感謝の気持ちを伝える英語の手紙の添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you so much for your visiting to Japan, in spite of being so busy. I deeply appreciate your warm and encouraging messages and performance. The show was so great show appealing to the mind of audience, I have never seen such a show with a strong message until now. I want to respond to the feelings of cast did a performance for Japan and staff and officials who have organized the show, to prepare. I'll try again looking for something I can do for the victims and the disaster area.
  • 感謝の気持ちを伝える英語の手紙の添削。大変ご多忙であるにもかかわらず、日本に来てくれてありがとうございます。あなたのあたたかい励ましのメッセージ、パフォーマンスに深く感謝しています。観客の心に訴えかける素晴らしいショーでした。日本のためにパフォーマンスをしてくれた出演者さんたち、そしてショーの企画、準備をしてくださったスタッフ、関係者の皆さんの気持ちに応えたいです。被災者や被災地のために自分にできることを改めて探してみます。
  • 英語の手紙の添削をお願いします。チャリティーショーに来日してくれたアーティストの方に感謝の気持ちをお伝えしたいのですが英語が不得意なため困っています。英語が得意な方、お手伝い頂けると助かります。よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の手紙の添削をお願いします。

チャリティーショーに来日してくれたアーティストの方に感謝の気持ちを お伝えしたいのですが英語が不得意なため困っています。 英語が得意な方、お手伝い頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 大変ご多忙であるにもかかわらず、日本に来てくれてありがとうございます。 Thank you so much for your visiting to Japan, in spite of being so busy. あなたのあたたかい励ましのメッセージ、パフォーマンスに深く感謝しています。 I deeply appreciate your warm and encouraging messages and performance. 観客の心に訴えかける素晴らしいショーでした。 私は今までそのようなメッセージ性の強いショーを見たことがありません。 The show was so great show appealing to the mind of audience, I have never seen such a show with a strong message until now. 日本のためにパフォーマンスをしてくれた出演者さんたち、 そしてショーの企画、準備をしてくださったスタッフ、関係者の皆さんの気持ちに応えたいです。 I want to respond to the feelings of cast did a performance for Japan and staff and officials who have organized the show, to prepare. 被災者や被災地のために自分にできることを改めて探してみます。 I'll try again looking for something I can do for the victims and the disaster area.

• t42
  • お礼率100% (13/13)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

一例です。ご参考頂ければ。 大変ご多忙であるにもかかわらず、日本に来てくれてありがとうございます。 Thank you so much for your visiting to Japan, in spite of being so busy. → Thank you so much for your visit to Japan. We realize that you are very busy. あなたのあたたかい励ましのメッセージ、パフォーマンスに深く感謝しています。 I deeply appreciate your warm and encouraging messages and performance. → I deeply appreciate your [wonderful] performances and messages, which are [really] warm and encouraging. 観客の心に訴えかける素晴らしいショーでした。 私は今までそのようなメッセージ性の強いショーを見たことがありません。 The show was so great show appealing to the mind of audience, → The show was so great that it surely appealed to each audience. I have never seen such a show with a strong message until now. → ○ 日本のためにパフォーマンスをしてくれた出演者さんたち、 そしてショーの企画、準備をしてくださったスタッフ、関係者の皆さんの気持ちに応えたいです。 I want to respond to the feelings of cast did a performance for Japan and staff and officials who have organized the show, to prepare. → I would like to return the feelings of cast members and the staff behind the scene, all of whom organized performances for Japan. 被災者や被災地のために自分にできることを改めて探してみます。 I'll try again looking for something I can do for the victims and the disaster area. → I am wondering what I can do further for the sake of victims around the disaster area.

t42
質問者

お礼

大変丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。 誤解がないように感謝の気持ちを伝えたかったので 非常に助かりました。 本当に感謝いたします。

関連するQ&A

• プレゼントに添えるメッセージの添削をお願いします

来日中の好きなアーティストにちょっとしたプレゼントを贈りたいと思っています。 プレゼントに添えるカードの文面を考えたのですが、普段英文を書く機会がほとんど ないのでどうも自信がありません・・。相手に失礼な(押しつけがましい) 言い回しになっていないか、「ここはこう直した方がいい」などアドバイスがあれば 是非教えて下さい。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Dear ○○ I deeply appreciate you and your family for coming to Japan in this situation. And thank you so much for your extraordinary, wonderful performance. I hope these tiny pearls remind you that we, all of your fans in Japan, are always longing and waiting for you. I wish you health and success. Love, ○○

