• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

Black tea---something thought of as “English tea” --and green tea --drunk typically in Japan ---are actually leaves from the same plant,processed differently.

• lexs2
  • お礼率30% (110/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

紅茶ーーー「英国人のお茶」と考えられているものーーーと緑茶ーーー典型的な日本茶は、実は同じ植物の葉なのである。加工法は異なるが。

lexs2
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 動詞の過去形か過去分詞形か?

センター試験の問題です。 English tea, drunk all over the world, (  ) made from the same plant as Japanese tea. (1) and (2) has (3) which (4) is この問題を見た時、空所の後の made が動詞の過去形なのか過去分詞形なのかは、どのようにしたら判断できるのでしょうか? made には自動詞もあるので、この問題だけを見て、made を過去分詞だと決めることはできないような気がします。辞書を見れば、make from という続きはないので、これは過去分詞だとわかるとは思うのですが、実際試験のとき、どう判断すればいいのでしょうか?

• 次の英文で間違っている部分はありますか?

次の英文の中で、明らかに間違っている部分や意味が通じない部分はありますか? 英語は苦手なので、自信がなくて…。 もし明らかに間違っている部分があれば、教えていただけると幸いです。 Japanese green tea is tea that is drunk in the most common in Japan. One of the famous brands of Japanese green tea is the "Uji tea," which is produced in Kyoto Prefecture Uji. In this place, you can taste the Uji tea and sweets while watching the Japanese garden. You can also be the experience to make a tea by yourself. Which you can learn from elementary, it is OK even if you do not know the etiquette. Please taste real Japanese green tea at famous Uji as a production district of tea by all means.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳おねがいします

After seven months, niy Japanese had not improved. In fact I didn't study the language at nil. Hut I hnd beoomo very good at wiving, 'Thank you." I had also tnado lots of friends. One owning 1 was BtaiuLng with ono of them, Koji, at Shinjuku Station. We were supposed to meet his girlfriend and go drinking. Sho wns a little late We were talking about. women always being late when, suddenly, a young man oame running up without looking. He ran into my friond and knocked poor Koji down to the floor, Koji looked very angry. The man stopped and said, "Domo domo... blah blah." I could not understand the rest but I think it was something like "Thank you, thaak you. I wasn't looking." Koji didn't look angry any more. He stood up and said something in Japanese. The other man bowed two or three times and left. This is a veiy happy country, I thought. Even if someone is very angry, no one ever fights. Just say, "Thank you," and everything is solved. It reminded me of Carnival time in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. There too, everybody is happy. Even if you get angry, the noise and the music make you forget about it very soon. Here in Japan that music seemed to be *Thank you." I explained my ideas about domo to Koji. He could not stop laughing. At last ho said, "There are many different doings. One for each occasion. Indeed, it seldom means thank you." I discovered the great mistake I had been making. The domos I translated as 'Thank you" weren't always tho same domo. Most people must have thought that I was a very atrange person, saying, 'Thank you" whenever I opened my mouth.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 急いでいます。和訳お願いします!!

下記の質問を和訳しなくてはいけないのですが私の英語力ですと時間がかかりすぎてしまいます。 どなたか教えていただけますよう宜しくお願いします。 ABOUT YOU: ○○ is one of the most successful resuaurant in Tokyo. What are the keys factors that you’ve implemented to the menu and restaurant to make it such a hit? How have you adapted your menus for Tokyo diners’ preferences? What do you enjoy the most about being a chef in Tokyo? As a chef have you ever tried something that you thought would be a hit but Japanese diners have not responded to? And vice-versa, has something in your restaurant been a hit in Japan that would not work elsewhere? DINING TRENDS: What dining and food trends are you seeing in Tokyo at the moment? How has dining out / the restaurant scene changed in Tokyo over the last five years? TOKYO RESTAURANTS: How do Japanese diner’s expectations compare to other cities in the world? (E.g., do they have high expectations from the chef, where the ingredients are from, the restaurant setting, the theme, trends, etc.)? What do you think makes Tokyo such a great culinary destination (for tourists who don’t live in Tokyo)? There are over 200,000 restaurants in Tokyo. What do the best restaurants need to do to stand out or get solid reputation? How important is it for Japanese diners to have menus that change seasonally? Does ○○ cater to this? TRADITIONAL JAPANESE CUISINE: Is has been said before that many young Japanese chefs prefer to study western cuisines instead of traditional Japanese cuisine. How true do you think this is? Is it a problem? How do you feel about the popularity of Japanese food around the world? Are you proud that so many people are eating Japanese food? Is Japanese food the same outside of Japan as within? Is the popularity of Japanese food globally changing traditional Japanese cuisine? E.g. Californian rolls were created in California and then were adapted by the Japanese. Has this happened in other areas? ○○ attracts foreign customers, foreign chefs and wait staff. Does this have an impact

