• ベストアンサー

英文の日本語訳について質問です

There is some really nice countryside here in the UK around where Yorkshire is. 上記の英文は日本語に訳すと「ここ、英国のヨークシャー州の周囲にはいくつかの素晴らしい田舎があります」という意味で合っていますでしょうか? 英語が苦手なので、正しく訳せているかどうか自信ありません・・・ 英語が堪能な方、ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>There is some really nice countryside here in the UK around where Yorkshire is. >「ここ、英国のヨークシャー州の周囲にはいくつかの素晴らしい田舎があります」 「ヨークシャー州の周囲」が「ヨークシャー州」を含んでいるか,含んでいないかが少し気になりました.当然広範囲ですから「その周囲」という意味では不自然なことが明白ですが,「ヨークシャー辺り」と訳せば,悩ませない訳になります. 「ここ英国のヨークシャー辺りにはなんとも素敵な田舎町が広がっています.」 では?

okwave212
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難うございます。 勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ご名答です。 ただ私なら「田舎」を「田園風景」と訳すでしょう。

okwave212
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難うございます。 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文について訂正お願いします

安いレストランがあるか尋ねる場合、 1) Could you tell me where an inexpensive restaurant is nere here? 2) Could you tell me if there is an inexpensive restaurant nere here? 上記の二つの英文の文法は正しいでしょうか? また、スマートな尋ね方が他にあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文です。

「ほら、彼がやってくる。」 という和文→英文で、私は Hey, he are coming. と書きましたが、 模範解答は Here he comes とありました。 Here he comes なんてあまり聞いたことのない英文ですがthre is構文かと思いましたが、 するとThere is a book . とは形が似つきません。 いったいHere he comes . はどのような英文なんでしょうか?

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, w here there are features below that are distinct and stay the same for year after year — rivers, roads, forests, coastlines — then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence that birds do just this.

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

次の英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?? 1,For me not much has been going on other then working and watching the rain and snow we have had. 2,Are there color gangs in japan or is it just a united state thing? 3,Is the weather in japan as mest up as it is over here? 4, i'll let you go because i need to get ready for work. 英語わかる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の訳

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! From 1978 to 1982, he sailed around the globe north and south, though he stopped at some ports along the route. If a person sails around the world alone by yacht, that is news. But Horie has made it three times! Moreover, when he set out on his third around-the-world voyage, he was already 66 years old.

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

英文の訳をお願いいたします! During his 2004-2005 around-the-world voyage, Horie talked with children at some elementary schools in Japan by satellite telephone. On one occasion, some children looked at the stars in a planetarium while Horie explained how they really looked. On another, he talked with other children about the environment. He was happy that the children were very concerned about the environment.

• 英文の訳について

(前略) Soon he is dancing around together with his goats. A monk who is walking by notices this strange sight. He too tries some of the berries and finds that they lift his spirits. He takes some of the berries with him back to the other monks. They are pleased because the berries help them stay awake during the evening prayers. This is only one legend of the discovery of coffee - and there are many.However, most researchers believe that the field where Kaldi, or someone else, first discovered coffee was in Ethiopia, a country in northeast Africa. ・・・・・・という英文を自分で訳してみると、(翻訳サイトでは訳していません!!) すぐに彼は自分のヤギと一緒に踊りまわっています。 働いている僧はこの奇妙な光景に気づきます。彼は、とても実のいくつかを挑戦して、彼らは自分の精神を上げることが分かります。彼は、他の僧と実のいくつかを取ってもって帰ります。その実は午後の祈るの間、彼らを目覚めておくことを助けるので彼らは喜びました。これはコーヒーの発見の伝説の一つだけです。そしてそれらは多い。しかしながら、多くの研究者はカルディや他の誰か、最初にコーヒーが発見されたのはアフリカの北部にある国であるエチオピアの野原ということを信じています。 ・・・・・・となったのですが、 訳がもし間違っているのなら、間違っている箇所を指摘して正解を教えてもらえないでしょうか。また、復習をしたいのでこの英文の全訳も記載していただくとありがたいです。(いろいろとお願いしてスミマセン・・・。)

• 日本語訳をお願いします

お願いします!! Here and there,mysterious mounds 50 feet tall lie scattered across the countryside like a giant's abandoned game of checkers.Even though some of the mounds are huge-as big as hundreds of football fields-there's not much to see.Some crumbling mud bricks.A few tumbled brick walls and some blocks of stone.We are in the Punjab,a quarter of a million square miles of mostly flat,dry farmland.There's nothing worth paying attention to here,unless of course you are an arbhaeologist,or an engineer who needs some gravel to build a railway. In the early 1850s,British engineers began to build a railroad through the Punjab.They usually laid the rails on a foundation of crushed rock,but there's not much rock in the Punjab.So the engineers decided to use the old bricks that littered the mounds.An archaeologist named Alexander Cunningham who had been digging in the area tried to stop them.He knew that the mounds covered the remains of ancient civilizations.He was hoping to find evidence of Buddhist times,which began about 500 BCE.But even he couldn't find anything in the ruins that seemed important-just some broken pottery and a few stone tools.And one other thing:a small carved stone seal.

• 英文の訳し方を教えてください。

はじめまして。 下記の英文の訳し方が分からなかったので教えてください。 【英文】 I'm Mary and our driver is Jim, and Jim and I are going to take you around Bridgewater, out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge. この文章を以下のように分けて考えたのですが、 out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge の部分が理解できませんでした。 (1)I'm Mary (2)and our driver is Jim (3)and Jim and I are going to take you around Bridgewater (4)out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge. (1)私はメアリー (2)運転手はジム (3)ジムと私はあなた達をブリッジウォーターへ連れて行きます (4)???世界最古のつり橋を訪れるために??? 【質問1】 “out into the countryside”というのはどのように訳せば良いのでしょうか? 国境近辺のとでも訳せば良いのでしょうか。 また、out into the countrysideの前に“,(カンマ)”があるのですが、,(カンマ)が何を区切っているのか分かりませんでした。 【質問2】 “to visit”は不定詞かと思うのですが、どこに掛かっているのかが分かりませんでした。 countrysideかな?とは思うのですが、【質問1】の“out into”が分からず、混乱しました。 “to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge”だけであれば、「世界最古の吊り橋を訪れるために~」と訳せるのですが、質問文全体としての意味を通すことができず、理解できませんでした。 out int the countryside to visit world's oldest suspension bridge以下の英文構造と、英文全体としての訳し方を申し訳ありませんが、教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。