Reaganの補助金についての疑問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Reaganの税制提案に関して不満があった
  • スピーチの一部が聞き取れない言葉があり、意味を知りたい
  • 特定のフレーズについて詳細を知りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

subsid reagan ?

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/88174590/ 0:42ごろ well,major problem was he really didn't put something subsid(?)reagan(?) us come on the table with tax proposal と聞こえます. (?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? 1:43ごろ he is uncomfortable on skin about this と聞こえますが skinが肌では意味が通じません。 聞き間違いでしょうか?skim と言っているのでしょうか?  1:57 ごろ people take it a que と聞こえますが que のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? たくさんで恐縮ですが よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Wakey
  • ベストアンサー率77% (37/48)
回答No.1

0:42頃 - あまり明瞭に発音していませんが、多分 ~something subsides Reganomics on the table~ のように聞こえます。 正直この部分あまり自信がありません・・・  1:43 のところはhe is unconfortable under the skin about this ですね。 「このことについて彼は実は不安に思っている」のような意味でunder the skin は一皮むけば、実は、というような意味です。 1:57 のところはpeople take a cueだと思います。  cue の後にfrom it が省略されていると思います。 take a cue from ~は「~をきっかけに」のような意味で、発言は「ロムニー氏の言動を受けて人々はどう反応するか・・・」のような内容だと思います。 

eigoself
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。誠にありがとうございました。また、よろしくお願い申しあげます。

関連するQ&A

• he wasn't frolity ?

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/88174590/ 1:52ごろ he didn't, wasn't frolity(?) ,finally got a voice on defending capitalism. と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• Strange and Funny...より質問

再度MY Humorous Japanからの質問です。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Strange and Funny Happenings の1つとして紹介されているのですが、オチが分かりません。 The first incident happened in the land surrounding ex-President Reagan's California house. Some security guards saw a strange man with a strange face. They arrested him and shouted at him. They asked him if he had a bad purpose in coming to Mr. Reagan's house. The strange man replied, "I am President Reagan!" Then they said they didn't know him because his face was so strange. His face was strange because he had put anti-wrinkle cream on his face. He had special cream to smooth out the many lines on his face. Of course, he wanted to look nice and young for his Tokyo visit...when he was getting $2 million for it! 状況がよく分かりません。 元大統領の家と書いてるのに、男は何故「オレはレーガン現大統領だ」と言ったのですか? 捕まった男は本物のレーガン大統領ですか? ...when he was getting $2 million for it! $2 millionのここでの意味とitが何を指すのか? 個々の英文の意味は解るのですが、全体的に何を言いたいのか、どこが面白いのか全く分かりません。 猿でも分かるように解説して頂けませんか?

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• レーガンとサダム

ロナルド・レーガンは昔のアメリカの大統領でしたが、このときからイラク・イランへの支援をしていたと聞いたのですが、特にイラクのサダムフセインはレーガンと仲がよかった・・というよりレーガンの言うがままに動かされていた?サダムが。それはなぜでしょうか?当時のレーガンとサダムの関係(アメリカとイラクの関係)を教えてください。またその後サダムはなぜイラク民から嫌われたのでしょうか?アメリカと支援していたからでしょうか?アメリカがイラクと手を組もうと考慮していた時期はいつごろからだったのかなど詳細なことも教えていただけると幸いです。お願いします。

• 文法的に正しいでしょうか

My boyfriend of two years and I are breaking up. It’s excruciating, because I love living with him. He is clean, polite, funny, a kick-ass cook, and handles conflict well. But that just makes it harder that he’s not very affectionate. He doesn’t share much of himself emotionally, or put his arm around me anymore, or initiate sex. I could almost have dealt with it, but when I told him I needed him to take sex more seriously or it would end the relationship, he didn’t make any changes. I feel that in order for him to grow into a person I could be happy with, we need to separate, at least for a while. I really think it will help him grow. But I can’t picture us not being in each other’s lives at all. We are both clear-headed about the reasons we are separating, and there are no bad feelings. Is it unreasonable that I still picture us getting dinner together twice a week or going to the zoo and making up stories about the animals? or put his arm around meは「私に腕を回さない」で否定文ですよね?nor put his arm around meかor doesn't put his arm around meとはならないのでしょうか?もし肯定文を続けたい場合はどうすれば良いのでしょうか?あと、making up stories about the animalsの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語のジョークと訳教えてください!

