番大切なものは何だと思いますか? What do you think the most important things in life? 添削お願いします。

• 高校受験の英語

「I know why you go there.」 をほぼ同じ意味で書き換えるので 「I know what makes you go there.」 であっていますか? 「make」は「makes」であっていますか?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英語得意な方((和訳))お願いします

「you bet your bottom dollar I am a zombie of a good smile!!!! that big gap in the middle has gotta count sometime」 友達が和訳してほしいようで‥ 翻訳サイトでもいまいちわからず‥ 和訳お願いします(>_<)

• 教えてください

私の訳と回答はあっているのでしょうか? 教えてください・ *What qualities do you value most in your self ? 私のもっとも良いところ?? 良いと思える所?? 答えは フレンドリーだとかでいいのでしょうか? *What qualities do you value most in others ? 他人に望む良いところ??  フレンドリーとかでいいのでしょうか?? *Why a potential Host Business should consider accepting you at their comapy 何故 ホストカンパニーはあなたを受け入れようと決めたのでしょう。 こんな 訳であっているのでしょうか??

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He saw himself as being different part of a newer world You may be curious about the kind of companions he keeps, what kind of friends he has. or what sort of people he would like to be surrounded by in his life? Your soul mate has friends or acquaintances who are seen in at the leading edge, modern exhibitions, and alternative settings. Expensive friends, in new casual clothes and fashionable settings, His closest friends are progressive, intellectually liberated people with an original or artistic turn of mind. Humanitarian and of the modern age, into the arts and computers., Your courtship will be romantic unique and totally different. You both have unusual, alternative or weird interests. You are likely to meet under the most unexpected circumstances.

• 和訳お願いします!!!

Its good that god has not created price tag for good friends if he would have ,i couldn't afford a friend like you. です!!何となくわかるのですがちゃんとした意味が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語添削お願いします。

あなたは花子と今仲良くしてるのに、なぜ私にフレンドリクエストしてくるんですか? ↓ Why do you request me for a friend even though you are making good friends with Hanako?

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?