• ベストアンサー

短い英文の翻訳おねがいします

How do i pay you with my paypal just let me know どのくらい私はあなたに支払えばいいですか?おしえてください と翻訳しても正解ですか? よろしくおねがいします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • roxzen
  • ベストアンサー率46% (29/62)
回答No.2

意味は、(1)の方と回答通り、どうやってpaypalで支払えばよいのかを聞いています。 金額がどのくらいという意味であれば、 How much do I (have to) pay you?になると思います。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

PayPalでどのようにお支払いするかを、ただご教示ください。     ですから支払高を聞いているのは無く、支払いの方法を聞いています。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳をお願いします

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 I have bad experience with paypal. my card has limited because paypal. My bank suggest me to pay with my master card or visa card, since this two card is always accepted anywhere in the world, specially for a big company and I don't have to pay extra fees for the transaction. do you have creditcard machine? or merchant to process my card? Let me know if we can continue this deal.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

• Amazon.comからのメールを翻訳してください

3ヶ月くらい前にamazon.comマーケットプレイスにて商品を購入しました。 しかし2カ月ほど待っても商品が届かなかったので店にメールをしたら、同じものを送ると言われた。 そしてもうすぐそれから1カ月くらいが過ぎようとしています。 しかし一行に届く気配がありません。 なので本当に配送したのか確認するために以下のメールを送りました。 I haven't recieved my replacement. Could you tell me how did you send my replacement? (by arimail or by S.A.L. and USPS or UPS or etc...) And please tell me the replacement's tracking number. I'd like to trace my replacement. Thank you for your help. 文法に多少間違いがあるかもしれませんがそれはスルーしてください。 それで返ってきたメールがこれです。 Hi, it was sent via airmail parcel. Please let me know of you do not have it soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and I will do my best. このPlease let me know of you do not have it soon.というのがよくわかりません。 翻訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 海外オークションで出品しました。フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。

海外オークションで出品しました。落札された後、フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。 英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳お願いします。 i have pb with my paypal account, my daughter karine (ID : KEEPCOOL****) used to buy a lot from you, do you think it's possible you send her directly a paypal invoice on her paypal address ? i'm so sorry for all this trouble, but i have no control on it - thanks a lot and let me know

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 If you change your mind, let me know and I’ll honor you discounts.