An 'F' In Sex A seven-year-old child returned from her first day in a new class sobbing bitterly.Her mother asked her what the problem was.The little girl showed her mother a form, listing her name, address, class,sex,etc.'Mommy, look,' she cried, pointing to the form.'they gave me an 'F' in sex and I didn't even learn about it yet!' Simple Reason Concerned, a man took his Rottweiler to the veterinarian.'My dog's cross-eyed,'he said.'Is there something you can do for him?' 'Let's have a look at him,' said the vet, lifting the dog up to examine his eyes.'I'm going to have to put him down,'he finally said.'Just because he's cross-eyed?' exclaimed the alarmed pet owner. 'No,' said the vet.'Because he's heavy.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• レーガンさんの国葬

レーガン元大統領が国葬されたそうですが、アメリカでは歴代大統領はみな国葬されるのですか? 日本は、元首相は国葬ですか?

• 整序問題の解答と解説をお願いします(高校受験)

(1)家に帰るまで財布がなくなっていることに気がつかなかった。 of/I/ notice/ home /the loss/ didn’t/got /until /my purse/ I (2)私が今使っている辞書は、誕生日に父からプレゼントされたものです。 (me/ one /am/ the/ the /my father/ to /for /using /given/ is/ by /dictionary/ I /now) my birthday. (3)この本を読みさえすれば、ハーブの育て方がわかります。(1語不足) book/ grow/ have /herbs/ how/ read /see /this/ to/ to/to /you (4)ビルはイギリスから遠く離れたいろいろな国で若い頃のほとんどを過ごした。(1語不足) away/ Bill /countries /different /early/ England/ far/ from/ his/ in /life/ of /spent (5)彼はひどく急いでいたので、セーターを裏返しに着てしまった。(1語不足) a/ he/ he/ his /hurry/ in /inside/ on /out/ put /sweater/ that /was お願いします。

• 文法(2)

【1】英文の空所にあてはまる語を入れなさい。ただし、最初の1文字は与えられている。  (1) Please (a○○○○○) the phone if someone calls us.  (2) Antonio’s (m○○○○○) tongue is Spanish. He is from Mexico.  (3) “May I turn on the light?” “Sure. Please go (a○○○○)”  (4) Please give my best (r○○○○○○) to your family. 【2】各組の英文の(  )に共通して入る適語を答えなさい。  (1)(a)Why didn’t you ( ) your promise?    (b)I ran hard to ( ) up with the marathon runner.  (2)(a)”Have you called Kenta yet?” “I did, but the line was ( )”    (b)The street was ( ) with a lot of cars and pedestrians.  (3)(a)It might ( ) me a few weeks to complete this work.    (b)The airplane didn’t ( ) off on time.  (4)(a)I don’t ( ) my money. I only but what I really need.    (b)The problem is how to reduce industrial ( ). 多くてすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

In 1967, Hunter "Patch" Adams entered the Medical College of Virginia. He was a very bright student, but one of the professors did not like him. Patch loved fun andhumor and acted like a fool even in college. The professor said to him, "If you want to be a clown, join the circus!" In fact, Patch wanted to be a clown, but he also wanted to but a doctor-the best foolish doctor in the world-who really cares for his patients. When he was a medical student, Patch had a chance to visit very sick children in a hospital. He asked a girl if she was doing fine. But the girl didn't answer. He quickly put something red on his nose and began acting like a clown. The room was soon full of laughter, and all the children there felt better. Patch did many other foolish things. For example, he rolled down a hill with a patient who was suffering from mental problems. He even dressed like a wild animal for an old patient who had the dream of going hunting before his death.