• ベストアンサー

英訳してください

Soon feelings of his nearness fill my head, so strong I have to close my eyes. (大修館 Genius English CourseI Revised 予習ノートp33から) 下のように訳してみたのですが、しっくりきません。 いい訳を思いついた方、予習ノートの解答を持っている方などいましたらぜひご教授ください。 訳(by自分) すぐに彼が近くにいるという感覚が私の頭をみたし、それがとても強いので目を閉じなければならない。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

倒置構文だというのは理解していますか。 本来はこうです。 Feeling of his nearness soon fill my head, I have to close my eyes so strong. 「彼が近付いてくると勢い頭の中は真っ白になって、ガッチリ目を閉じなきゃならなくなるの」

関連するQ&A

• defer to

I have my own therapist to work on some trauma and anxiety, and I am making progress. But he refuses to see anything wrong with his behaviors and has an "If you don't like it, leave" attitude. Our therapist was less than helpful. She tended to defer to his feelings more, trying to get me to understand his points of view. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2001725 defer to his feelings his feelingsの訳は「彼の気持ちに任せる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 確認:歌「雨にぬれても」の訳

BJトーマスが亡くなったというニュースをみて久しぶりに「雨にぬれても」を聞きましたが、歌詞の一部がよくわからなかったので、調べました。 以下のサイトを見て、自分の中では解決してます。訳詞を検索した所、この解釈で訳しているところが見当たらなかったので、確認および忘備録として、質問にあげておきます。 歌詞の一部 Raindrops keep falling on my head But that doesn't mean my eyes Will soon be turning red Crying's not for me 訳 雨が俺の頭に降り続いている。 だからって俺は泣かない。 (直訳:だけどそれは俺が泣くだろうという意味ではない。) 泣くのは俺には似合わない。 参考サイト https://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst52335_my-eyes-will-soon-be-turning-red.aspx https://kotanglish.jp/2095  「She’s not for me」彼女のことは好き?嫌い?

• すごく分かりづらいです!訳を助けてくださいお願いします

メールをもらったのですがとっても訳すのに訳しづらくて困ってます。自分なりにやってみましたが間違えや正しい訳を教えてください 1 whats your full name? and do u have a nickname my friends call me XXX. because i like playing in water when is your birthday? あなたのニックネームは? 私の友達は私をXXXとよびます。 なぜなら水の中で遊ぶのがすきだからです。 2 and do you prefer a man that is open about his feelings (i'm the type of person to shout to everyone in the mall my feelings for u) or do prefer a man that is quiet about his feelings? ask me some qustions anytime and don't worry bout time zones u can e-mail me anytime (これが全然分からなくて・・・・)質問あったら何でも聞いて時間帯は気にしないでいつでもメールして。 すみませんがお願いします 翻訳機以外の訳を教えてください

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 京大・阪大志望の高1の勉強法について

こんばんは。 タイトルの通り、京大・阪大の法学部を志望しておる高1です。 通っているのは全国偏差値58~60の中堅進学校です。 大学進学もきちんと考えていますが、勉強法がよくわかりません。 ただ、色々なところで調べてみたところ予習・復習で日に3時間は余裕で自習できるとはきいていたのですが、事実でした。 実際、授業がはじまるとその通りです。 でも、この高校のほとんどの生徒が地元の国立【全国的に(下)のランク】へ行きます。 だから、超難関国公立を考えている人は少ないでしょう。 そこで質問なのですが 1 高1のうちは本当に予習・復習でいいのでしょうか?   【塾へは行けません】 2 センター試験についてですが、いかなる難関大学も教科書の問題を   早く解けるようにする、つまり何回もやって訓練すれば凡人でも   これらの大学合格は大丈夫なのでしょうか? ※つかっている教科書等は数学で数研出版の数I・A 黄色チャート                     4STEP             英語で大修館の英I【Genius】                Forestの分厚い参考書 Forest English Grammer             理科で第一学習社の理科総合A 科学I                      セミナー 科学I+II             社会で山川出版社の日本史・世界史B                     その他資料集             国語で教育出版の国語総合 進学校で使う教科書はレベルは高いといいますが、これだけで今後受験対策ができるか大変心配です。 長文ですが、親切な方、教えてください。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

以前にも質問したのですが、もう一度質問させてください。 長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 英訳を助けてください

