• 締切済み

Listening Comprehension

Is there anyone who can write down this in English? Just click on the Play button!

• KDH
  • お礼率84% (16/19)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

どなたかこの英語を書きとめていただける人はいませんか?以下のプレイ・ボタンをクリックしてください。

KDH
質問者

お礼

Thanks a lot!

• spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

質問は何ですか?

KDH
質問者

お礼

I uploaded an MP3 file (English) as an attachment but the player wouldn't show up.. Hopefully Goo will fix itself soon. Thanks!

関連するQ&A

• someとanyの違い

次の違いはネイティブにはどう感じるのでしょうか? 1.Do you have any dogs? 2.Do you have some dogs? またこの違いはどうでしょうか? 3.Is there anyone here who can speak English? 4.Is there someone here who can speak English? ネイティブの感覚がわかる方、どうか教えてください。

• 電話で、日本語を話せる人に代わってほしいとき、

I'like to talk to Japanese stuff. Is there anyone who speaks Japanese? Do you have anyone who can speak Japanese? Is there someone who can speak Japanese? など、聞いたのですが、どれがいいでしょう? 間違っているものもありますか? 電話の場合、直接のときと言い方が変わりますか?

• 次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• someoneは単数なのになぜa をつけないのか?

Someone says ... など単数で受けるのに、なぜ a を付けないのか急にわからなくなってしまいました。 Was there anyone in that room? とか There is someone in this room.にはa は必要ありませんよね?

• 関係詞 合っていますでしょうか?

教えてください 1). This is the way (  ) Mr. Kato mastered English.    正解(1) in which   (2) of which   (3) on which   (4) which (1)が正解ですが、 This is the way.とMr.Kato masterd English in the way. の二つの文からできていると言う事で合っていますでしょうか? 意味は、「この方法でMr.Katoは英語をマスターした」 で合っていますでしょうか? 2). The building the roof (  ) is red is the post office.    (1) who     (2) whose    正解(3) of which   (4) which   (3)が正解ですが、 of which ってのは roof の事ですよね? (4)のwhichだと思うんですが、なんでofがついているのでしょうか? また、なんであえてこのような複雑な文ができるのでしょうか? The building the roof of red is the post office. でいいじゃん。と思います。まぁ問題なのでこのようにしているのかも? と思いましたが、実際このような文が出てくる場面ってあるのでしょうか? 3). Who is there (  ) knows that?    (1) which    (2) as      正解(3) but     (4) who (3)が正解ですが、 これはさっぱりわかりません。thereを先行詞にとって、knowsの 主語になるから(1)whichにしてしまいましたが、意味がさっぱりです。 whichだったら、「そこで、あれを知っているのは誰?」みたいな訳かなと思ったのですが。。。

• nobody can finish this wo

nobody can finish this work in a week or two. it is impossible for anyone to finish this work in a week or two . どちらも同じ意味ですが、 下の anyone は everyoneに書き換えられないですか?理由もおしえてほしいですm(. .)m

• aとthe

He is a student who can read English. He is one of the students who can read English. studentの前の冠詞が上の文はaで、下の文はtheなのは何ででしょうか?

• 1~10の疑問文に()内の語を用いて短く答えてください

1.Who cooks dinner?(Mother) 2.Who is in the car?(Our grand parents) 3.Who can play the piano best?(Natsuko) 4.Who painted the picture?(Keiji) 5.Who was running in the park?(My friends) 6.Who has broken the vase?(I) 7.Who was given the gloves?(Ayumi) 8.Who will come here tommorow?(My teacher)9.Who has to write report?(Hitomi) 10.Which is the shortest month?(February)

• How to use " replace" in Japanese

Actually this is a Japanese question. Can anyone tell me how to say " The bus was used for the replacement of the car. Because there were too many people and the car is too small for everyone to fit in.) please help!

• これを教えてください(英訳)です

Is there anyone else in your life?