• ベストアンサー

この英訳についてアドバイスをください(至急)

MXT500の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.2

訳の一例です。 A female interviewer asked me several questions, which I found it hard to answer(which it took me some time to answer). However, at other respnoses I had no problems. 女性の面接官は、答えるのがたいへんな(答えるのに時間がかかる)、厳しい質問をいくつか、してきましたが、 他の受け答えでは、問題ありませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳がわかりません。

This Agreement will not be interpreted as an agency, partnership, or any other form of legal association between the parties other than that of licensor and licensee. この訳がわからないのですが、教えてください。

• ask a question of him

“John に いくつか質問しました”   「いくつかの質問」というのは、英語phraseに関してで、ネイティブはこんないいまわしをするのかな~  といったものです。 こんな場合: (1) I asked John some questions. と (2) I asked several questions of him. は同じ意味ニュアンス でしょうか? (2)はおかしくありませんか。 (2)ですと、なにか、相手に尋問しているように聞こえるのですが。 ある英会話学校講師に聞いたところ、 ask someone a question は、 ask a question of someone と書き換えられるのは、. 大学受験必須問題だよ。だから、I asked some questions of him.でも、いいんじゃないの? という答えが返ってきました。 こんな大学受験問題(英文書換え)は、時代錯誤、愚の骨頂みたいに思ってしまった 私は間違っているのでしょうか。 どうぞ教えてください。

• 英訳2文どなたか教えてください。

In healthy tissue, physiologists studying electric phenomena in glia cells could not find any indication that the glia had any other part in the complex interplay of electric signals in neurons than that of foraging for the neurons. What is certain is that the glia cells envelop the nerve fibers, separate neighboring neurons from each other, and construct an insulating sheath around many nerve fibers made of layers of a fatty substance called myelin.

• 英文の問題!!

わからないので教えてください!! 1.Takayoshi want to England two years ago, and he still lives there. ↑和訳&書き換え(8) 2.This question is more difficult than that one. ↑書き換え(7) 3.One of my best friends made me e nice birthday cake. ↑書き換え(12) こまってます;;おねがいします(><;)

• 英文法/ as-asと比較級

こんにちは。初めて投稿させていただきます。 中学校で英語を教えています。 以下のようなよくある比較級の問題についての質問です。 次の2つの英文をほぼ同じ内容になるように( )に適切な語句を入れなさい。 ・This book is not as easy as that one. ・This book is ( ) ( ) than that one. ほとんどの生徒の回答は"more difficult"でした。 しかし数名の生徒が、"not easier"と回答していました。 こちらも正解だと思うのですが、解答には"more difficult"の方しか書いてありませんでした。 "This book is more difficult than that one."と "This book is not easier than that one." では、なにか細かい違いがあるのでしょうか? 確かにどちらも和訳してもおかしくないし、内容もほぼ同じようになっているので、どちらも正解でいいとは思うのですが。 教える側が求めている回答はもちろんmore difficult ですが、例えば入試などで、not easierと回答しても不正解にはなりませんか? ネイティブの先生に聞いても、どちらでも正解だよと言っていました。 ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急、英文を和訳して頂きたいです。

和訳お願い致します>< The fact that some languages limit the freedom of relativization leads to a disturbing question. How do languages manage without some kinds of relative clauses? Does this example suggest that some languages are richer in expressive power than others? To an English speaker it may seem harshly restrictive to forbid relativization on some kinds of noun phrases. Surely everyone must occasionally need to say things like the woman who(m) the student saw , in which a direct object is relativized. How do people manage when their language forbids this?

• any other/no other/no につづく複数と単数の違いは?

Any other questions? Mt.Fuji is higher than any other mountain in Japan. No mountain in Japan is higher than Mt.Fuji. No little candles on the cake. など、any other や no otherの後ろにくる言葉は、複数だったり単数だったり色々あるようですが、どう区別しているのでしょう? no に続くのは単数の場合が多いようですが、 no otherやany otherに続く名詞が、mountain の場合と questionの場合では、googleのヒット件数が単複逆転しています。これはニュアンスの問題なのでしょうか? どのような場合に複数にし、どのような場合に単数にすればよいのでしょうか? Googleのヒット件数は no mountain  166,000件 no mountains  32,200件 no other mountain 1,050件 no other mountains 408件 any other mountain 4,650件 any other mountains 511件 no question 2,860,000件 no questions 1,250,000件 any question 2,200,000件 any questions 33,000,000件 no other question 4,880件 no other questions 20,600件 any other question 61,800件 any other questions 528,000件

• 英訳おねがいします

dustributor agrees that it shall not distribute,deliver or sell any goods or products provided by any supplier other than and A company without the express written consent of A given in writing in advance. 代理店はまえもってA社の書面なしにA社いがいの他のサプライヤー によってあたえられた商品製品を販売してはいけないということに同意 します。とかいてありましたので、A社以外のサプライヤーとは取引 してはいけないのかなと思って尋ねましたら、 only to putin other trade marks which you carry together with A company.と返事がききましたので、A社指定の商表登録以外はつかわない でくださいとのことかなとおもいますが上記の英文でわかりますか goods productsを商品製品とやくさないで、いわゆるグッズ(宣伝用の) とやくせばいいのですか

• holdの意味を教えてください

Some of the problem comes from the nature of the case for trade. Unlike other economic concepts, such as supply and demand, the idea of comparative advantage—which holds that two countries can both benefit from trade even when one can produce everything more cheaply than the other—is counterintuitive. この英文の中にあるwhich holds thatの意味を教えてください。

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!