回答No.2

それで、調子どう?今週末暇なん? みたいな感じですか。 疑問符が文章に入ってないですが一応聞いてる口調ですね。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そんでどう元気ってか、週末ヒマなんちゃうの? http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=what%27s+up

関連するQ&A

• この会話・・・

ペンパルに what are you doin this weekend? と聞かれたから今週末はBBQといいました。 そしたら、 where?I would like to g oと入ってきて、○○でやるんだよといったら、 oh really,so what are you going to do this weekend と入ってきたのですが、これはどういう意味ですか?今週末は何をしてるかということですか?(BBQといったけど) 教えて下さいお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません(>_<) 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1)Lol ok I'm not going to do that though because I'm loyal to you an only you (2)Yeah so I'm not going to date anyone else lol. Just you because you're already everything I've ever wanted (kissy heart)(kissy heart)(kissy heart)

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語ににお願いします!

Am i going to be able to see you ?とはぁ??

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっ

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっとだけ長い英文ですが宜しくお願いします。 I just wanted to update you on my payment I had no Idea it took so long for paypal to transfer the money from my bank acct they said 3 to 5 days I was hoping it was going to be 3 days but not my luck they said id should be there on June 1. As soon money is in my paypal acct I will send you the funds once again I am sorry about the delay I do really want this lv This is a holiday weekend here so that is part of the problem if you have any other questions email me

• 日本語に直してください。

日本語に直してください。 (1)Though she looked gentle , there must be strength somewhere in her. (2)I got up at five that morning so as to catch the first train.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Even though these changes are seldom huge, and may not be apparent to others, you are likely to be very aware of them, and this can be confusing, all the more so because it is unexpected. (2)The re-adjustment period is usually rather short-lived, since home will never be as foreign to you as the foreign environment you adjusted to overseas. (2)の文は【比較構文 not as ~ as...】と書いてあります。どういうことでしょか? not as ~as... は「・・・ほど~ではない」という比較表現です。 上記の文ではnotがneverになっていて、asとasの間が形容詞1語ではなく、foreign to you と句の形になっている。 ↑と補足してあるんですが、よくわかりません。

• 日本語に訳してください。(メールの内容です。)

↓は頂いたメールのコピーです。日本語に訳して下さい!○○○…はURLです。 hey whats up mate I received this life changing article it took all the worries out of my life to be honest with you I currently earning $4000 /month working less than 30 minutes a day also its risk free joining the program which is about $1 for shipping ○○○… Sign up and receive your kit before they run out 宜しくお願いします。

• be going toにあとに名詞があります

会話文の中で、I heard you`re going to Chicago this weekend.という文で、 going toの後は本来動詞ではないんですか?

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・In order to level the great forests ・Even though the great forests had been leveled. ・And the great forests had to be leveled. ・So that the great forests would be leveled.