• ベストアンサー

英訳おねがいします

hey, any chance of a submission to go on my 'lovely ladies who have submitted page'? ha. love your blog 外国の方からメッセージをもらったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。 英訳できる方お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

よぉ、オラの‘愛しい姐ちゃん’のブログに書き込んだことあっぺな? んでも、アンタのブログ気に入ったべや。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のできる方へ

Got any lovely ladies here who may want to speak English and have some fun??? この分を翻訳お願い出来ますでしょうか?どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳できるかた!!!!!!

私は今外国の友達とメールを始めたのですが 相手のメールがさっぱりわからなくなってしまいました>< 英訳の出来る方今回だけでも助けてください>< So... Signs on my myspace.... 本文: OK WELL Mi sister Dominique is like amazing <3333333333. Ok? OK! neway so yah she made me a wonderful sign and it was love. Go look and if you want make me a sign and ill put it on my page hehe. neway ttyl Much <3333333 Hart これです・・・myspaceはサイトの名前です。・。。 よろしくお願いします

• 英訳(´・ω・`)

ある外国の方からメールをいただきましたが、読めません、英訳してください(´;ω;`) hi,my name is aditya surya,i am male,single& my activity is as a talent builder of rock guitarist,i like havin' coffee so much,i allow my self cup~cup of black vietnam coffee every day,ha,ha...really i wanna send my message through my mobile phone but you mind,but it's ok&anyway...hmm...really i wanna go to japan but i am really confused to where i have got to go...hmm & i wanna be able to speak japanesse..would you like to teach me??hmmm..just kidding,,,ok thants a lot..i hope you're willing to reply this one..bye see you

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その32)

英訳宜しくお願いします。 1 "Go for it""の意味がわからなかった。全部知ってる単語なのに。    I didn't understand what"Go for it!!"means,althogh I have known these word. 2 中国語の添削お願いに2時間ぐらいかかった。  It took about two hours be checked my Chinese sentences. 3 会社から今のオレの体調じゃ60で辞めてもらうことになると言われた。  My company told me that if being your bad body condition still 60 years, they will not emply me again. 4 でも辞めるわけにはいかない。  But, I cann't quit my job. 5 18万って生活保護以下だよなぁ。  My salary is 180,000yen,It is below the social security. これが現実ですね・・・・ 英訳宜しくお願いします。

• 大至急 英訳 お願いします。

お恥ずかしいですが、英語がチンプンカンプンです。 英訳できる方尊敬します(*^_^*) よろしくお願いします。 Now that i got your Love ○○。 I, ll never ever give it up。 My girl fi a lifetime 。 Stil love you girl ,a di right time。 To spend quality time girl you know that i,ve tried。 Cause you a top girl inna my mind。 And all these things・・・ 以上です。 スペル間違っていたらすみません。 読みにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。   またこの文章に超簡潔に英語で お返事するとしたらどのような返信があるのでしょうか?

• 英訳したので、みてほしい

英訳が正しいかどうか見て欲しいです。 「時間のあるときに、あなたのメールで彼女の様子を知らせてください」 When it is convenient for you, Please tell me about her condition by your e-mail. 「彼女をはねた運転手が、まだ謝罪していないなんて、本当に腹が立ちます。事故の後、できるだけ早く病院に来るべきだったのに」 I am really angry that the driver who hit her by car has not apologized her yet. He should have come to the hospital as soon as possible. 「私はいつでもあなたのお手伝いを喜んでするつもりだということを忘れないでください」 Please Do not forget to be willing to your help at any time. おねがいします。

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 英訳お願いします。

こちらの英文訳お願いします。アル中+薬中の息子を持った母親のインタビューです。 "It is very hard when your child has problems. Alcohol and drugs don't just affect the person who takes them. But as bad as some of it has been with my son-and some of it has been a living hell-there have always been lots of lovely things." 子供が問題を抱えているときはとても大変です。 アルコールとドラッグはそれらを使っている人間だけに影響を与えるものではない。 このあとよろしくお願いします。 as bad as の比較がどのように使われてるのか把握できません。

• PCに関しての英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします: ”あなたのプロバイダーが私の家のパソコンのドメイン(cims)を拒否しているようなので、(家のパソコンからメールを送れず)会社のパソコンからメールを送っているのです。29日から6日まで休みに入るので、その間メールが送れません。” 自分なりの訳ですが、 "As your provider rejects my home PC domain (cims), I'm always sending you mail through my office PC. I will take long winter holidays from 29th December to 6th January. During this period I cannot send you any e-mail." どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。