• 締切済み

大至急 英訳 お願いします。

お恥ずかしいですが、英語がチンプンカンプンです。 英訳できる方尊敬します(*^_^*) よろしくお願いします。 Now that i got your Love ○○。 I, ll never ever give it up。 My girl fi a lifetime 。 Stil love you girl ,a di right time。 To spend quality time girl you know that i,ve tried。 Cause you a top girl inna my mind。 And all these things・・・ 以上です。 スペル間違っていたらすみません。 読みにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。   またこの文章に超簡潔に英語で お返事するとしたらどのような返信があるのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

回答No.1

あの、、、ちょっと意味不明。 これは英語だから日本語訳をするのなら分かりますが、 英訳(英語にする)ってどういうことでしょうか? また、これは誰から誰にの手紙? Nativeの英語を喋る人の文章とは思えません。 意味不明な英文です。 なので、返事のしようもないです。 例え意味が分かっても、ラブレターなどなら、どう返事をするかはもらった人しか分からないと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急 英語→日本語に お願いします。

何度もすみません。 英語→日本語にする事は英訳とは言わないんですね。 すみません。 お恥ずかしいですが、英語がチンプンカンプンです。 日本語にできる方尊敬します(*^_^*) よろしくお願いします。 Now that i got your Love ○○。 I, ll never ever give it up。 My girl fi a lifetime 。 Stil love you girl ,a di right time。 To spend quality time girl you know that i,ve tried。 Cause you a top girl inna my mind。 And all these things・・・ 以上です。 スペル間違っていたらすみません。 読みにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 日本語変換サイトにて変換したらこのような文章に なりました。 ちょっと意味がわからないので・・・ 今、その私はあなたのLove○○を手に入れました。 I、llにそれを決してあきらめないでください。 私の少女は生涯をfiします。 このスチール愛の少女、ディ権利時間。 上質の時間少女を費やすために、あなたはそのiを知って、veは試みました。 先端少女innaをあなたに引き起こしてください。私の考え。 これらのすべてのもの・、・、・   またこの文章に超簡潔に英語で お返事するとしたらどのような返信があるのでしょうか?

• 英訳および教えてください

彼に誕生日にもらったカードの言葉ですがa little bit moreを上手に訳せませんので、教えてください。 I'm a little bit more in love with you each morning when I wake up. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you say my name. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you walk into the room… I'm a little bit more in love with you every day and every year. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)

• 手紙の英語の添削+英訳お願いします。

英語の添削+英訳お願いします。 大切な人に英語で手紙を書きたいのですが、あまり英語ができないので助けていただきたいです。ところどころ英語でかけるところは書いてみたのですが、ここはこうしたほうがいいなどありましたら、修正していただいて構いません。 また早めに回答をお願いします。 注文多くてすみません、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 「二年間ありがとう。(Thank you for everything you have done for me for these two years.) なんて言ったらいいのかわからないけど、まず私の友達?親友でいてくれてありがとう。(I don't know how should I say, but thank you very much for being my friend? best friend?. (I'm not sure. lol).) 私は強い人間じゃないし、寂しがり屋だからあなたを困らせることもあったと思う。(I gave you hard time, since I wasn't a strong person and felt lonely easily :/) それでもいつも私のそばにいてくれてありがとう。 (Still, thank you very much for listening to me all the time.) 私は本当に信用できて、私の気持ちを共有?できる友達がいてラッキーです。(I'm really lacky to have a friend like you who I can trust and share my feeling.) 今までいろんなことがあったけど、一緒にいればいるほどもっと大好きになった。(A lot of things have happend so far and the more time I spend with you, the more I become to like you and love you. :p) たまにちょっと困ったけどね。(Sometimes, that was troubling.) 今は自分でもびっくりするくらいあなたの存在は大きいです。(Now, your exitence in me is big that even I get surprised by that sometimes.) (↓ここから英訳お願いします。) 去年はあなたを好きになるなんてありえないと思っていた。 でもね、二年間いろいろあったけど(波乱万丈だったけど)、00と過ごした時間はすごく楽しかった。00でのキャンプとか、00の家でのSleepover、去年の夏の電話、LINE、 Movie, Kyoto trip。全部楽しかったな~。嫉妬とかこれまで感じたことない気持ちも00のおかげで経験できた。lol まだ00との最初のHug覚えてるよ。たぶんしばらくはずっと00のこと好きだと思うけど、それはごめんね。たくさんの思い出をありがとう。イギリス慣れないこともあると思うけど頑張ってね。 P.S.雷怖いの克服できるように頑張るw よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• 長いのですが、至急英訳の添削お願いいたしますm(._.*)m

