• ベストアンサー

高校英語 短文5題です!お願いします。

MXT500の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

(1)訳:そこにこんなに美しい湖があるとは誰も夢見なかった。 dream を動詞として使うと dream of と 前置詞 of が続くのが標準。名詞(例 our success)が続くのであれば、そのままで良いが、節内容を続ける場合は、「主語を残したまま、動名詞化」(that 節では不可)という手順が必要。 There was such a beautiful lake there. → there being such a beautiful lake there. (2) 形としてあるのは、I hope so. I hope not. I am afraid so. I am afraid not. の4つ 以下の link で使い分けを確認して下さい。 センター入試の1問題の解答 http://daigakujc.jp/kakomon/kakomon033.html 英文法道場:I don't think so. と I hope not. http://blog.livedoor.jp/eg_daw_jaw/archives/50958462.html 必要ならば、もう少し例文をあげて説明します。 (3)訳:今日、多くのヨーロッパ諸国発のニュースが衛星経由であなたの元に届けられます。 (4) ago とは現在を基準に過去をは明示する語句で「過去形」とともに使うのが原則。  現在完了の場合同様、ここでは a long time ago  や long ago は不可。 ただ場合によって「完了形」が使われている文でも。 http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1477535944 (5)訳:今日の若者は好き嫌いをはっきりと表明するという点でわれわれの世代と異なります。 注目:in that.. ..という点で

ma-ma-mai
質問者

お礼

早い解答ありがとうございました! 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語 短文4題です! 教えてください。

(1)I had to offer the shop assistant a 10,000yen note as I had no small change. →訳していただきたいです。 (2)He did not choose the means to gain his ( ). Go to the ( ) of his street and turn right there. What shall we have to ( ) the meal with? →共通して入る一語と文の訳をお願いいたします。 (3)The price od coffee rose by 200 yen early this month. →どうして rose by になるのか教えてください。 has rised by ではいけませんか? (4)The thief was caught to steal a television from the hotel. →to steal を stealing ではいけませんか?

• 高校英語 短文3題お願いします!

(    )内より間違いのある箇所を指摘して頂き、正しい形に訂正して頂いて   訳して頂きたいです! she became (exhausting) and had to ( be pulled ) out of the water by a group of her friends. After (taking) to( his )accountant , Mr. Tajima regretted ( to spend ) so ( much ) money on his new house. You ( should post ) this letter ( weeks ago ) if you wanted her (to receive it) and answer you (much sooner).

• not...either

There was once a time, and not so long ago either, when everybody couldn't express his own opinion. and not so long ago either, は挿入で、「かつてと言ってもそれほど昔ではないが」と訳されていましたが、 not ~ either の使い方がよくわかりません。「もまた~ない」という意味だと思いますが、何と何のことを否定しているのですか。

• 英語について

I hope not。 I don't hope so. 違いを教えてください。 宜しくおねがいしますm(__)m

• 高校英語です!4題お願いします。

以下の4題を並び替えて頂きたいです!訳もお願い致します。 Do not ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I can be of further assistance. →call , hesitate , me , if , to I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) is making the noise upstairs. →what , that , is , wonder , it Go to those ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) help you. →you , will , are , who , sure This train will ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the time. →in , you , there , half , get

• 代名詞・連鎖関係代名詞 高校生レベルの疑問

明日の定期試験のテスト範囲で分からないところがあります! ≪代名詞≫ One of these days there'll be a terrible accident on this corner. I ( )! (1). don't hope it (2). don't hope so (3). hope not (4). hope no 答えは(3)ですがよくわかりません。 ≪連鎖関係代名詞≫ Many people criticized me, but I did what ( ). 答えは「I thought was right」なんですが何が省略されているのか分かりません。 それぞれ解説お願いします。

• 英語

I understand you, I hear this same story I have friends from Japan who left because of this Too serious Australia is very different , more relaxed Not so much pressure I enjoy my work I chose a long time ago to prioritise doing what I love and what I think is good for the world and animals ad plants instead of just chasing money 日本語にお願いします…

• 英語 7問あります!

空所に適当な選択肢の語を入れてください! 1.() students missed the train. (1)The most of (2)Almost of (3)Aimost all of the (4)Almost all of 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid ().” (1)it (2)true (3)so (4)that 3.“Is Tom coming to the party todey?” “I (). He's sick.” (1)don't suppose it (2)suppose it (3)suppose not (4)suppose so 4.I am innocent. I had () to do with the accident. (1)everything (2)something (3)nothing (4)anything 5.Just relax and () yourself. There's nothing to worry about. (1)ease (2)enjoy (3)favor (4)please ()内の語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that (be/ something/ there/ with/ must/ wrong/ it) 誤った箇所を指摘して正しい形に直してください。 7.Most of (1)(students) seemed to (2)(have understood) (3)(how fortunate) they were (4)(to be living) in a peaceful country. 以上の7問です! よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I do not look at a lot of the number of public phones, so I cannot contact anyone if what I happen and do not have mobile phone. または、I'm look at the number of public phones too much, so~. (わたしは、あまり公衆電話を見ない、だからもし携帯を持っていなくて何か起こったら連絡できない。) 添削をお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.