• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

its kind of expensive. but it would be awesome its so different over here then japan. お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それは少し高いです。しかしここは日本とは違うので素晴らしいと思います。     (then は than として訳しました)

mmsn
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

ちょっと高いけど、ものすごいんだよ、日本のとは全然違うんだぜぇ。

mmsn
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

和訳お願いします‼︎ He said that he didn't have a frog with him , but that , if Smily would be so kind as to get him one , he would be quiet willing to bet. お願いします‼︎

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

It is only in Japan, where the levels of insularity, racism, discrimination and xenophobia are so high that this kind of thing is considered acceptable.”

• 和訳をお願いします。

11. What are some of the very different things between Japan and the US? 12. If you all of a sudden had to live in the US what would be a hard adjustment in terms of our cultural practices and beliefs? What would be hard about living the US?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• kind of について教えてください!

I was kind of hoping it would be just us. どちらかというと僕たちだけがいいんだけど。 という文なのですが、文の構造がよく分かりません。 これは kind of という熟語が I was hoping it would be just us. に挿入されたと考えればよいのでしょうか。 She is a kind of singer. のような文ならしっくりくるのですが… 「どちらかというと」の意味の kind of の使い方がどうも分かりません。 どなたか教えて下さい!

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 和訳をお願いします(>_<)

We would carefully hold our prizes upright in the bag all the way home in the car. Then they would swim in their plastic bubble-like world floating in the top of the tank until the water temperature reached that of its surroundings, probably a half hour or so, but seemingly forever to a small child. At last it was time to release the fish from the plastic bags. Our fish were home. 単語は分かっても文の読み方が分かりません。 何かアドバイスなどあればよろしくお願いします(@_@;)

• so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you

サイトでメッセージをもらいました。でも意味がわかりません。この方はなんといっているのですか? i am looking for someone to chatt with i would love to come over there but it would be nice to know someone over there would love to here from you soon if i may ask this of you.so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you 自分なりにやると、私はチャットをやる人を探しています。私は遠いけど・・・・ すみませんが教えてください