添削依頼:英文翻訳の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日は、2度もパスワード発行依頼をしてしまいました。申し訳ありません。
  • 最初に頂いたパスワードでログインできましたが、新しいパスワードへの変更時にエラーが発生しました。
  • 再度ログインしました。ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。今後とも宜しくお願い致します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳で添削をお願いします。

昨日は、2度もパスワード発行依頼をしてしまい、申し訳ありませんでした。 I felt sorry for having carried out the issue request of a password twice yesterday. 最初に頂いたパスワードでログイン出来たのですが、その後、新しいパスワードへの変更画面で再設定したところ、エラーが起きてしまいました。 Although it has logged in with the password received first,when a re-setup is carried out,the error has occurred on the change screen to a new password after that. 再度ログインしてみます。 One again,I log in. ご迷惑おかけしてすいません。 I'm sorry to trouble you. ご対応ありがとうございます。 Thank you for your support. 今後とも宜しくお願い致します。 Please continue your favors towards us. Sincerely yours, この英文で変なところがあったらご指摘願います。

noname#199933
noname#199933
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.1

直訳としては良いと思いますが、英文では相手に実際に損害を与えたなど、余程のことが無い限りsorryやtroubleといった単語は使いません。しかも日本文を読む限り相手の対応は通常の業務の範囲のようですし、質問者さんがユーザー(もしくは客)のようなので、「謝罪文」のような表現ではなく、「感謝」の文書にするほうが英文的には良いと思います。日本文とは少し意味合いが変わってきますが、 Thank you for your prompt assistance yesterday on my log-in issue. For your information, the original password worked when I first logged in, but the new password that I requested was not accepted and the system declined my ID since then. I’ll try it as you suggested. Thank you again, 以上、ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 英文を添削してください

「あなたに謝らなければならない事があります。あなたからのメールをなくしてしまいました。私が例の出張で留守にしていた間に、私の弟が私のメールボックス内のあなたのメールを捨ててしまったんです。本当にごめんなさい。あなたにかわって弟にパンチをお見舞いしておきました。メール用のパスワードを変えたんで、もう私以外の人間が私のメールを読む事はありません。」 以上のような事を英語で言いたいのですが、 ↓こんな英文で大丈夫でしょうか? I'm sorry I have lost your last email. My brother deleted it from my mailbox while I was on the business trip. I'm really sorry. I gave him A LOT OF PUNCHES for you. I've changed the password for my email account, so, only I can read the email for me from now on. どうか添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• 翻訳お願いします

Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it. At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record. Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right? I will shoot it out in the morning. Sorry about that.

• 添削お願いします。

まず状況から説明します。 一緒に旅行した写真をYahooのBriefcaseに掲載しているので見て下さいと言われたのですが、私はログインする場所を間違えて、IDが違うと勘違いし、パスワードとIDを再度連絡もらったのです。 日本語で言いたいことを書きます。その下に私なりに英文にしたものを書きますが、添削お願いします。 ------------------------- またメールを送って下さりありがとうございました。 お手数をおかけしましたが、なんとかうまくいきました。 実は、私は間違っていました。違う所にIDとPASSWORDを入力していました。 AさんとBさんの為に印刷しました。近い内に彼らに見せます。私的にはみんなが写っている写真が欲しいです。 彼らにどの写真が欲しいか尋ねてから、連絡します。 Thank you for sending e-mail again. I was sorry to trouble you, but at last it went well. Actually, I was wrong. I entered in a password to the wrong place. And, I printed them for Ms.A and Ms. B. I’ll show them to them in a few days. As for me, I’d like some photos that everyone came out. Anyway, I’ll ask A and B about what number s of photos they want. Then, I’ll let you know about it.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします!

英文の翻訳お願いします! 先日オーストラリアにホームステイに行き、帰国後に感謝の言葉をメールで送ったのですが返信が理解できず… 翻訳サイトなどでなんとなくはわかったのですがこの部分だけわかりませんでした…! I'm sorry that you had to sit through our pyjama party on Sunday at church. It was a fundraising party to raise money for research of Mitochondrial disease. The daughter of some very good church friends has been diagnosed with mitochondrial disease, and unfortunately she probably won't live to age 14. Her brother has also tested positive for the same disease. The day was organised months beforehand and so I thank-you so much for your patience and understanding on that. I haven't yet posted off your towels and t-shirt, but I hope to do that by the end of this week. I hope that we can stay in touch. Thanks for writing. Margie (Mum) なんだか重大そうなことが書いてある気がしてなりません><英語に詳しい方お願いします!

• 添削してください

英文⇨A man said he think the greatest achievement is this, but I I agree with it. A lot of boycott and strike was carried out in the past, but it has been inspired to something for someone or ideas. 日本語⇨これが最も偉大な(業績/成功)だと彼は言っているが、私も賛成だ。 多くのボイコットやストライキが過去に起こったが、それは何かしら人や考え方に影響を与えている。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.