saaaaaaaaaa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してほしいです!

英語圏の友達からのメールで、 いきなり I'm sorry because my Professor has moved away my deskmate(Have I used the right word?^^) He is really funny and clever ?__? He's called Francesco but I call him"Francy"^^Have you got a "Deskmate"? と聞かれたんですが,deskmateとは何のことですか?一文一文の意味は分かりますが結局何が言いたいのかよく分かりません。。。 もうひとつ、 I have got a curiosity...Which school clubs there are in your school? In my school we have got "theatre","school magazine","Ancient Hebrew"(o_o),and some clubs about math...but I've already told you that our clubs aren't like yours^^ ↑のwhich school~の文のwhich はなぜwhatではないのですか?何ののクラブが学校にありますか?とういう意味ですよね? 質問分かりにくてすみません。ようするに和訳してもらいたいです。。

• 英文和訳助けて!

以下の英文でわからない部分があるので手助けいただけるとありがたいです。 Sometimes we fall down and can’t get back up We’re hiding behind skin that’s too tough←hide behind skinとはどういう意味でしょうか? How come we don’t say I love you enough Till it’s to late, it’s not too late Our hearts are hungry for a food that won’t come We could make a feast from these crumbs←make a feast from these crumbs「パンくずで祝宴をあげる」?うまく日本語に表現できません。 Lookin at the hand of the time we’ve been given here←the hand of the timeが辞書に載っていませんでした。予想では「限られた時間」と訳しました。 This is all we got and we gotta start pickin it Every second counts on a clock that’s tickin’ Gotta live like we’re dying←いつ死ぬか分からないから「死んでるように生きる」という意味だと思うのですが詩的な訳が浮かびません。 長々すみませんでした。

• とある英語の問題なのですが。

下記2問の問題が解りません。 (1)Looking at the situation from (  ) prespective , it is possible to condone Fred's behavior instead of condemning it.      (a)some (b)any (c)this (d)very (a)~(b)のうちのどれかが(  )に入るらしいのですが… 「いくつかの観点からその状況を見て、フレッドのその振る舞いを非難する必要は無く、大目に見てやってもよい(と判断する)。」 というイミにとってみましたが、その場合、some でしょうか、anyでしょうか? それともう一つ気になるところが…perspectiveが単数形なんですよね… someとかanyとかって、かかる単語が単数形でもいいのでしたっけ? もう、someとかanyとか頭が痛いです。よろしくお願いします。 (2) At approximately 0200 hours , we got up , packed our bags and equipments , and began our ascent to Base Camp Five. (a)approximately (b)hours (c)equipments (d)ascent これは、(a)~(d)のどれかが間違っているらしいんですが… 「おおよそ…???、私たちは目を覚まし、荷物装備をマトメ、再び  Base Camp Five に向けて登山を開始した。」 明確に意味も解りません。この「0200」って何ですかね?登山家しか知らない時間の表記法とかですかね?または「(b)hours」がまちがいで 海抜高度など場所をあらわしているということなのでしょうか? う~ん、、、アタマイタイです。よろしくお願いします。 どちらか片方ずつでも結構ですので、お知恵をお貸しください。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.

• 和訳を教えてください

My husband’s parents live in the same state a few hours away, and we usually only see each other on holidays. They are generally nice people and fun to be around, yet they are completely uninterested in our life and being a part of it. My mother-in-law constantly talks about how much she loves her children and grandchildren, yet she has barely ever made an effort to come visit us. When we go visit, the stay is always accompanied by endless complaining—we are either too loud, or our toddler cries at night and it’s inconvenient, her dogs have to go to sleep at 10 p.m., therefore we must go to bed as well, etc. All this while gushing about her family. All this while gushing about her family.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

A few years ago, we got a dog. Our next-door neighbor made it clear he didn't like "ugly" fences, so we put up a smaller, aesthetically pleasing fence. The neighbor's trees prevented us from placing it on the actual property line, so he gained a foot or so. he gained a foot or soはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳が分かりません。

As we look to the road ahead, we realize that we’ve outgrown the lab and so we’re officially ‘graduating’ from Google[x] to be our own team here at Google. We’re thrilled to be moving even more from concept to reality.” 上記の文なんですが、和訳がうまくできません。 to be our own team here at Google の部分なんですが、「これは私のたちのチームのためのものになるため」という訳し方でいいのですか? またto reality は、どうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We've only got a few days left to raise the money for our new cd. Please check out this video and contribute if you can.

• 過去完了

The adopting tradition started to fulfill Neydi’s childhood dream of owning a dog. “Carlos got our first dog, Captain, as a surprise for me. We had talked about getting a dog since we got married, so he got him for the first-year mark,” Neydi said. 過去完了が過去より前の事柄を表すのはわかるのですが、ここではCarlos got our first dogかwe got marriedかhe got himのどれの前の事を表しているのでしょうか? 見極める方法などありますか?よろしくお願いします

どうしたら正しいのでしょうか
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は過去に一人暮らしを経験し、親への嫌悪感も少し消えましたが、根本的には合わないと感じています。
  • 私は自分自身や他の人に優しくできることに違和感を感じ、社会でうまくやっていけない自分に絶望し、強い空虚感を抱えています。
  • 焦りや不安で行動しなければならないと分かっているものの、何をすればいいのかわからず、方向性が定まりません。相談先も見つからず、イライラや辛さを感じています。
回答を見る