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 英語の手紙書きました。どなたか添削お願いいたします

以下ですが、ホストマザーへ久しぶりに手紙を書きました。 間違いを直してほしいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 英語: How have you been? I hope you have been doing well How was your Xmas? Did you go to U.S. to see your family? In Xmas, I went to the church to listening their song and then back to home and gave present to my younger sister. They were very glad it, one present is kick board and the other one is the carry bag for kids, inside was in cookies. so quite. Do you remember my friend Mami? we met the school in N.Y. where you take me to before I return to Japan. This year she had participated in a == marathon race and was able to complete it. I don't like marathon but just wanted to see you there. How is your shoulder? Have you completely healed? Sometime I am thinking and feeling that if you ware my mother, I am happy because you have education- minded, you are interested in a lot of culture or sports or arts, and you have good thinking for things and cheerful disposition. but my mother is the opposite... Of cause I love my mother, but I just sometime thinking about those things... If so, it could be filled with meaningful thoughts of my life. I vividly remember as if lived in U.S. all things was yesterday and am thinking about U.S. almost everyday. I will send you email sometime. please take care of yourself. 日本語: 元気にしてた? あなたが元気であることを願っているよ。 クリスマスは家族に会いにアメリカへいったの? クリスマスに私は教会へ歌を聴きにいって、それから家へ戻って姪たちにキックボードと、子供用のキャリーバックをあげたらすごく喜んでいた。中身はおかしが入ってた。かわいい。 ところで、私のまみちゃんて友達覚えてる? 前にあなたが車で送ってくれた学校で出会った子。 彼女は今年アメリカのマラソン大会に参加して完走したんだって。 私はマラソンは嫌いだけど、あなたに会いにそこへは行きたかった。 あなたの肩は大丈夫?完全に治った? 時々私は、もしあなたが私の母親だったらって考えたり、そうだったらうれしいなって思う。 あなたは、教育熱心だし、文化やスポーツ、美術などにも興味が強くて、そうしたら私も意義深い人生を送ってたかなって思う。 もちろん私の母を愛してるけど、あなたとは反対だから。 今でもそこで生活をしたことが昨日の事のように思えるし、毎日考えて思い出す。 また時々メール送ります。 お体お大事にしてください。

• 手紙の添削をお願いします!!

オーストラリアにいる同世代の女友達に手紙を書きました。 もしよろしければ、だいたいでいいのでこの文章で送っても失礼がないか添削していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 (誤字・脱字などでわかりづらい部分がありましたら、申し訳ありません。) Hi.What's up?I'm pretty good. I am so sorry for taking so long to reply. Guess what! I passed entrance exam for university!! So I go to there and study English everyday. It was really happy to study something. Like what world situation, culture and history about other country in the world, and of course English! I enjoy school life. I wanna speak English more fluently and talk with you a lot when I see you again. You come to Japan this year, don't you? I can't wait! I want to see you. So I need to ask teacher if I can see you. If she tell me I cant’t do, I will pretend to be P(学校名) high school student! lol I miss you so much. Please tell your family I said hi. See you soon! BYE Love from N(私の名前).

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

来日する海外のアーティストへのファンレターです。 自力で訳してみたのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方に添削、アドバイス等頂けましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 ○○さんへ 昨夏の(コンサート名)では素晴らしいパフォーマンスをありがとう! Aは力強くエネルギッシュに、Bはドラマチックでまるで○○劇場のように感じました! そして東京でのCはすべての観客が一体となり楽しみましたね! とても興奮しました!! 何よりもあなたの日本のファンに対する思いやりに強く心動かされました。 この夏もこのコンサートが開催されとても嬉しいです。 これからも健康で素晴らしいパフォーマンスを披露してくださいますように。 そしてあなたの人生が笑顔と輝きに満ちたものでありますように。 感謝を込めて。 Dear ○○ Thank you for great performance at (コンサート名) last summer ! I felt "A" was forceful and energetic, "B" was dramatic, just like ○○’s theater! And all the audiences united to enjoy "C" at Tokyo! It was so excited !! Above all, I was deeply moved by your thoughtful heart for Japanese fans. I'm verry happy to hold this concert this summer too. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great performance from now on. And I wish your life with a big smile and brightness. Many thanks.