好きな人(アメリカ人)に送ろうと思って作成してたメールを、間違って作成中に送ってしまいました>< しかも、あとで編集しようと思ってたので自分の一方的な気持ちを綴っただけのとても恥ずかしいメールで、穴があったら入りたい気持ちです・・彼は日本語が少しできるのですが、英語でちゃんと誤解を解きたいので添削をお願いします。 “あんな非常識な時間にメールを送ってしまってごめんなさい。 I'm sorry,I've sent mail at thoughtless time. あまり眠れなかったので、昨日の自分の気持ちをどうやってあなたに伝えればいいのかベッドの中で考えて作成している途中で間違えて送ってしまったいました。 I couldn't get sleep well, so I was creating considering my feeling of yesterday in what to tell to you how a bed, I have sent by mistake. 恥ずかしすぎて、LG電子を嫌いになりそうです。 I'm too shameful and likely to become hate a LG. 本当はちゃんと伝えたかったけど、あのメールの文章は私の正直な気持ちでもあります。 I wanted to tell straight feeling, but that mail is also my honest feeling. でも昨夜はあなたが悪かったわけではないです。 It's dosen't mean that your fault last night. あなたにはあなたの考えがあって、私には私の気持ちがあります。それぞれの気持ちが違った事が、ただとても悲しかったのです。 You have your thinking and I have my feeling. Iwas just very sad that each feeling was different. 私の純粋な考え方が子供っぽいのかもしれないですね。でも、それが私なんです。 My thinking may be childlike. But it's me. 本当にあなたを好きになってしまったから、どうすればいいのか自分自身でもわからなかったんだよ。 Since it took to you truly, so I don't understand by myself. あなたはもうすぐニューヨークに帰るから、どうすることもできないのはわかってたけど、ただ少しでも一緒にいたいって思ったんだよ。 I thought that I just wanna spend with you but it also turns out that it cannot do what and cooks, since you will go back to NY. 昨日は話がしたくなかったわけじゃなくて、ただそれだけでサヨナラするのが私にとってはとてもつらいことなんです。” I wanted to talk with you yesterday, and it is only that what with that alone good-bye does is hard a for me.” 翻訳サイトと電子辞書で調べまくってこうなりましたが‥自分でも文がめちゃくちゃな気がしますが、頼るところも時間もありませんので英語が得意な方助けていただきたいです。 彼はとても賢い人なので、このままの文を送っただけでもう見切られそうです。 細かい添削も大歓迎ですので、よろしくお願いします! 長くて申し訳ございません><

• この英訳で合っているかチェックをお願いします。

A「来週、私は台湾に行くよ。台湾に友達がいるから。」 B「そうなんだ!友達と台湾を楽しんできてね」 A "Next time I'll go to Taiwan. Because my friends live in there." B "Yeah! I hope that(必要?) you have a good time with your friends in Taiwan." なるべく日本語文章を、英語に直訳にしたいです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EW-M873Tのラベル印刷をする際、印刷濃度が薄くなる問題が発生しています。以前利用していたプリンターでは問題なく印刷できていたため、DVDのせいではないと考えられます。印刷の濃度を上げるにはどうしたら良いのでしょうか。
  • 質問者はEW-M873Tのラベル印刷を行う際、印刷濃度が薄くなるという問題に悩んでいます。以前使っていたプリンターでは問題なく印刷できていたため、DVDのせいではないと考えています。印刷濃度を上げるための方法を教えてください。
  • EW-M873Tのラベル印刷をすると、印刷濃度が薄くなってしまう問題があります。以前使っていたプリンターではこのような問題が起こらなかったため、DVDのせいではないと思われます。印刷濃度を上げるための手段を教えてください。
回答を見る