• ベストアンサー

英文教えてください。

子供のためのパフォーマンスショーを企画したよ みんな喜んでいて、大成功だった を英語で言いたいとき I made the performance show for kids. They seemed to enjoyed so much. 上記文も自身ありませんが、、 大成功だったは、どのように言うのでしょうか?

• aritok
  • お礼率96% (132/137)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

元の文をなるべく残す形で修正します。 I planned a performance show for the kids. They all seemed to enjoy it so much. It was a gret success. ※make (made) では自分自身がパフォーマーになったように伝わります。 ※kids は不特定多数の子供という意味です。見ず知らずの子供も大勢招くのなら the は要りません。the kids は幼稚園の行事とか、家族内のパーティーのように、見せる子供が最初から決まっています。 ※seemed to の後は不定詞が続きます。 ※enjoy は他動詞なので、「何を」楽しんだのかが必要です。最低でも it (もちろん the performance show でも可)を付けます。

aritok
質問者

お礼

the kids と kids the付けるか否かは迷っていました。やっと分かってうれしいです。 わかりやすく説明付きでありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

The performance I staged for the kids was a great success. They all seemed to have enjoyed the show. 「~は大成功だった」 = "~ was a great/huge success." [ご参考] http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=was+a+great+success http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=was+a+huge+success

aritok
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても参考になりました!

noname#154277
noname#154277
回答No.2

語尾に as making big successes を追記したらいいのではないでしょうか? 以上です

aritok
質問者

お礼

なるほど!ありがとうございました!

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I projected the performance show for kids. It was a great success because everybody seemed to have enjoyed it.

aritok
質問者

お礼

参考になりました!ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の手紙の添削をお願いします。

チャリティーショーに来日してくれたアーティストの方に感謝の気持ちを お伝えしたいのですが英語が不得意なため困っています。 英語が得意な方、お手伝い頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 大変ご多忙であるにもかかわらず、日本に来てくれてありがとうございます。 Thank you so much for your visiting to Japan, in spite of being so busy. あなたのあたたかい励ましのメッセージ、パフォーマンスに深く感謝しています。 I deeply appreciate your warm and encouraging messages and performance. 観客の心に訴えかける素晴らしいショーでした。 私は今までそのようなメッセージ性の強いショーを見たことがありません。 The show was so great show appealing to the mind of audience, I have never seen such a show with a strong message until now. 日本のためにパフォーマンスをしてくれた出演者さんたち、 そしてショーの企画、準備をしてくださったスタッフ、関係者の皆さんの気持ちに応えたいです。 I want to respond to the feelings of cast did a performance for Japan and staff and officials who have organized the show, to prepare. 被災者や被災地のために自分にできることを改めて探してみます。 I'll try again looking for something I can do for the victims and the disaster area.

• 英文解釈

It came to him slowly that in Japan he had taken being alone so much for granted that he was scarcely aware how miserable it made him この文の構造と訳し方教えてください。

• どう訳せば良いでしょうか

I ended up understanding much more Japanese than I could speak, but many Japanese refuse to believe that foreigners can learn their language (even their English textbooks placed a huge emphasis on the uniqueness of Japanese culture), so people always seemed comfortable talking about me in front of me, assuming I couldn’t understand them (even when I would respond to what they were saying). It made for a lot of awkward situations, It made forはどう訳せば良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味が分かりにくいので解説をお願いしたい

After too many years I found myself last week once again in the first deer-park I ever saw ; and the change was only me. The same beautiful creatures were there, of the dappled variety, feeding in little groups, and moving exactly in their old mysterious ways. I was glad I had seen so few deer since,and none dappled. I will not see these again for some time, just to keep that emotion of surprise and delight green and sweet. They should be kept not ordinary, but extraordinary. They must remain an event. I am very sorry for villagers who live near deer-parks ; while having so much, they miss so much. 後半が分かりにくいのですが、全体的に英訳して頂ければ助かります。 特に、 I was glad I had seen so few deer since,and none dappled でのsince の意味。 They must remain an event. の意味。 I am very sorry for villagers who live near deer-parks ; while having so much, they miss so much. の意味も分かりません。 鹿はlast week 以前にはもっと少なかったのでしょうか?時制がよく分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文解釈

英文解釈 次の2つ目の文の説明をおねがいします。なるべく詳しくして頂けると助かります。 We love our kids,and it's only natural that we rejoice when they succeed and feel pain when they don't.But we must make sure that our hopes and expectations for our kids are tailored to their personalities and strengths,not to our own unfulfilled wishes for ourselves.

• 約しかた

I have so much for which to be grateful.この文の"have以降の文の約しかたがどうしても分かりません。 ご教授のほどよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Perhaps only dieting takes up so much human endeavour with so little to show for it.という文で、「so much... so little... 後にas learning a foreign language を補って考える」 というヒントがあるのですが、単語の意味くらいしかわかりません。どなたか教えて下さい