• ベストアンサー

これってどういう意味ですか?

aya4979の回答

• aya4979
  • ベストアンサー率37% (12/32)
回答No.1

前後の文章がわかりませんが、おそらく 「2003年度仕様と表記されたものを除き、単位は千」 という意味だと思います。 つまり、「UNITS SOLD」が8と書いてあれば 8千個と言う意味です。

booboo33
質問者

お礼

お礼が大変遅くなってしまいました。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• amounts in thousandsの意味は?

こんにちは。 financial accounting の授業で以下の問題がありました。 DSW, Inc., is a designer shoe warehouse, selling some of the most luxurious and fashionable shoes at prices that people can actually afford. Its balance sheet, at November 1, 2008, contained the following (listed alphabetically, amounts in thousands). Accounts Payable $ 136,405 Accounts Receivable 11,888 Cash 45,570 Contributed Capital 291,248 Notes Payable 99,044 Other Assets 494,294 Other Liabilities 79,148 Property, Plant, and Equipment 233,631 Retained Earnings 179,538 Total Assets 785,383 Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity ? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirement 1: Prepare the balance sheet as of November 1, solving for the missing amount. (Enter your answers in thousands. Be sure to list the assets and liabilities in order of their liquidity. Omit the "$" sign in your response.) そこで、ここに書かれているamounts in thousandsはどういう意味になるのでしょうか? 私の推測だと以下の2つの解釈のうち1だと思っているのですが・・・ 1.「千円単位の金額」 2.「金額の単位:千円」   要するにAccounts Payable $ 136,405 の場合、実際の金額は$ 136,405,000。 ちなみに、この場合の「in」の意味は何でしょうか?

• VBAで計算した結果がデータ型により相違してしまいます。VBAに詳しい

VBAで計算した結果がデータ型により相違してしまいます。VBAに詳しい方、理由を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 Dim 税率 As Single Dim 売上 As Double 単価=Range("b5").Value:個数=Range("d5").value:税率=Range("f5").Value 売上=(1+税率)*単価*個数 (1)単価=30000、個数=15、税率=0.05と入力すると売上の数値=472500.000335276となります。 (2)売上のデータ型をsingleにした場合は、売上=472500となります。 (3)売上のデータ型Single、税率のデータ型をDoubleとした場合も売上=472500となります。 (1)の結果の小数点以下の数値の意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。短文です。

Please check with an authorized LOUIS VUITTON store for authentication before leaving a message in feedback that states we are selling fake goods. We have three experts working in our store, and only those identified Authentic LOUIS VUITTON are sold on eBay. 上記を日本語へお願いします。またこの英文はおかしいですか?(文法がおかしい??) よろしくお願いします

• top up?

https://www.aljazeera.com/sport/tennis/2012/11/20121114164514594610.html の次の文章の意味が解りません。和訳をお願いします。特にtop upの意味が解りません。 In 1975, Czechoslovakia were beaten by Sweden 3-2 in the final in Stockholm as the unstoppable Bjorn Borg topped up his impressive series of twelve wins in as many Davis Cup games, both singles and doubles.

• 英文についての質問

「大阪にしか売っていない服を買う彼女の目には、スーパーでありふれた服を買う京都の住民たちが、画一化の消費生活を送っているように見え、狂っていると感じる」 In the eyes of her who purchases clothes only sold in Osaka, it seems crazy people living in Kyoto are buying boring clothes at supermarket, living as standardization consumers. こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法解説をお願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の文章の文法解説をお願いします。 1) The sex chromosomes diverged to the point where they were no longer able to exchange genetic material during the cell divisions that give rise to sperm and eggs, as do the numbers of every other pair of chromosomes. 上記の文章において、as do the numbers of every other pair of chromosomesの箇所は倒置が起こっているのでしょうか? 2) It is noted that a playwright had never before enjoyed sufficient acclaim as to see his works published and sold as popular literature in the midst of his career. as to see his works published and sold as popular literatureはどのような文法構造なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!!