Spareという人物の絵に関する説明文なのですが、自分で訳してみたものの、この絵の説明文がspareによる直筆によるものなのか、spare以外の人物の直筆なのかわかりません。この説明文以外に、この絵についてはoriginalではなくreproductionと明記がありました。 自分の訳としては、spareが何か別の他人が書いた絵を元に、同じような絵をspareが描いたものではないかと思います。そのため、spareの直筆ではあるがreproductinになっているのではないかと思います。 以下は、その説明文です。わかる方がいらっしゃれば、この説明文はspareによる直筆という意味かどうかお教えください。お手数ですが宜しくおねがいます。 Original Carbon Copy Drawing of an Austin Osman Spare Pencil Illustration. This is a great and unusual piece of Austin Osman Spare history, a one off original artifact created in the artists lifetime, by the artist. It is the only 'copy' that exists as far as I'm aware of this wonderful and magickal picture. Please note: The whereabouts of the original pencil illustration is a mystery. This item I'm putting up for auction is an original carbon copy drawing of a what is really a magnificent and very classic picture by Spare titled WALPURGIS NIGHT, produced I believe sometime between late 1940s and the early 1950s. It originates from one of his sketch books and was drawn in the same style as his series of excellent Witches Sabbath artworks. The copy was created by Austin Osman Spare at the time of the drawings conception, and subsequently belonged to Frank Letchford, a close friend, supporter, student and collector of Spare. This carbon copy has been kept safely for many years and remains in great condition. The picture came from Frank Letchford's personal collection released shortly after his death. As you can see in one of the provided JPEGS, there is some old tape still attached to the top of the page. This I believe dates back to Spare's ownership and was how he would've lined up his original drawing paper with the carbon copy paper. There is no signature on this picture but the title is clearly visible on the top right hand corner. SIZE: 6 1/2 " wide by 9" high. Austin Osman Spare 1886 - 1956, English visionary - artist of the esoteric, surreal and other-worldly. This is a great opportunity to own an original artifact. I've tried my hardest to reproduce this picture as close to the original as possible. Please note, this picture comes unframed and unmounted. If you have any questions/request further jpegs please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• 英文と和訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

Personal distance- Don't stand so close to me! Or so far! Those who work with Latin Americans or Arabs may have felt that these people stand too close to their concersation partners. People from these cultures are trying to demonstrate friendliness or are standing close enough to "sense" the person by looking into his eyes and even feeling his breath. 日本語訳 固体距離- そんなに近くに立たないで! というよりは離れて! ラテンアメリカ人やアラブ人と一緒に働く人達は、彼らが話し相手のものすごく近くに立つと感じたことがあるかもしれません。こうした文化圏の人たちは親しみやすさを示そうをしているか、目をのぞきこみ、息遣いさえも感じることによりその人を「理解する」距離に立っているのです。

• この有名な歌詞の「自由」とは何ですか?

Raindrops keep falling on my head
 but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
 Crying's not for me, cause 
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining 
because I'm free
 nothing's worrying me
 雨が降りつづける
 でもだからといって俺の目が赤くなってしまうわけでもないし 
泣くなんて自分の好みじゃない なぜって
文句を言ったところで俺は雨を止めることはできない
 なぜって俺は自由
 何も心配ごとなんてない ===== 私は感覚的には理解できるような気がしますが、 いまいちイメージできません。

• 英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 授業の予習で日本語訳をしたので間違いがあったら訂正をお願いします。 ●英文 I began studying the dolphins in 1987. At first, they would not allow me to approach them. By 1993, they had grown accustomed to me. Even then, mothers would move far out of sight with their babies. One morning, however, a mother dolphin passed within 40 centimeters of my left eye whilw her baby swam equally close to my right eye. If the baby had come a little closer, I could have kissed it. ●日本誤訳 私は1987年にイルカの研究を始めました 最初、彼らは私が近寄ることを許しませんでした 1993年までには彼らは私に慣れました その時でさえ母親たちは子供を見えないところに移動させました しかし、ある朝、母イルカは私の左目の40cm以内を通り過ぎ子イルカが泳いでる間に私の右目の近くを通り過ぎました もし、子イルカがもう少し近くに来ていたらキスすることができただろう 特に5行目のOne morning…の文の日本語訳がわからないので教えてください