ebayオークションでのやりとり

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayオークションでのやりとりについての質問です
  • 入金後、数日たってから出品者からメッセージが届いた内容が不明です
  • 翻訳サイトで翻訳したが意味が理解できず、説明を求めています
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ebayオークションでのやりとり

こんにちは。 先日ebayオークションにてカメラを落札しました。 入金後、数日たってから出品者から下記内容のメッセージが届きました。 the camera has been posted by international sign-for delivery. due to the recent increase in postage, this delivery has made me a loss of 8 pounds as the ebay still charge a fee on the postage. the way to claim this loss without your extra cost is to cancel this transaction after you receive it and you are totally happy with it. please let me know that you would help me for this. thanks これって私に「8 poundsの追加料金を払ってください」って事なのでしょうか? 翻訳サイトを利用して翻訳してみたのですが意味が理解できませんでした・・・。 どなたか翻訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

カメラは、国際書留で送りました。     ebayは今まで通りの郵料を課しますので、最近の郵便料金引き上げで、私どもは8ポンドの損失となります’     お客様に余分の負担をかけないでこの損失を補う方法は、(このカメラを)お受け取りになって、満足された後、この取引をキャンセルしていただく事です。     これでよろしいかお尋ねする次第です。     感謝。 (これでよければ)     Your suggestions sound fine. Thank you. 「その通りでいいと思います。サンキュウ」 (というご返事で、キャンセルなされば済むと思います)

delicute
質問者

お礼

早々とご回答ありがとうございました! そういう内容だったのですね。 品物が届き次第キャンセル処理をしたいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• ebay オーストラリアでのやりとりです。

落札希望者側の私から 日本に送ってもらえますかとメッセージを送りましたところ、 オーストラリアの出品者の方からの回答で I can but the postage is extremely expensive for overseas parcials so its up to you if you are willing to pay for it. とメッセージをいただいたのですが 長過ぎて、こんがらがってしまいました^^; どなたか おたすけください^^;

• eBayの落札後の取り消しのやりとりについて

eBayで商品を入札したのですが、間違えた商品を入札してしまいました。 「buy it now」だったため、落札したのですが、商品を間違えたことに気づき、「Can I retract or cancel my bid?」ですぐに取り消しをしようと思い、一応キャンセルしようとしました。 そして、出品者に間違えてしまったので取り消してほしいというメールを送りました。 それで帰ってきたメールがこれです。 Dear △△(私のID), Dear eBay winner, Please provide your shipping address for our delivery arrangement, thanks! Again, we thank you for your bid and wish you had a good day! Kind regards, ○○○(出品者のID) という返事が返ってきたのですが、実はあまり英語が得意でなく、いまいち意味がわかりません。 それと、気になったのが、eBayから This member has a question for you. Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More. という内容が文の最初にについていたこと、 そして、文の最後に Marketplace Safety Tip Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site. Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages. Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programmes and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email. 文書がついていたことが気になります。 一連の流れで、どのように対処したらいいのかわからずに困っています。 どなたかおわかりの方教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

相手の方からinvoiceを送ってもらいましたが、送料が間違っていたため、再送をお願いしました。 返信されてきた内容がわからないので翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi men, im having problem with ebay becouse a system boog not allow me to sent invoices. Im trying to resolve them with ebay. Please if you not want to wait until ebay resolved this send me the total payment that ebay allow to you and i will refund the diffence for the shipping cost.

• ebayでのオークションについて

ebayで今まで何なく購入できていたのですが今回赤字で Confirm Your Purchase Help Important: salesaddict16 requires immediate payment for this item with PayPal. Until you complete payment, another eBay user may purchase this item. Learn more. Shipping costs cannot be calculated for this item because the shipping calculator is currently unavailable or the seller has not specified shipping costs to your currently selected address. Please select another shipping address from your address book and try again. と出てしまいました。どうすれば購入できるのでしょうか。出品者に問い合わせしたところ大丈夫と言われて操作がわからず困ってます。

