• ベストアンサー

right dollar hands

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/92493881/ 1:46ごろ it is very unfortunate plays right dollar hands of the bunch of pandect out there that's life. と聞こえますが意味がわかりません。 何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

It is very unfortunate it plays right into the hands of a bunch of pundits out there. That's life. We have to deal with that. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/12/opinion/nocera-when-will-they-learn.html

eigoself
質問者

お礼

誠にありがとうございました。 INTOのところがやはり聞き取れませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 「on a dollar for a dollar basis」を英語で

「on a dollar for a dollar basis」はどう訳せばいいでしょうか?以下の文中にありました(契約書)。 For the purposes of clarity, it is agreed that the payment of such advance shall reduce, on a dollar for dollar basis, any additional monies that may become payable to the company B under the Agreement. 「For the purposes of clarity」の適切な訳の仕方も分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• hands-off

I am a nurse who is male. Not a male nurse (that term is considered offensive). I have been married for over a year. When we were dating I got the feeling my now wife wasn’t too thrilled with my job choice. She teased me about it, saying things like how I must really have wanted to be a doctor but didn’t have the brains. I talked to her about it. I told her that I never wanted to be “more than” a nurse, and to be able to take care of people had been my dream for years. Medicine is too hands-off for me, and I never even thought of that route. Medicine is too hands-off for meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 東大の英文。

次の東大の英文の大意は参考書に載って居るのですが、大意は飽くまで大意で有って、分かり難かったです。 沢山の日本語を使って、以下の英文を訳して貰えませんでしょうか? We all agree that the aim of education is to fit the child for life;however, there are as many opinions as to how that fitting is to be done as there are men to hold them.For example,fully half of our teachers cannot see that imagination is the root of all civilization. Like love, imagination may very fairly be said to ‘make the world go round,’ but, as it works out of sight, it is given very little credit for what it performs. (東大) 是非是非宜しくお願い申し上げ致します!

• 和訳のアドバイスをください

英文:There is no possibility of any good coming out of it. 和訳:そこから何か役に立つものが生じてくる見込みはない) any goodで区切るのかanyとgoodで分けるのか、 coming outで区切るのか、out of itで区切るのか分かりません。。。 どうすれば上記の和訳になるか教えてください

• be動詞の呼応と、いくつかの語句から成る動詞の呼び方

(1) be動詞の呼応について   shoes や glassesは片方だけでは使い物にならないため、「a pair of~」という語句とセットになると学校で習った記憶があります。 「a pair of shoes」や「a pair of glasses」などが主語の場合、単数扱いになりbe動詞はis で、 A pair of glasses 「is」 on the desk . There 「is」 a pair of glasses on the desk . となりますが、 「a bunch of ~」の場合、be動詞はどうなるのでしょう? たとえば、「a bunch of grapes」が主語の場合、どうなるのでしょうか。「a pair of~」と同様に「bunch」の前に「a」があるのでやはり単数扱いでisになり、 A bunch of grapes 「is」 on the table. There 「is」 a bunch of grapes on the table. のようになるのでしょうか。 それとも「grapes」はshoes や glasses と違って片方だけでは使い物にならないというわけではないので、be動詞は「are」なのでしょうか。 (2) いくつかの語句から成る動詞の呼び方について いくつかの語句がまとまってひとつの動詞の役割を果たすことがありますが、熟語、連語、句動詞、群動詞…の違いは何でしょうか。 参考書によっていろいろな呼び方が出てきますが、呼び方だけが違うだけで同じことを指しているのか時々疑問に思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Seriously if your still one of my friends and you still love Trump then please leave - the door is right over there just hit "unfriend" and save us all a bunch of hassle -

• 和訳 natural assumption

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) That's because there is a natural assumption of guilt. それは、自然に有罪であるという先入観が存在するためである。 ※ この英文だけを読むと少しい分かりにくいので、書き直します That's because it is natural (for people) to assume (someone is) guilt(y). 例えば、「被疑者」を聞くと「無罪」と思い込まないです。自然に先入観が存在するために「有罪」と考えてしまいます。

• 英文和訳 大学入試

it is just out there, unasked for, but something that is part of the socializing in certain groups of people 赤本の訳がよくわからないので質問しました。

• 翻訳お願いします

It sure did, I tested it out and got zero output under a test load. My guess is a component failed, Angelos tests every single board before he ships them out, he is very critical on himself for doing it right every time. But no one can control a bad component if that's what did it. Did you receive the replacement driver yet?

• withの用法についてお尋ねします。I l nyc

A t-shirt with "I love New Yourk" prented on it. I'm looking for a t-shirt with a picture of a cat prented on it. 度忘れしてしまったのですが、withはどのような構文だったでしょうか?前置詞として修飾している用法だと思うのですが(it=T-shirt 付帯状況でないのは明らかですが)。宜しくお願いいたします。 また、番組の字幕で「Shirley Temple is Orange juce and Seven Up.That's what's it made out of.」と出ていたのですが、一瞬聞いた時には違和感があって音声を聞き直したのですが[That's what it is made out of.]と聞こえるのですがどちらが正しいのか?考えてみれば間接疑問なら後者だと思うのですが。宜しくお願いいたします。

これはカラスウリですか?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • カラスウリについての疑問があります。
  • 実物の写真や特徴について知りたいです。
  • カラスウリの食べ方について教えてください。
回答を見る