• ベストアンサー

この英語を翻訳してください。

自分が作曲した音源をネットにアップしていたら外国人からこんなメッセージがきました。 何ておっしゃってるか分からないので、翻訳をお願いします。 You've got skills bro! I like your stuff, you honestly deserve more attention! :D Check out some of my stuff too? :)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

やるねぇ!作品気に入ったよ。もっと注目されて然るべきだと思うよ、ホント。 ぼくのもよかったらチェックしてね。

lkdjvhieu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• コーヒーをもっといかがですか? の英語訳

コーヒーをもっといかがですか? の英語訳 Would you like some more coffee? と私は答えたのですが、 Will you have some more coffee? が回答でした。 これって、私の回答ではだめなのでしょうか? 教えてください、お願いします。

• イギリス英語でhaveをめぐって

haveという動詞は中学1年生でも最初に習う動詞ですよね。例えば I have a broher.という形で出てきますよね。ところが、イギリスでは I've got a brother.という言い方もしますよね。そこで質問です。 (1)イギリス英語ではhaveとhave gotはどのように使い分けるのでしょうか? (2)英和辞典の説明では イギリス英語でhaveが動詞として使われる場合 疑問形は Have you ~? となるそうですが、普通は Have you got~?かDo you have~?になると思うんですが、例えば「コーヒーは飲みますか?」は Have you some coffee? となるんでしょうか? (3)I've gotを否定形にすると I've not gotとI haven't gotではどちらが普通でしょうか?

• 高校 英語問題

並べ替えの問題なのですが、 ・行きたくなくても行かねばなりません You've ( go / got / it / like / or / to / whether / you) not. が分かりません。 You've to go whether~or not で「行きたかろうがなかろうが行かねばならない」という意味になるのは分かるのですが、 whether節中の並びはどうなるのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

I've noticed some other options too, I'm going to make myself a back up plan should the prosecutor thing not turn out ya know? 返信メール文中のこの英文がよく分かりません。英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 全文: Good I am glad to hear you won't give up it ^_^ It would then we'd have more to talk about ha ha ha. No problem, I tend to encourage everyone a lot it's kind of just a habit. Oh a proverb. I've never heard that one. ha ha, yea I've Always wanted to be a prosecutor but I've noticed some other options too, I'm going to make myself a back up plan should the prosecutor thing not turn out ya know? What about you? If you succeed in becoming a lawyer what kind did you want to be? You have a great day too! :)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 英語について教えてください

I've = I nave Can't = Can not I'd like= I would like ですよね?では You're = You are it's = it is で合っていますか?あと英語の(')(,)これらの記号は何と呼ばれるものですか?「Fine,too」のように文章の間に入る記号も何と呼びますか?レベルの低い質問で申し訳ありませんが教えてください。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

Who knows, maybe it could be a really powerful shampoo that could be useful as a hair stretcher wwww Well, in my opinion, long hair does fit you well (^^) Plus I bet that your real hair does look great too, I wanna see it Yes! Nice to know that you're interested mostly to go here in Sao Paulo (^o^) I bet that you will really like Sao Paulo! There are several interesting points to visit, like Parque do Ibirapuera :3 Rio de Janeiro is a good city too, there are good points to visit too Specially the beaches! I heard once about Oita It looks like a cool city, it feels a bit more urbanized than I expected I hope someday I can go to Japan! More honestly, I want more to live there (^o^)

• 【至急】簡単な英語の訳です(/_・、)

困っています。 以下の文の訳を、わかる方回答宜しくお願いします。 (1)you've never been to tokyo,have you? (2)you really want to money,don't you? (3)you've got a lot of pen,haven't you? (4)you like listening to EXILE,don't you?

• i've got some stuff you should readのyou

母:[peeks out through the sliding doors] Stan, sweetie, we're gonna go to the mall. Do you wanna come? 息子:Mom, the mall is a way for the corporate fatcats to imprison you into a life of servitude. I've got some stuff you should read. この文なのですが、i've got some stuff you should readは、 母にいっている言葉ではないようなのです。 では、自分のことなのにyouを使う理由はなんなのでしょうか。 そして imprison you into a life of servitudeの意味も よくわかりません。 アドバイスおねがいします。