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。 I found some photographs of the town where you live in on the Internet. You live in the wonderful town! I become happy just to look photographs which the German house and building, because they are stylish unlike Japan. Every scenery is very beautiful. I think I am happy if I can live in such a beautiful town. [文省略(地名の話をしていて…)] Does it have deep relation to Japan? What kind of place is it? We have the administrative divisions of Japan, they consist of 47, and there are 4 main lands in Japan. I studied German, and I thought German and English are different what pronunciation and words so on. But I envy you that they have same word order as Japanese. (↑「日本人として語順がだいたい同じと言うところは,とても羨ましく思います。」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I would like to know a lot of words and would like to talk with the person of various countries. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

ha ha, yea here we say 'night' for good night and 'morning' for good morning. Though depending on how tired you are it could sort of represnt something else. I was sleeping when you messaged me yes. Ha ha, I had actually thought about that. Me writing Japanese and your responses being in English so we both could understand each other easily. Yes reading English is important when it comes to learning it. Oh! you should try reading books in english maybe that will help. Though I don't know how much when I myself catch a few things here and there that aren't correct... It should help for the most part but I wouldn't recommend shakespear...lol. Thank you and I wish you luck with your studies as well. talk to you again soon. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I understood ‘night’ equals “Good night” at last...lol. Good night but maybe you’re already sleeping now. I can’t wait till you’re able to type Japanese,too. How about me writing in English and you writing in Japanese someday? I’m poor at reading English, so It’s helpful to me for you to write in Japanese ha ha. Though, needless to say, I know reading English is important to learn it. Anyway good luck with your studies at law mainly. I’ll wait for your reply.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

長いのですが、下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Prime Minister Shinzo Abe aims to globalize Japan’s workforce and says that Japan must become more competitive in the English language. This has touched off a debate among native English teachers, Japanese who teach English, Japanese speakers who don’t speak English, and English sheepdogs owned by both Japanese and English speakers. On one hand, you have people who ask why Japanese people should be required to study English at all since English is not used in Japan, the country where most students will spend the rest of their lives working for a Japanese company. On the other hand, people say that Japan needs to learn English to keep up with the rest of the world. The few strays not in either camp say, “Woof!” Whereas internationalization was the big thing a decade or so ago, and droves of students were studying overseas to gain a broader understanding of language and the world, nowadays Japanese people are turning inward, seeking domestic solutions. They’re beginning to think, “Why should I go abroad, risk getting shot or car-jacked by someone in America, when I can just stay and study here in Japan?” The question is, did all that previous domestic internationalization combined with study abroad make Japanese more competitive in the global workforce? If so, shouldn’t we still be reaping the benefits? Japan seems to have forgotten about this part of its recent history, the results of which could help shape their future in English language education. In an attempt to get Japanese speaking better English, the Liberal Democratic Party is thinking of doubling the number of Assistant Language Teachers in the next three years. Is that like double mint or double fudge? Twice as much has got to be better? Keep in mind that the number of ALTs was just recently reduced when the Democratic Party of Japan targeted ALTs as “wasteful spending.” Why has no one done any assessments to gauge if the number of ALTs makes a difference in students’ English comprehension? If the LDP regards native English speakers as vital to teaching the language, as they say they do, then you have to wonder why ALTs aren’t actually teaching any classes themselves. Why must they “team teach” together with a Japanese teacher in the classroom? Certainly in my country we wouldn’t consider having an American teacher in a Spanish language class being taught by a Spanish teacher. Another proposed change by the LDP is to shift from the current Eiken test used to gauge English proficiency, to using the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) instead because the TOEFL concentrates more on verbal communication skills. Whenever we talk about testing, people invariably point out that tests aren’t very accurate at testing language communicability. Others argue that the more test-oriented English is, the more students will hate studying English. Well, English is not a disease and no one has yet died from studying it. Lots of students hate broccoli, studying, getting out of bed in the morning and walking the dog. And someday they’ll have to do all of those things before leaving for work in the morning! I realize that students already take enough exams. Furthermore, they have to pass tests to receive their yellow belt, green belt or black belts in martial arts. There are university entrance exams, driver’s tests and maybe someday, lie detector tests. After they get married, their spouses will test them on their spending habits while their children will forever test their patience. And we’re complaining about a TOEFL test? Even if they do not pass the TOEFL test with flying colors, it’s not the end of the world, so we should not act like it is. Yes, it would be nice if there were no tests at all. There would be less stress for students and less work for teachers, who could then focus on teaching more communicative competency, the ultimate goal of English communication. But students would never study if there weren’t tests!