• 英文の手紙添削お願いします。

皆さんこんばんは。英語でお手紙を書きたいと思います。添削お願いします。 特に私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている・・・が分からないです。 thank you for Birthday card and Christmas card for me. (誕生日カードとクリスマスカードをありがとう。) I get nostalgic when I looked at the picture of your family. (私はあなたの家族の写真を見ると懐かしくなる。) (I get nostalgic when I looked your family in the picture・・はどうでしょう???) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている) Please show me the picture of your family that u took on Christmas party. (クリスマスパーティでのあなたの家族の写真を見せてください) I have many collected that Tom took pictures. (私はトムが撮った写真が沢山集まりました。) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている。) My husband had such a nice birthday party for me. (私の夫は私の為に素晴らしい誕生パーティを開いてくれた。) We ate crabs at the party. On the way to restaurant we took three hours to get there for eating crabs. (誕生パーティでカニを食べに行った。私達はカニを食べるために3時間かかった。)

• マレーシアの友達に手紙を書きたいのですが、添削お願いします。

これできちんと内容が伝わるでしょうか? もっとラフな感じに書いたほうがいいのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。 ●●へ 元気? 長い間手紙書けなくてごめんね。 日本に帰ってから、大学受験のことで忙しくなってしまったの。 約束していた写真を送るね! マレーシアに旅行したことは私にとって楽しい時間でした。 なによりも、わたしのうれしかったことは●●と会えたことです。 私は●●がとてもフレンドリーで、英語が上手で、びっくりしました。 私は英語が得意じゃないので、●●にたくさん話したいことがあったのに、話せなくて悔しかったです。 でも、私の将来の夢はフライトアテンダントになることなので、もっと勉強して英語やその他の言葉をはなせるようにしたいの。●●の将来の夢はなに? また、マレーシアに行って●●と会いたいです。その時までには英語が上手になっているといいな! マレーシアもとってもいい国だけれど、日本もいい国です。もし機会があったら是非遊びに来てね!そのときは私が日本を案内するよ! お手紙待ってます To ●● Is it cheerful? I cannot write it, and a letter is too unpleasant to accept for a long time. I became busy about the examination for university since I returned to Japan. I send the photograph which I promised! It was time when it was happy for me to have traveled in Malaysia. It is to have been able to meet ●● to have been glad of me above all. English was good, and, as for me, ●● was surprised at friend Lee very much. Though I wanted to talk in ●● in what was not good at English a lot, I cannot speak it and was regrettable. But I study more and can speak English and other words because a dream of my future is to become a flight attendant. What is the dream of the future of ●●? In addition, I go to Malaysia and want to meet ●●. It is just and should improve English then! Though Malaysia is the country which you may take, Japan is a good country. Come to play by all means if there is an opportunity! I guide Japan then! I wait for your letter

• 英語の短いメッセージを訂正頂けるとても助かります

私はメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 May you be filled with beautiful blessings - always 素敵なメッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。嬉しいです。あなたもです。あなたがいつも幸せと美しい光に満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your wonderful message. I'm happy. you also. May you always be full of happiness and beautiful light. 私は別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに返信したいです。 Same to you friend..Enjoy your day ...wish you prosperity in your every way メッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。あなたがいつも愛と美しさと幸せに満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your message. May you always be full of love, beauty and happiness . 私はさらに別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 And to you. Thank you. メッセージを頂き大変有難うございます。あなたのツイートのメッセージと写真や画像が好きです。いつも本当に有難うございます。 Thank you so much for your message. I like your tweet messages and photos and images. Thank you very much for always. ・・・出来れば、Thank you very muchとThank you so muchの違いを教えて下さい。

• 初めてホームスティ先に送る手紙なのですが…添削お願いできますか?その3

Question:301179からの続きです。 長くなって ほんとうにすみません。よろしくお願いします。 ------------------------- Dear XXXXX This is the first time for me to send e-mail in English. I received LOI(Letter of Invitation) from IIP yesterday. Thank you for your LOI(Letter of Invitation). I am very happy to visit to your school. From now on, a visit is pleasure. I've got some questions for you. 1. Lession   Although I wants to prepare a lesson, is there any request?   (It prepares, if possible also except the following.)   ORIGAMI,AYATORI,KAMI-SHIBAI(A folktale of Japan)   Paper balloon,A custom of Japan etc… 2.Climate in August It is winter in August. Is it so cold that a coat or muffler is required? 3.the monthly amount of AUS$280(AUS$70 in my case weekly) Should it pay, after meeting?(Is bank transfer required?) 4.Since it is a good opportunity, I think that I wants to carry out sightseeing to BLUE MOUNTAINS after training(ZZZ). This is the first time that it goes to a mountain. What preparation is required?   Is this period hotel crowded?     Thank you for your time and thank you for reading this letter. Though I am not good at English, I will try to write as well as possible. Since I do not have English skills, I may have some mistakes. When you notice, please tell me. I am looking forward to your reply. Respectfully yours YYY --------------------------------- まとめようとしているのに 長くなってしまって 見づらくてすみません… (ううっ 徹夜状態…) よろしくお願いします。 関連URL: http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=301778 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=301779

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.