世界中に差別が広がる現状と日本の差別主義について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 世界中に差別があり、特にアジアの国々ではより深刻な状況が見られます。
  • 日本では差別主義が広まっており、政治的な正しさやアル・シャープトンのような反対勢力が存在しないため、問題がより深刻化しています。
  • 日本の差別主義に対する恥ずかしさの欠如も問題視されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳のお願い

これは、どういう意味でしょうか? 世界中に差別があり、最後の文章で更に、日本の差別主義については恥とも考えていないため非常に怒っているように思うのですが、全文通していまいち意味が理解できません。特に、英文の3行目が全く訳せませんでした。もしよろしければ、どなたか訳して教えて頂けないでしょうか? The entire world is racist. White is generally seen as beautiful while Black is seen as ugly. This is even more the case in Asian cultures, and intensified in Asian countries like Japan where there is no political correctness, Al Sharpton, etc. to counter it. Yes, the Japanese are racist and they have no shame in it. 引用元 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120820222646AA1htJ1

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

世界中が人種偏見者だ。     白人は一般に美しいと見られるが、黒人は醜いと見られる。     この傾向はアジアの文化には特に顕著だ、日本のように「政治的な正しさ」がない場所では、アル•シャープトンなどはそれ(=人種差別)に遭う。     そうだ、日本人は人種的偏見を持つだけでなくそれが恥ずかしいとも思っていない。     (この人アメリカに行ったことが無いんですかねえ)「政治的な正しさ」とは英語圏では公式の(例えば政治屋の演説)場では差別表現を使わないという不文律、のことです。

temi_00
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とてもよく分かりました。 ネットですので真偽は分かりませんが、黒人で日本で過ごされていると書いてありましたので、まさかと思っていましたが、こういった訳なのですね。日本でこういった事を感じておられるのですかね・・・

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Silicon is present in the sun and stars and is a principal component of a class of meteorites known as aerolites (no wonder it makes such great fuzz pedals)

• 高3 英語の質問です

長文の問題集にあったもので、 The rules of logic established by the Greeks and Romans are widely accepted in Western cultures,but this Western logic is by no means universal. Logic is a product of culture,and many Asian cultures such as the Japanese operate under different logical assumptions. という英文を書き換える整序問題で、答えを出すことはできたのですが、 答:Logic is different from culture to culture because every culture has its own way of reasoning and thinking. の、「to culture」というのがどういう意味(はたらき?)をしているのか分かりません。 教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Nirvana has announced that they will release a 20th anniversary reissue of their 1993 album ‘In Utero’ this September. This announcement came as no surprise to Nirvana fans, as the band released similar anniversary reissues for Bleach in 2009 and Nevermind in 2011. Although Nirvana has not revealed any specifics about the ‘In Utero’ reissue, fans can look at the reissues for Bleach and Nevermind for hints. It is possible that the reissue will include live recordings, b-sides, demos, and more. It is also likely that Nirvana will release a remastered video of their concerts, possibly 1993's MTV Live & Loud, and will release this video on DVD and Blu-Ray as well as include it with certain editions of the ‘In Utero’ reissue.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It being understood, then, that the present essay is restricted to a consideration of mental evolution in animals,I should like to have it also understood that it is further restricted to the psychology as distinguished from the philo sophy of the subject. In a short and independent essay, published elsewhere,* I have already stated my views con cerning the more important questions of philosophy into which the subject-matter of psychology is so apt to dip ; but here it is only needful to emphasize the fact that these two strata of thought, although assuredly in juxtaposition, are no less assuredly distinct. My present enquiry belongs only to the upper stratum, or to the science of psychology as dis tinguished from any theory of knowledge. I am in no wise concerned with " the transition from the object known to the knowing subject," and therefore I am in no wise concerned with any of the philosophical theories which have been pro pounded upon this matter. In other words, I have every where to regard mind as an object and mental modifications as phenomena; therefore I have throughout to investigate the process of Mental Evolution by what is now generally and aptly termed the historical method. I cannot too strongly impress upon the memory of those who from previous reading are able to appreciate the importance of the distinction, that I thus intend everywhere to remain within the borders of psychology, and nowhere to trespass upon the grounds of philosophy.

• 英語に自信のある方、英訳お願い致します。

The aim of the physician in the treatment of insanity is to bring the means at his command to bears, directly or indirectly,on the disordered nerve element.But,in striving to do this,he soon learns with how many bodily organs and fuctions he has really to do. To call mind a function of the brain may lead to much misapprehention,if it be thereby supposed that the brain is the only organ which is concerned in the function of mind.There is not an organ in the body which is not in intimate relation with the brain by means of its paths of nervous communication,which has not ,so to speak,a special correspondence with it through internuncial fibres,and which does not,therefore affect more or less plainly and specially its[its=the brain's]function as an organ of mind.It is not merely that apalpitating heart may cause anxiety and apprehension,or a disordered liver[may cause]gloomy feelings,but there are reasons to believe that each organ has its specific influence on the constitution and function of mind:an influence not yet to be set forth scientifically,because it is exerted on that unconscious mental life which is the basis of all that we consciously feel and think. Were the heart of one man to be placed in the body of another it would probably make no difference in the circulation of the blood,but it make a real difference in the temper of his mind.So close is the physiological sympathy of parts in the commonwealth of the body that it is necessary in the physiological study of mind to regard it as a function of the whole organism,as comprehending the whole bodily life.

• 和訳お願い致します。

This earth apparently so still and steadfast,lying in majestic repose beneath the aestherial vault,is a globular body of comparatively insignificant size, whirling fast through space round the sun as the centre of its orbit, and completing its revolution in the course of one year, while at the same time it revolves daily once about its own axis,thus producing the change of day and night. The sun,which seems to lead up each morning from the east and, traversing the skyey bridge,slides down into the west,is relatively to our earth motionless. In size and weight it inconceivably surpasses it. The moon,which occupies a position in thr visible heavens only second to the sun and far beyond that[that=the position]of every other celestial body in conspicuousness, is but a subordinate globe,much smaller our own, and revolving round the earth as it's centre,while it accompanies it [it=the earth]in its[its=the earth's]yearly revolutions about the sun.Of itself it has no luster and is visible to us only by the reflected sunlight.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

There is absolutely no greater high than challenging the power structure as a nobody, giving it your all, and winning.

• 英訳について

中古のカメラを購入したいのですが、日本語訳がいまいちよく分かりません。翻訳していただける方はいらっしゃいませんか?特に「pretty good」という表現がいい意味なのか悪い意味なのか判断に迷っています。 This camera was CLA'd earlier in the year and works great. The lens is clear with no mold or fungus, the aperture blades are oil free and the light meter works, but is off from 1/2 to 1 stop which is pretty good being as old as it is. The self timer works as well. Cosmetically I would rate this an 8.5 out of 10.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏

No household in the English-speaking world is properly furnished unless it contains a copy of the Holy Bible and of the works of William Shakespeare. It is not necessary that these books should be read in maturer years, but they must be present as symbols of Religion and English Culture. -G. B. HARRISON, Introducing Shakespeare 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです✨✨

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

A good farmer is always one of the most intelligent and best educated men in our society. We have been inclined in our wild industrial development, to forget that agriculture is the base of our whole economy and that in the economic structure of the nation it is always the cornerstone. It has always been so throughout history and it will continue to be so until there are no more men on this earth. We are apt to forget that that the man who owns land and cherishes it and works it well is the source of our stability as a nation, not only in the economic but the social sense as well. できるだけ詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