• ベストアンサー

助動詞

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 あと訳やどうしてその答えが違うのかも教えて頂けたら光栄です。 ・キミの子供たちには少数民族の優れた文化を教えてあげなさい。  You had () introduce the outstanding culture of minorities to your kids.→better ・母は駅で大きな白いかばんを持っていたかもしれない。  My mother (had/may/bag/a/big/have/white) at the station.→may had have a white big bag ・You () take this CD with you if you want to.→3 1.must 2.will 3.can 4.are going to ・I think we () to return to the hotel soon or we'll miss dinner.→4 1.should 2.must 3.ought 4.got ・You () to join the party unless you want to.→1 1.don't have 2.had 3.ought 4.should ・The exhibition was very dull. We might () have stayed at home.→3 1.as better 2.as fine 3.as good 4.as well ・What can we do about Grandma? She () drive anymore. She's dangerous.→2 1.doesn't need to 2.doesn't have to 3.might not 4.shouldn't ・We suggested to him that he () the car immediately.→4 1.is buying 2.buy 3.has bought 4.buys 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 In order (1to) pay off the debt, he used to (2working) (3later) than his coworkers on the car (4assembly) line. 2 (1the same man) (2who is used to be) (3a member of a street gang) is now a good father (4to three children) 3 妻は、子どもたちの面倒を見てくれるベビーシッターを雇うという勧めを聞こうともしません。  My wife (not/having/a/of/hear/will) babysitter to watch our children. 4 あなたが友達の悪口を言うとは奇妙だ。  It is strange for you to speak ill of your friends. =It is strange that () () speak ill of your friends. 5 先生はリサイクルがどれほど大切かを私たちに教えようとしたに違いない。  Our teacher (teach/have/how important/recycling is/must/us/tried to) 以上です。

noname#147905
noname#147905
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

・キミの子供たちには少数民族の優れた文化を教えてあげなさい。  You had () introduce the outstanding culture of minorities to your kids.→better→○ ・母は駅で大きな白いかばんを持っていたかもしれない。  My mother (had/may/bag/a/big/have/white) at the station.→may had have a white big bag →may have had a big white bag ☆助動詞と完了形 http://www.englishcafe.jp/english3rd/day72.html 形容詞の順序 http://rakueigo.seesaa.net/article/12977550.html ・You () take this CD with you if you want to.→3→○ 1.must 2.will 3.can 4.are going to ・I think we () to return to the hotel soon or we'll miss dinner.→4→3 1.should 2.must 3.ought 4.got ☆have got to ならば可。 ・You () to join the party unless you want to.→1→○ 1.don't have 2.had 3.ought 4.should ・The exhibition was very dull. We might () have stayed at home.→3→4 1.as better 2.as fine 3.as good 4.as well ☆might as well http://eow.alc.co.jp/might+as+well/UTF-8/ ・What can we do about Grandma? She () drive anymore. She's dangerous.→2→4 1.doesn't need to 2.doesn't have to 3.might not 4.shouldn't ☆「おばあちゃんについて何ができる?彼女はもう運転すべきじゃない。彼女は危険です。」 ・We suggested to him that he () the car immediately.→4→2 1.is buying 2.buy 3.has bought 4.buys ☆「仮定法shouldの応用」 http://www.englishcafe.jp/english3rd/ad32.html 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 In order (1to) pay off the debt, he used to (2working) (3later) than his coworkers on the car (4assembly) line. →2 working→work ☆「借金を返済するために、彼は自動車の組み立てラインで同僚よりも遅くまで働いたものです」 2 (1the same man) (2who is used to be) (3a member of a street gang) is now a good father (4to three children) →2.who is used to be→who used to be ☆used to 原形「よく~したものだ;以前は~だった」 be used to -ing「~することに慣れている」 「以前ストリートギャングのメンバーだった同じ男が、今では3人の子供のよき父親だ」 3 妻は、子どもたちの面倒を見てくれるベビーシッターを雇うという勧めを聞こうともしません。  My wife (not/having/a/of/hear/will) babysitter to watch our children. →My wife will not hear of having a babysitter to watch our children. ☆willの用法 http://www.englishcafe.jp/auxiliary/3-1.html 4 あなたが友達の悪口を言うとは奇妙だ。  It is strange for you to speak ill of your friends. =It is strange that () () speak ill of your friends. →you should ☆感情・判断のthat節中のshould http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~chick/egu/051-060/egu051.html 5 先生はリサイクルがどれほど大切かを私たちに教えようとしたに違いない。  Our teacher (teach/have/how important/recycling is/must/us/tried to) →Our teacher must have tried to teach us how important recycling is. ☆助動詞+have+過去分詞 http://www11.plala.or.jp/kaisyu/nekohigh/fundamental1/jyodousi_have.html

noname#147905
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました 助かりました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

