代名詞の問題です。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章には代名詞の問題があります。具体的には、学生たちは制服を着なければなりませんが、誰が着る必要があるかについての問いです。
  • また、文中にはいくつかの代名詞の使い方に関する問題もあります。具体的には、ペンを借りるための代名詞や、価格の比較のための代名詞などです。
  • 最後に、会議に参加した人々が彼の姿に驚いたことを表す代名詞に関する問題もあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

代名詞(急いでます)

代名詞の問題です。 自信のない問題です。 多いのですがどうかよろしくお願いします。 ・() of the students has to wear a uniform 1.Each 2.Every 3.All 4.Some ・I forgot to bring a pen. Please lend me (). 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.other ・The price of water is higher than () of beer in this country. 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.that ・Would you like () cup of coffee? 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another ・This is not my bicycle but (). 1.somebody else 2.somebody's else 3.somebody else's 4.somebody elses' ・() present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. 1.Any 2.Some 3.That 4.Those ・Some of the boys like baseball and () like soccer. 1.other 2.others 3.the other 4.another ・The Olympics are held () four yeras. 1.each 2.all 3.every 4.another ・I have two cars. One is made in Japan, and () is made in Germany. 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another 訳もいただけたら嬉しいです。

noname#147905
noname#147905
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

・(1.Each) of the students has to wear a uniform その生徒たちのめいめいが制服を着なければなりません。 ・I forgot to bring a pen. Please lend me (2.one). ペンを持ってくるのを忘れました。1本貸して下さい。 ・The price of water is higher than (4.that) of beer in this country. 水の値段はこの国ではビールの値段よりも高い。 ・Would you like (2.another) cup of coffee? もう1杯コーヒーはいかがですか? ・This is not my bicycle but (somebody else's). これは私の自転車ではなく誰かほかの人のです。 ・(4.Those) present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. その会議に出席していた人々は彼が現れた事に驚いた。 ・Some of the boys like baseball and (2.others) like soccer. その男の子達の中には野球が好きな子もいればサッカーが好きな子もいる。 ・The Olympics are held (3.every) four yeras. オリンピックは4年ごとに開催されます。 ・I have two cars. One is made in Japan, and (3.the other) is made in Germany. 私は2台車を持っています。1台は日本製で、もう1台はドイツ製です。

noname#147905
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! すごく助かります。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

まずはご自身の解答から。 坊主丸儲けでは困ります。

noname#147905
質問者

補足

おねがいしますっ!!!!

関連するQ&A

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 代名詞の問題教えてください

代名詞の問題教えてください (   )にはどれが入りますか。和訳も教えてください。 1The issue is one for (each/every/me/we/us) students to discuss. 2He cares so little about his meal that (anything/nothing/everything/something) will do so long as it fills his stomach. 3These two disliked (every/all/each)other so much that it was difficult for them to come to (no/some/any) agreement even in defence of their own interests. よろしくお願いします

• 名詞・代名詞の問題です。

名詞・代名詞の問題が3種あります。分かるところは分かりますが、問題によって、どっちだろうとか、全部入りそうだとか思うものがあります(記号問題とか)。記号問題だけ、訳をつけていただけると助かります。見極めるコツなどがあったら教えてください。スペル間違いがあったらすみません。 記号選択問題 1 I lost my umbrella,so I have to buy().   アone イit ウthe one エthem 2 The ears of a cat are shorter than()of a rabbit.   アone イother ウthat エthose 3 Ann gave me()last week.   アthis her book イher this book ウthis books of her エthis book of her 4 It´s one thing to have a fine library and it´s quite()to make wise use of it.   アother イthe other ウanother エsecond thing 5 You can pay in cash or with a credit card.()will do.   アEither イSome ウNone エEvery 6 George is a good man and is known()to everyone.   アas so イso as ウas such エsuch as 7 I have two sisters;one is doctor and()a teacher.   アan other イthe other ウanother エother 8 A husband and his wife should always respect()opinions.   アeach others´ イeach ウothers´ エeach others´ 9 My wife is the only daughter in a large family so I have many().   アbrother-in-low イbrothers-in-low ウbrother-in-lows エbrothers-in-lows 10 “How much gasoline is left in the tank?”“(),I´m afraid.”   アNot some イNot one ウNothing エNone 11 He makes careless mistakes and()so often.   アsuch イthis ウthat エwhich 語句補充問題 1 3/5は5分の3と読みます。   3/5 reads three-(). 2 妻は私の誕生日にこれら2本のネクタイを買ってくれたが、私は2本とも気に入っているわけではない。   My wife bought me these two ties for my birthday,but I don´t like()of them. 3 彼女は花をたくさん持っている。 そのうちのいくつかは赤で、あとはみんな黄色だ。   She has a lot of flowers.Some are red()()yellow. 並び替え問題 1 コンピュータは、情報のほとんどをハードドライブに保存する。   Computers(on,store,most,their,information,of)the hard drive. 2 私は2人の人に道を尋ねたが、どちらも助けとならなかった。   I asked two persons for directions,but(of,could,them,me,neither,help). 3 日本の教育制度はアメリカとは全く異なる。   The educational system of Japan is(from,quite,that,the United States,different,of). 4 姉は毎日あれやこれやで忙しい。   My sister is(or,busy,thing,another,with,one). 以上です。

• 文法

(  )内の適語を選びなさい。 (1) We exchanged Christmas presents with one (other/another). (2) This bag is too small. Please show me a bigger (it/one). (3) We haven’t gone to (neither/either) of the restaurants recently. (4) (Each/Every) of the rooms has a kitchen and a bathroom. (5) My sister goes to the theme park in Chiba (each/every) two months. よろしくお願いします。

• otherとanotherがよく分かりません

I don't like this one. Please show me ( ). 1.another 2.other 3.other one 4.some other 僕は何となく1.が正解かなあと思うんですけど、何で2.3.4.がだめなのか文法的にきっちり説明できません。誰か教えて下さい。初歩的な質問ですいません。

• 代名詞

こんばんわ。現在、代名詞について勉強しているのですが、教えて下さい。 (1) (    ) has brought you here? 君はどうしてここに来たの? whatが答えに入るのですが、考え方としてはhasは使役でしょうか?何があなたをここに来させたの?というニュアンスでしょうか? (2)what do you think a wolf is like? Ithink (アit イone ウthe one)is lile a dog. 狼全体を表しているいるのでoneかなと思ったのでがitでした。前の文章にあるからでしょうか? (3)This is a good book,but I don't like (アits イits') cover. 答えはアなのですが私にはどちらも当てはまるように見えてしまいます。どこが違うのでしょう? (4)To speak is one thing and to write is (アthe other イanother) 答えはアなのですが前半部分でひとつは~となっているのであとは限定されると思ったのですが教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題 穴埋め

問題の答えがなく、英語の穴埋めが分かりません。 解説までしていただけると非常にうれしいです。 1)Going to parties is ( ) I like very much. 1)anything 2)nothing 3)something 4)everything 2)This hat is too small for me. Please show me ( ) one. 1)other 2)another 3)each other 4)all the other

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• one another 名詞が二つ並んでいて変

black one, another one,each other などは、前の名詞を形容詞のように考えられるので疑問はないのですが、one anotherに関しては、形容詞のように考えられないので腑に落ちないです。 They hated one another. では、oneとanotherの関係は、 one hated another になるのかな、と思い付いたのですが、このような文法は聞いたことがありません。