英語の翻訳お願い!LOUIS VUITTONの偽物に注意

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文章を日本語に翻訳してください。LOUIS VUITTONの偽物に注意
  • LOUIS VUITTONの正規品は、認定された店舗でのみ販売されています。偽物に注意してください。
  • 英文の文法に問題はありませんが、LOUIS VUITTONの正規品の認証を確認した後にフィードバックを送ってください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします。短文です。

Please check with an authorized LOUIS VUITTON store for authentication before leaving a message in feedback that states we are selling fake goods. We have three experts working in our store, and only those identified Authentic LOUIS VUITTON are sold on eBay. 上記を日本語へお願いします。またこの英文はおかしいですか?(文法がおかしい??) よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Please check with an authorized LOUIS VUITTON store for authentication before leaving a message in feedback that states we are selling fake goods. We have three experts working in our store, and only those identified 【as】 Authentic LOUIS VUITTON are sold on eBay. フィードバックに我々が偽の商品を売っていると述べるメッセージを残す前に、確証を得るために公認されたLOUIS VUITTON店でお確かめ下さい。 私どもには店で働いている3人の専門家がいます、そして、本物のLOUIS VUITTONと認定されたものだけが、eBayで売られています。 ☆ ... identified as の様に、as をつけておく方がよいかもしれません。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/identify

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます 感謝します

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• この英語は どういう意味ですか?

Consignment Sales Items listed on our Consignment Sales page are available on a first come, first served basis. If you are keenly interested in an item, CALL THE STORE listing the item and order it on the spot as it could be sold before we are able to process your web order. Items are not held each time someone inquires about them unless the customer requests that we do so and indicates an order is to follow immediately. Details about our used, consignment, and open item pollicies can be found here.

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 翻訳お願いします。

My name is Tom and I'm the regional manager for Duravit. I'm sorry for your inconvenience and the problems you've had getting the sink. I'll try to answer your questions ... *We mfg these sinks in Germany *We stock the white finish in the drop in versions in Atlanta, but the colors are 8-12 wk special order delivery. Because they are only producing these on demand. *If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the 店名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions. Sincerely, 受注生産品の流し台についてメーカーに問い合わせた際の回答です。 SINKは流し台になります。

• 英語翻訳できる方、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

海外通販で服を注文したのですが、届いた商品が注文した商品のサイズ違いが届きました。 その旨をカスタマーサービスにメールしたところ以下のメールが返ってきたのですが、その内容がうまく翻訳できず困っています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Dear Customer, Thank you for your email and ordering with us. Sorry if that happened, there were too busy over chinese new years season, please tell us if item need to be returned for exchange. but due to now is chinese new years holiday, we are not able to exchange with supplier as now they are on holuday too, and we only remain part of customer service support for the moment, If you are ok to keep the items and without return, in case you might ok . Please tell us if we can offer you 8 store credit to resolve this case asap?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 変な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Certain peoples destinies are joined together mystically before birth. They are destined. As though the stars have ordained the union of spirits long ago in some other life, or some other world, the souls are joined. We might say simply the two people are meant for each other, it is this partner, this Soul Mate who shows so graphically in your chart. The one whose life and fate is bound up with yours. Other partners or lovers may show too, but not with the same intensity. In this third reading I will endeavor to answer your questions, and reveal more of the secret destiny that love has in store for you.

• 長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。

長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。 Honestly, I'm really surprised with your response. What a unpleasant answer! Anyway, if you insist, I'll complete the transaction, however, just let you know that I will return it since that it was not my choice to place the bid on the auction. I think this should be the way you prefer to end this transaction. And let me remind you that I live in France currently and they will verify the package sending from overseas and if you're sending some fake items, you may receive a charge of violating international intellectual property law and may receive a huge amount of penalty. So it would be better that you make sure the product you were selling me (actually it wasn't me!) is an authentic Vuitton product. If you're confident that there is no problem with your merchandise then send me the invoice. aixtlwp。 HI MY DEAR SORRY FOR AL THIS SHIVER...EBAYS TELL ME TE ONLY WAY TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUN IS LEAVE A POSITIVE FEED ON THE ITEM WHO HAVE CLAIM PLEASE SEARCH FOR ME THIS ITEM IN YOUR OLD AUCTIN AND LEAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK TANKS TRUST IN YOU MY BAST WISHES TANKS。 esnaman

• 英語の質問です!!

英語の質問です!長文の訳はしなくていいです。 Japan exported eighty-three million packs of instant ramen in 2004. The amount of instant ramen eaten in Japan. Most of the billions of packs eaten in the world every year are made in the countries where they are eaten. The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the world. For example, most instant ramen is chickin-soup based in the US, while tomato-flavored and cheese-flavored ramen are popular in Brazil. In Europe, The soup is a bit thicker, and both chicken and tomato flavors are popular, Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup. Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries. For religious reasons, Hindus do not eat beef, and Muslims do not eat pork. Therefore, Vegetarian ramen is made in India, where Hinduism and Islam are the two major religions. 1The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the worldについて (1)文中のhave been changed は現在完了の何用法か答えなさい。 (2)文中のtastesと同じ意味を示すものを1つ選びなさい。 a.This chocolate has a bitter taste. b.This food doesn‘t agree with my taste. c.Nancy has bad taste in clothes. 2Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup.について (1)whileの意味を書きなさい。(2)下線部のthatがさしている語句を抜き出しなさい。 3Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries.について (1)whenとsellingの間に省略されている語を抜き出しなさい。when( ) ( ) selling. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。(1)I went to the bookstore, where I met my homeroom teacher.(2)I went to the bookstore,where I bought several books.

• as in the case of のasって何

Some products are sold out. As in the case of your order, we may have a problem to find the same product... という文章で as が果たす役割はなんでしょうか?

• 英語に翻訳してください。。。

Respect! People, futures and places open the interpretation of Respect topic towards the contemporary challenges, as identified with the SDG - Sustainable Development Goals - by UN (www.globalgoals.org). The ultimate goal of design – and all the related work a designer brings to the table – is to improve the world and people’s lives. Getting dressed, moving about, entertaining ourselves, telling stories, thinking, living in our homes: these are just some of the things we do as a matter of habit, but which have the ultimate aim of making us feel better, whether individually or collectively. The goal of sustainable development is to improve individual quality of life and at the same time to improve the collective condition of the planet. Develop your project based on one of the objectives stated in the Brief: Identify three design products (material or immaterial, physical or digital) of the last fifteen years that has contributed to increase the level of respect towards individuals, genders, minorities, cultures, environments and habitats. Select one that’s relevant to the specific undergraduate course you’re interested in and comment the reasons behind your choice.