>・母は駅で大きな白いかばんを持っていたかもしれない。 > My mother (had/may/bag/a/big/have/white) at the station.→may had have a white big bag (誤) a white big bag ⇒ (正) a big white bag 理由・形容詞の順序 http://rakueigo.seesaa.net/article/12977550.html >・The exhibition was very dull. We might () have stayed at home.→3 >1.as better 2.as fine 3.as good 4.as well (誤) 3 ⇒ (正) 4 理由・次のような成句 http://www.excite.co.jp/dictionary/english_japanese/?search=may&match=&dictionary=NEW_EJJE&block=00045304&offset=1612 >・What can we do about Grandma? She () drive anymore. She's dangerous.→2 >1.doesn't need to 2.doesn't have to 3.might not 4.shouldn't (誤) 2 ⇒ (正) 4 理由・She's dangerous (危険) だから、運転しちゃいけない、すべきでない >・We suggested to him that he () the car immediately.→4 >1.is buying 2.buy 3.has bought 4.buys (誤) 4 ⇒ (正) 2 理由・She's dangerous (危険) だから、運転しちゃいけない、すべきでない 理由・次の用例にある、should の省略された場合だから、原形 http://www.excite.co.jp/dictionary/english_japanese/?search=suggest&match=&dictionary=NEW_EJJE&block=00056920&offset=0628 >1 In order (1to) pay off the debt, he used to (2working) (3later) than his coworkers on the car (4assembly) line. (誤) 2 ⇒ (正) work 理由・used to 原形 (昔)~した(ものだ) (今は違う)、 be used to 名詞(動名詞) ~(すること)に慣れている。 訳:彼は借金を返すため、自動車の組み立てラインで、同僚より遅くまで仕事をしていた。 >2 (1the same man) (2who is used to be) (3a member of a street gang) is now a good father (4to three children) (誤) 2 ⇒ (正) who used to be 理由・1と同じ 訳・町のチンピラの1人だった同じ男が、今や3人の子供の父親である。 >3 妻は、子どもたちの面倒を見てくれるベビーシッターを雇うという勧めを聞こうともしません。 > My wife (not/having/a/of/hear/will) babysitter to watch our children. 答 (will not hear of having babysitter) will not hear of ~ing ~する(しよう/したらいい)ということ(提案/勧め)を聞こうともしない。 have babysitter ベビーシッターを持つ(お金を出して持つ⇒雇う) >4 あなたが友達の悪口を言うとは奇妙だ。 > It is strange for you to speak ill of your friends. >=It is strange that () () speak ill of your friends. 答 (you)(should) 理由・下・should の用法・2a http://www.excite.co.jp/dictionary/english_japanese/?search=should&match=beginswith&dictionary=NEW_EJJE&block=42579&offset=1270&title=should (上の方のsuggestの場合は、2bで、should が省略されたと考える) >5 先生はリサイクルがどれほど大切かを私たちに教えようとしたに違いない。 > Our teacher (teach/have/how important/recycling is/must/us/tried to) 答 (must have tried to teach us how important recycling is) 理由・must have ~ed(過去分詞) ~したに違いない (なので、次に来る過去分詞を探す) how important recycling is ← How important is recycling? の間接話法で、語順が主語・述語になったと考える。

noname#147905
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 助動詞を教えてください。

(1)She is able to speak four languages. (2)It is probable that he was ill. (3)It is prohibited to park on this street. (4)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? 各組の文が同じ内容になるようにかっこに適語をいれてください (5)He must have taken the wrong train. →It is ( ) that he ( ) the wrong train (6)Would you like me to open the window? →( ) I open the window? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)She can speak four languages. (2)He must have been ill. (3)You must not park on this street. (4)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (5)certain,took (6)Shall になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 助動詞の問題です。

(1)We have good reason to be proud of our tradition. →We ( ) ( ) be proud of our tradition. 次の日本文に合う英文になよようにかっこに適語を入れてください (2)彼は約束を守る男だ。途中で事故にあったのかもしれない。 He is a man of ( ) ( ). He ( ) ( ) ( ) with an accident on the way. つぎの各文を助動詞を用いて書き換えてください。 (3)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? (4)It is probable that he was ill. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ought to (2)his word ,may have met (3)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (4)He could have been ill. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたので、どこが間違っているか教えてもらえませんか。

• 助動詞の問題です。

次の各組の文が同じ内容を表すように、かっに適語を入れてください。 (1)We have good reason to be proud of our tradition. →We ( ) ( ) be proud of our tradition. 次の日本文に合う英文になよようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (2)それは黙っておいたほうがいいですよ。 You may ( ) ( ) leave it ( ). (3)彼は約束を守る男だ。途中で事故にあったのかもしれない。 He is a man of ( ) ( ). He ( ) ( ) ( ) with an accident on the way. つぎの各文を助動詞を用いて書き換えてください。 (4)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? (5)It is probable that he was ill. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ought to (2)as,well be (3)his word ,may have met (4)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (5)He could have been ill. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたので、どこが間違っているか教えてもらえませんか。 ちなみに、(2)は三番目の単語のbeが間違っていて、(3)は三番目のmayが間違っていると言われました。 できれば、訂正した文を教えていただけると助かります。

• 助動詞の問題です。

各文のかっこ内から適語を選んでください。 (1)He is a man of few words; but when he (アwill イshall ウdoes) speak, he is very eloquent. (2)Are you all right? You (アmust イcan ウought エdo) look pale. (3)How (アneed イdare ウwill エmay) you come here again? 次の文に誤りがあれば直してください。 (4)He has to be an old man, because he was born in 1901. (5)You had better not to go there alone. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ア (2)ア (3)ウ (4)has to be→had to be (5)訂正なし になったのですが 先生に間違っていると言われたのどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? 訂正まで書いてあると助かります。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• stillの位置

次の日本文を英語にするには、英文のどの位置にstillを入れたらいいでしょうか? あなたはまだ英語を話せます。 You can speak English. You are able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話せません。 You can't speak English. You can not speak English. You are not able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さなくてはいけません。 You must speak English. You have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話す必要がありません。 You don't have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはなりません。(禁止) You must not speak English. You mustn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してもいいです。 私はまだ英語を話すかもしれない。 You may speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはいけません。(不許可) あなたはまだ英語を話さないかもしれません。 You may not speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話したほうがいいです。 You had better speak English. You ought to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないほうがいいです。 You had not better speak English. You ought not to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきです。 You should speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきではありません。 You should not speak English. You shouldn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すでしょう。 You will speak English. You are going to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないでしょう。 You will not speak English. You won't speak English. You are not going to speak English. You aren't going to speak English. be動詞や動詞、助動詞、not、短縮形があると、どの位置に入れるべきかよくわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.