• ベストアンサー

質問に対する答えの英訳をお願いします。

Hi,According to the NO.10 picture, are there a couple of quite deep scratched lines on the left side of tiger's head? ---------以下の文章です---------------- NO.10の写真には2本の線が入っているように 見えますが、全体としてはそれほど目立つ線では ありません。 私はこの線がキズではなく、寅の躍動感を出す ためのデザインだと思います。 アンティーク品としてはとても状態が良く、 見事な作品だと思います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

It is true that two scratched lines can be seen in picture No. 10 but they are not so prominent if considering the whole design. I think these lines are not scratches but a sort of design expressing the dynamic motion of a tiger. I also think it is not only a well-preserved antique item but also a beautiful work of art.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#217196
noname#217196
回答No.2

Despite of your sharp view, the scrathed two lignes are subtle indeed. They are artificial designed expression -the picture artist willness to add vital dynamism- rather than accidental injured ones on my view. I have no changes of my evaluation. I recomend you confidencially the antique picture has very good condition.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now look at 【私の名前】 can do with these couple of lines … This movement and play are magnificent! TALENT. インスタグラムでイラストにコメントをもらったのですが、いまいちわからないので和訳をお願いします。 these couple of lines …はイラストの線のことでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英語の意味 教えてください

イギリス人の友人から以下のメールが届きましたが、couple of them~から始まる後半の部分の意味がわかりません。英語に詳しい教えて頂けませんか? --- I see. Seem to be many Americans here. I am told quite a number of teachers are American. Maybe 50ー60%? Couple of them thought I was until I informed them otherwise!

• 線対称な図形

Q)State the number of lines of symmetry. 対称線(軸?)の数を求める問題で答えは1です。 私は0だと思うのです。いろんな所に線を引いてみましたが対称にはなりません。 どこに線を引けば対称になりますか?それとも答えが間違っているのでしょうか?

• 英訳教えてください><お願いします><

Then there is the sixth period, which Duvall refers to as the launching period, as the young adults emerge to become independent in society . Typically, this period involves some degree of support from home-perhaps providing a home for a child who is away at college during term-time, or providing help with furnishings or a regular Sunday lunch for a young adult who is independent and working. This period lasts from the time when the first child leaves , to when the last child leaves home. The seventh of Duvall's stages is the empty-nest period, when all the children have left and the parents are together at home . This can be quite a difficult adjustment for some couples , particularly if the children have been the exclusive focus of attention for most of their time together. Some couples , though ,find it a pleasant relief , because it means they can simply enjoy one another's company again. They often begin a number of co-operative activities that they weren't doing before , such as redecorating, or travelling. The final period in the family life cycle , described by Duvall, is the retirement period , in which the members of the partnership who were working are now retired . This , too , can be aperiod of re-adjustment , particularly if one of the couple has been accustomed to having the house to themselves for most of the day.

• 英訳お願いします。

やたらと一文が長いので、訳せません。お願いします。 Eight percent of centenarians said they had sent text or instant messages, compared to one percent last year. And 12 percent are using iPods, four percent more than three years ago, the GfK Roper survey for Evercare showed. Nearly 100,000 centenarians are living in the United States, and the number is expected to climb to more than 601,000 by 2050, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. "I think everybody should have something to say in what's going on in their life and not just take everything for granted," said Marie Keeler, 101, from Minnesota. White, the octogenarian star of a popular Super Bowl commercial, was the top choice of a dinner date for most of the centenarians. She usurped actor Bill Cosby, who was the winner for the past two years. Tiger Woods, who was the second most popular pick a year ago, did not make the list this year following revelations about his marital infidelities. More than half of respondents said they would not invite Woods. Bill Clinton, Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin were also favorites of the centenarians to invite for dinner.

• 質問に対する答えの英訳です。

DOES THE RAZOR FITS THIS 3 HOLE BLADE GILLETTE TYPE ? ------以下の英訳をお願いします------- 剃刀の刃は三つの穴にはめ込んで取り付けるタイプです。 おそらく、ギレットの刃も取り付けることができると思います。

• 質問に対する答えの英訳をお願いします。

how and wath do you use for the soap/foam. Do you have A book or A CD how to shave with A japnese razor. ----以下になります----- 石鹸は一般的なもので大丈夫です。 日本のかみそりについての本やCDはありません。 youtubeにそれに関する動画がありますので参考にしてください。

• 質問に対する答えの英訳をお願いします。

Where did you acquire these katana from? How long have you had them? 私は今年の春に京都に住むコレクターの人から刀を手に入れました。 これほど美しい刀は今まで見たことがありません。

• 質問に対する答えの英訳について

If YOU would be buying this blade for you, which one would you choose? and why? Comparing this one to the german knife that you are selling. I see that they both have the same price. between the puma and this heart columbia, if you can only afford one razor? ----以下の文章です。よろしくお願いします---------- 私はどちらのナイフもおすすめです。 現在、他の在庫はありません。

• 和訳をお願いします。

When the Fourth Army advance resumed in August, the wisdom of not building light railways which would be left behind was argued by some, in favour of building standard gauge lines. Experience of crossing the beaten zone, showed that such lines or metalled roads could not be built quickly enough to sustain an advance and that pausing while communications caught up, allowed the defenders to recover. On the Somme the daily carry during attacks on a 12 mi (19 km) front was 20,000 long tons (20,000 t) and a few wood roads and rail lines were inadequate for the number of lorries and roads. A comprehensive system of transport was needed, which required a much greater diversion of personnel and equipment than had been expected. The Battle of the Somme was one of the costliest battles of World War I.

生きていていいのか
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 精神疾患を抱える私が生きる意味はあるのか
  • 精神疾患で苦しむ人たちのモチベーションとは
  • 生活保護を受けている私の生きる目標はあるのか
回答を見る