英訳依頼:どうしても訳せず困っております

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英訳お願いします。どうしても訳せず困っております。
  • (1)You give your baby the same diet as a bady cow. (2)Imagine adiet that provides not only essential nutrients for health but also protection against specific diseases. (3)Please put the book back on the shelf when you( )it 1.have read 2.will be reading 3.will have read 4.will read 宜しくお願い致します。
  • (3)のみどれを選ぶかも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします。

どうしても訳せず困っております。 宜しくお願い致します。 (3)のみどれを選ぶかも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 (1)You give your baby the same diet as a bady cow. (2)Imagine adiet that provides not only essential nutrients for health but also protection against specific diseases. (3)Please put the book back on the shelf when you( )it 1.have read 2.will be reading 3.will have read 4.will read 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

(1)あなたは自分の赤ちゃんに、子牛と同じ食事を与えている。 (2)Imagine adiet that provides not only essential nutrients for health but also protection against specific diseases. 想像してください。健康のために必須栄養素だけではなく、特定の病気に対する予防策が講じられるような食事法を。 (3)Please put the book back on the shelf when you ( have read ) it. 「読み終えたら」は未来のことですが、時・条件の副詞節では現在形を使います。つまり、when や if などの後の未来は現在になるということです。

jyarinnkotitti
質問者

お礼

有難うございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1.  あなたは、牛の赤ちゃんと同じ食べ物をあなたの赤ちゃんにもあげる。 2。 健康に必要な養分だけでなく、ある病気の予防にもなる食べ物を想像してください(こんな結構なものは無いですよ) 3。僕なら1。

jyarinnkotitti
質問者

お礼

有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

Guideline are made to help people eat healthy. If we consume the recommended amounts of calories and nutrients every day,we can stay in good health. これを訳してください。 あと How ( )sugar do we have? Desserts like cakes and cookies usually contain ( )calories. We can prevent ( )diseases by eating a healthy diet. Calories are untits for measuring how much energy foods contain. You sholdn't put too ()salt on your food. カッコないにはmuch、manyのどちらが入りますか? いまいちよくわからないので教えてください!

• 英訳お願いします。

If you do not get enough nutrients in your diet, you may suffer from a nutrient deficiency. A person who suffers from a serious shorage of energy and nutrients is malnourished. Malnourishe is not a major problem in most developed countries, but there are still many people who have nutrient deficiencies because they do not eat a variety of healthy foods. For example, a person who doesn't take in sufficient iron may not produce enough red blood cells and suffer from anemia. 3文目のhaveは何と訳せば良いのか教えてください。

• 自分で解いてみたのですが…

添削をお願いします。 (  )に入る適語を選べ。 1.She will call you back as soon as she ( ) her homework. finished, finishes, will finish, had finished            解答 had finished 2. I enjoy Shakespeare's works. Up to now I ( ) three of his plays. had read, have read, was reading, am reading 解答 was reading 3. By the time he retires my father ( ) for almost thirty years. will work, will have worked, has worked, will has worked 解答 will has worked よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳がわかりません。

海外のサイトから商品を購入しているのですが、以下の英訳が分かりません。 「  以下の条件からwigを作成していただけないでしょうか。  もしテンプレートが作れないほどアンバランスでしたら、もう一度作り直して郵送します。  商品に関して、責任は私が持ちます。 」 ちなみに、以下のような英訳を自分でつくりました。 「  Could you make the wig as this specific? If my template is too unbalanced for you to make the wig , Again I will make it and send it. About your product that you will send I have responsibility. 」

• スパイガードのポップが消えません

WinXP-SP1で、SpybotとAdawere、SPYguardを入れています。 さっきから急にデスクトップに長いポップが出て消しても消しても消えません! 内容は・・・ >Spyware Geard Protection Error Reading SpywareGuerd Definitions! The file may be corrupt,or another program may have tempered with them. Run LiveUpdate to download the latest SpywereGuard definitions. This message will appear when you try to start conered file types unless you disable protection in the SpywareGuard Control Panel.< どうしたら消せますか?お願いしますm(__)m

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英語に関する質問

長文ですがお付き合いください Do you have a weight problem? Have you failed to lose weight many times? Here is some wonderful news for you. The Super Diet Machine will finally solve your problem. Are you afraid that you will have to do hard exercise? No, you won't have to.(体重の問題がおありですか?何度も体重を減らすのを失敗しましたか?あなたのための素晴らしいお知らせがあります。スーパーダイエットマシンがあなたの問題を解決するでしょう。大変な運動をしなければならないと思っていますか?いいえ、そうする必要はありません。) この文章を見て思うのですが、Are you afraid ってどういうニュアンスなんですか? 訳を見れば、Do you think でもいいと思うのですが、なぜ Are you afraid になっているのか疑問に思いました。

• 訳をお願いします。

下記の文章の訳をお願いします。 1. By eating healthy food and exercising you (can) (lose) weight. 2. I (must) (limit) the intake of food to 2,000 calories to keep fit. 3. Weight loss diets (should) (include) a variety of essential nutrients. 4. (Will) you (keep) track of the number of calories you eat? 5. Gargling a couple of times a day (may) (relieve) a sore throat.

• 英語の問題です。

以下の空欄に適切な<助詞>+<助動詞>の組み合わせを下から選ぶ問題です。 訳も宜しくお願いします>< 【 should/include  will/keep  must/limit  may/relieve  can/lose 】 1. By eating healthy food and exercising you (   ) (   ) weight. 2. I (   ) (   ) the intake of food to 2,000 calories to keep fit. 3. Weight loss diets (   ) (   ) a variety of essential nutrients. 4. (   ) you (   ) track of the number of calories you eat? 5. Gargling a couple of times a day (   ) (   ) a sore throat.

• 気持ちを伝えたいのですが...

以下の文章は、私が来年手術を控えている父に宛てたものです。 私が、辞書を使わずに気持ちを伝えたいと書いたものです。私の気持ちは、この英語の文章でどう伝わりますか? Good evening, Dad! After eating a dinner,I am sending you this e-mail. How are you now? Do you get well than you were tomorrow? You have to get well becouse of us. You don't forget we are aroud you anytime and forever. If you imagine your bad future,maybe it will come to you. If you imagine your good future, it will come to you. Certainly! I think this is true!Do you think so? Ganbattene! Good night. With love ○○子