英語の質問です!長文の訳はしなくていいです。 Japan exported eighty-three million packs of instant ramen in 2004. The amount of instant ramen eaten in Japan. Most of the billions of packs eaten in the world every year are made in the countries where they are eaten. The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the world. For example, most instant ramen is chickin-soup based in the US, while tomato-flavored and cheese-flavored ramen are popular in Brazil. In Europe, The soup is a bit thicker, and both chicken and tomato flavors are popular, Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup. Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries. For religious reasons, Hindus do not eat beef, and Muslims do not eat pork. Therefore, Vegetarian ramen is made in India, where Hinduism and Islam are the two major religions. 1The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the worldについて (1)文中のhave been changed は現在完了の何用法か答えなさい。 (2)文中のtastesと同じ意味を示すものを1つ選びなさい。 a.This chocolate has a bitter taste. b.This food doesn‘t agree with my taste. c.Nancy has bad taste in clothes. 2Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup.について (1)whileの意味を書きなさい。(2)下線部のthatがさしている語句を抜き出しなさい。 3Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries.について (1)whenとsellingの間に省略されている語を抜き出しなさい。when( ) ( ) selling. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。(1)I went to the bookstore, where I met my homeroom teacher.(2)I went to the bookstore,where I bought several books.

• ebayのMy eBayに入ると警告がでます。

My Summaryの下に Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later.(これは赤文字) Buying Reminders (Last 31 days) Cannot move this view up There are currently no Buying Reminders to display. とでます 。 なにかやらかしたのでしょうか? いつもならsallingのところにUPしてる個数がでてますが それもでてません。 Sellingをクリックすると Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later. Items I'm Selling (No items) Cannot move this view down. You have no items with unanswered questions in this view. Items that you were selling may display in the "Sold Items" or "Unsold Items" views if they have ended. いったいなにかしでかしたのでしょうか? Questionも返事だしたし...。違法なものは載せてないし。

• アクセスVBA TOP値を変数

フォーム内テキストボックスの数値を、SELECT TOP の変数にしたくて、コマンドボタンを押した時に、下記VBAを書いたところ、実行時エラー7874 と出て、下から2行目でエラーとなりました。 Private Sub command1_Click() Dim 抽出数 As Integer Dim mySQL As String 抽出数 = Me![text1] mySQL = "SELECT * FROM T_1 AS Q_TEMP WHERE 顧客CD in (SELECT TOP " & 抽出数 & " 顧客CD FROM T_1 WHERE 支店CD=Q_TEMP.支店CD ORDER BY 売上金額 DESC,顧客CD) ORDER BY 支店CD, 売上金額 DESC , 顧客CD;" DoCmd.OpenQuery mySQL End Sub やりたい事は、テーブル:T_1に下記レコードがあり、各支店ごとのトップ売上金額2を抽出したいのと、トップ2を変数にしたいのです。 支店CD 顧客CD 売上金額 1 11 1,000 1 12 2,000 1 13 3,000 1 14 4,000 2 15 2,000 2 16 3,000 2 17 4,000 2 18 5,000 3 19 5,000 3 20 5,000 3 21 5,000 3 22 5,000 を、上記SQL文で、下記の結果にしたい 支店CD 顧客CD 売上金額 1 13 3,000 1 14 4,000 2 17 4,000 2 18 5,000 3 19 5,000 3 20 5,000 (売上金額が同じなら、顧客CDの小さい方から2つ) どこが間違っているか教えてもらえますか?

• 翻訳お願いします

OK the HA III is finished and it is a large one I made it a few thousands longer than the host and champhered the leading corner so it looks nice. I will make your L2 copper heat sink now and then the focus adapters. Did you want a Black L2 ? as that is all I have in stock at this time, I will order a silver one right now if that is what you want no problem It seems I have sold the only silver L2 in stock. Let me know...