聞き取れないところがあります。サンプルCDをお持ちの方でお分かりの方がおられましたら、ご教示願います。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スピードラーニングサンプルCDを聞いていて、聞き取れないところがあります。
  • サンプルCDをお持ちじゃなくとも、日本語訳と聞いた感じを書いてみますので、推測でも結構ですので、ご意見をお願い致します。
  • ご教示いただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

スピードラーニングサンプルCDで

スピードラーニングサンプルCDを聞いていて 聞き取れないところがあります。 サンプルCDをお持ちの方で お分かりの方がおられましたら、ご教示願います。 また、サンプルCDをお持ちじゃなくとも 日本語訳と聞いた感じを書いてみますので 推測でも結構ですので、ご意見をお願い致します。 では、何卒、宜しくお願い致します。 ☆Going around the date <Michael & Risa finally find the place to eat> I'm really sorry that we had to come here It's OK I like McDonald's I wanted to take you somewhere 「bit fence you」←と聞こえるのですが、、、 訳=もうちょっと素敵な所に君を連れて行きたかったんだけど I can't believe that all the nice restaurant are full tonight ☆Halloween traditions <Mrs.Ono & Maki go to the supermarket after school> Maki, what kind of sandwich meal Which would you like for lunch hum,turkey,smoked chicken or roast beef ? Roast beef please And can we get some yogurt drinks too ? Sure So what did you do at school today ? Just connect the dots to make a halloween pumpkin face And we told ghost stories I also colored the picture Dracula And drew some witches Ooh, that's some scary Yeah, I'll show them 「team in the car」←と聞こえるのですが、、、 訳=うん、車の中で見せてあげるね Everything is about halloween this week Right ☆Purchasing a house <Mr. & Mrs.Ono meet the realtor And he shows them some homes in Greenwich Connecticut> Let's go on in Here is the living room What a nice view of the pond ! It's wonderful The interior is very simple and elegant It's just my taste I'm glad you like it Please have a look at the kitchen I like the layout It's so open Yes, the breakfast 「knock is ride」←と聞こえるのですが across the counter 訳=そうですね ブレックファストテーブルを置く場所が カウンターの向こうにありますが And there are view of the pond

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Wakey
  • ベストアンサー率77% (37/48)
回答No.1

スピードラーニングのCDは持っていないのですが、お書きになった情報を元に考えてみました。 >I wanted to take you somewhere >「bit fence you」←と聞こえるのですが、、、 >訳=もうちょっと素敵な所に君を連れて行きたかったんだけど I wanted to take you somewhere a bit fancier. だと思います。 fancyはちょっと高級なレストランとかしゃれたレストランを言う時によく使われます。 日本語訳が「もうちょっと素敵な所」となっているので、比較級のfancierで表したのだと思います。 fancy: http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fancy >Yeah, I'll show them >「team in the car」←と聞こえるのですが、、、 >訳=うん、車の中で見せてあげるね これは実際に音を聞きたいところですが、たぶん、Yeah, I'll show them to you in the car. ではないかと思います。 と言うかそれ以外思いつきません。。。 >Yes, the breakfast >「knock is ride」←と聞こえるのですが >across the counter >訳=そうですね >ブレックファストテーブルを置く場所が >カウンターの向こうにあります これは、Yes, the breakfast nook is right across the counter. でしょう。 breakfast nook (http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=breakfast+nook)はキッチンが広い家にはよくあって、(ウチにはありません・・・)ちょっとした食事ができるキッチン内のスペースのことです。 そこで三食食べても問題ありませんが、夕食はダイニングテーブル(キッチンの中ではなくダイニングルームの中にある)で取ることの方が多いですね。 アメリカだと特に、朝ごはんはシリアルをささっと食べて仕事に、学校に行くことが多いので、こういうのがあるんですね。  right across the counterの部分は、across the counterでもほぼ意味は同じでなのですが(日本語訳もrightが訳されていません。)、rightが付くと、「そのカウンターのすぐ向こう」のようになって距離感が縮まります。 他の使い方や訳はこちらで→http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=right+across

ixyz
質問者

お礼

Wakeyさん お忙しい中、ご回答有難うございます。 やっぱ「fancier」でしたか CDの発音がどうも違うような気がして あとのふたつも そう言われてみればというのばかりですね ヒヤリングは真剣に聞けば聞く程 どんどん分からなくなりますね 暗礁に乗り上げた後、一旦諦めて その後、時間をおいて、片手間に聞いているときに 「アッ、これ」と分かるときのほうが多い気がします ではでは

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• that/Itsの使い分けがわからないんです。

例えば文で、So what I'd like you to do is to fill this out and write down any diseases you have that you might want covered and I'll see what I can do.という文があって、 返答するときに、We can't write our diseases down for you because that's confidential.とありますか、that'sではなく、It'sではだめですか? それは、極秘なんだ。みたいな返答だとして これは、極秘なんだ。というふうにいうとして、it's confidential という使い方はできますか? 使いわけがよけできなくて困っています。 詳細に説明していただけませんか?お願いします。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hey! It's Emily. I absolutely love your art, especially the colorful deer one! I'd really like to try illustrated art in our store (shirts & tanks) to take it to the next level with unique drawings of landscapes, animals and even some badass characters. All within this wild west, southern living story. We run hundreds of dollars of ads each week and I can tag you in everything you make so you'll get exposure for your work too. Lmk what you think! We'd love to feature some of your work! Work like this is something we are looking for.... Would you like to work together? We could try the deer first?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 日本語訳を!!c7-7

お願いします!!続き Was there anything especially interesting in the debris?One thing was kind of cool.They melted their metal in clay containers called crucibles.But this clay melts at a lower temperature than metal,so they figured out how to temper the clay by adding straw.The straw insulated the clay so that it didn't melt.Adding straw also reduced the cracking that happens when you fire pots.The straw burns away,and there's room for the clay to expand where the straw used to be,so it doesn't crack.We also found some little dish things with powdered steatite on it.We think they used it kind of like Teflom.Steatite doesn't melt at these temperatures,so whatever was on it would slip off instead of melting together with clay. What do you like best about being an archaeologist?I like the combination of physical work and mental work and plain old accounting.I like that sometimes you're inside,sometimes you're outside.Sometimes you're being very scientific.Sometimes you'se just standing there,shoveling dirt.But mostly it's solving puzzles.We all like working out puzzles.I've noticed that a lot of archaeologists like murder mysteries.It's all about curiosity.That's the real draw-you're curious about people that lived before. What do you not like about it?I've managed to avoid all the things I was sure I wouldn't like,like working in swamps and stuff.It's not easy for me to write,but writing is a very important part of what I do,so I'm comstantly trying to be a better writer. What has surprised you the most about being an archaeologist?What I had to get accustomed to is that you never find out the answer,because there are always more questions.And if you don't like surprises,you won't like being an archaeologist.It's one surprise after another.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お手伝いお願いします( ; ; )

質問ばかりすいません(T_T) 何かなんとなーく意味はわかるのですが、本当になんとなーくだけで…(´Д` )翻訳お手伝いお願いいたします(/ _ ; ) My favourite meal is pork with some vegetables. It's a typical german food. And yours is something with fish I think? ;-) Because this is quite typical for japan... What're your plans for the we? Do you have to work?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆出品しております。下記質問が届きました。 蒔絵の万年筆を捜している様子です。尚且つ直ぐに購入したいような事が書いてあると思いますが、 自信がありません。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 I am trying to find a Maki-e fountain pen that I can purchase immediately. You have some listed on auction, but I cannot wait so many days. Do you have one I can purchase right now? What is the description and what is the price?