• eBayからのメールがわかりません・・・。

先日から件名『: Message from eBay Member』のメールがeBayから届きます。 内容は以下のような物です。 メールアドレスの部分は@より前を***に変更しています。 1通目 Do not reply to this email. Contact the seller at this e-mail address : xxx@yahoo.com I have contacted you because I have a big problem with the hightest bidder. He/She don`t want to pay me and I have contacted you to offer you a second change to buy the item. The item that I`m talking about is (Alienware 7700 MUST SEE!!!! Item number: 6824457596) and if you are ready buy it I will make a discount. So the price that I will ask for the item is US$1200. For more information mail me : ***@yahoo.com Best regards...!!! 2通目 send me a phone # where i can contact u for more info. on this motor. sorry it took so long to respond but i was out of town for thanksgiving. jerry eBayはずっと以前に1度だけ使用し、その後一度も使用していません。 ↑のような内容のメールが届いて凄く心配になってしまいました。 (内容もく意味が分からず・・・) 私はどう対処すれば良いのでしょうか? また、eBayをずっと大会したいと思っているのですが方法は無いのでしょうか? 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら、どうか助けてくださいm(__)m

• EBAY 質問内容についてご教授ください。お願いします。

Let me know the price for shipping (including handling) to Japan by airmail and also the delivery schedule. と質問しましたら Sorry but I don't wrap an item unless it is sold so I can't give you that price until the auction is over. It is too much trouble to go to if the item doesn't sell. Sorry. と返答がありました。落札してから包んでみないと、なんともいえないというニュアンスの回答だと思うんですが、EBAYから Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programsという自動メッセージがきています。 私はオークション外の取引きをするつもりはないのですが、私の質問内容は聞いてはだめだったことなのでしょうか?ご教授願います。

• ebayからのメール

ebayから下記のようなメールがきてIDが凍結されました 多分規約の9条に違反したので凍結したという内容では ないかとおもいますが、、、 なぜこんなことになったんでしょう? We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community. Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

• ebayからこんなメールが届きました。

けっこう長文なんですが、どなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいませんか? よろしくお願いします。 eBay sent this message to Kazuaki Komada (tatakiya2002). Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. This member has a question for you. Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More Dear bikerlife4me, Hello, how do you do? I call it TATAKIYA which lives in Japan. Drum Set by which you are sent is seen and it is very pleasing. Then, impolite one was also allowed to mail unreasonableness by consent by consent. It is without the ability to offer a bid since the price is quite big-ticket. Can't I have you make it a little cheaper? I also love the product of Ludwig and use for a long time. If allowed to buy it, I would like to use for a long time carefully. Since it does not matter within limits which also understand the mailing cost to Japan to be it, I would like to teach. Since I think that he buys [ be / I / allowed to た ] it by all means, I need your help well in examination. Sent very impolite mail and it did not divide it. 返事待 -- ます. I am sorry. - tatakiya2002 Monster Ludwig Set complete Item Id: 171012268409 End time: Mar-29-13 10:20:20 PDT Buyer: tatakiya2002 (0) 0.0% Positive Feedback Member since Mar-16-13 in Japan Location: Hyogo Japan, Japan Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active. Marketplace Safety Tip Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site. Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages. Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email. eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous. Email reference id: [#a05-f0q7ck0vma#]_[#e321c2f0a3ad478abb9f87d3ada7371b#] Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance. Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails. Another eBay member sent this email to your email address through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions. You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email. Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

• 海外オークションにて

こんばんは。お世話になります。 海外のオークション、eBay.comにて購入したい商品があり、即決価格の 設定を申し出たところ、セラーより、以下の回答がありました。 "Thank-you very much for your interest in this item...I can not sell him for 845.00$ buy it now for I have so many wanting to bid on him. If I put a buy it now price, it will cost me extra money to add this feature. So, I will add the feature for you, but it will not be 845.00. Shipping for you will be 38.00." "845.00"は現在の価格の事なのですが、これは、「たくさんの入札希望者がおり、845.00$を即決価格にする事は出来ない。もし、即決価格を設定すると、こちらへ余分なコストがかかります。.......」と言う事でしょうか。 また、この後の文章の"feature"の意味が分からず、"So,I will add the..."からの文章が翻訳出来ない状態です。 どなたか、翻訳が可能な方がおられましたら、およその意味で構いませんので、教えて頂けましたら幸いです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• ebay 落札者さんからの返信

ebay 落札者さんからの返信 ebayで落札者さんから傷があったから新品と交換して欲しいと連絡がありました。 新品はもう持ってないので全額返金するので返品してくださいと返事を出したのですが 以下の返信が来ました。 これは返品はしたくないので中古だった分いくらか返金し欲しいと言っているのでしょうか? then i would like some sort of compensation please because i really do not want to return it. i purchased it for a reason. i would like to be charged what you would charge me for a used system as opposed to a new one being it has been used please.