• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:急いでます!!!英語です(;;))

急いでます!!!英語です(;;)

itaponsの回答

• itapons
  • ベストアンサー率33% (5/15)
回答No.4

I am supposed to say 何か(=what : ★ sayの目的語は発話される言葉。ex. Please say hello to your mother.) to all of them. ↓ whatを問うための疑問文。 be supposed to : ... することになっている

関連するQ&A

• 入試問題 (英文法)

選択問題です 1.When I told Ann the news,she seemed ( ). (1)surprising (2)surprised (3)to surprise (4)to have surprised 2.He looked a little too( ) with success. (1)having pleased (2)pleases (3) pleasing (4)pleased 主語が人だから --ed がくるので 1は(2)  2は(4) だと思います。 これで 合っていますか? またこんな問題は 動詞の seem look にはとらわれないで考えてもいいですか? 教えてください。

• この構文について教えてください。

この構文について教えてください。 All these things seemed to me the less important the longer I worked with him and the better I knew him. seemed to me は熟語ですか?それともto meは「私にとって」でその後にthatが省略されているのですか? この文の後はアインシュタインのことが書かれています。

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenager living with parents who I would hesitate to describe as abusive, but they are difficult, often angry, and they can be really mean. I swear I try not to be a brat. I am going to the college they told me to. I am majoring in the major they told me to. I am going into the career they told me to. A lot of my life is spent trying not to upset them and trying not to show that I am upset. They don't like my expressing negative emotions. I have one thing I want that requires their assistance. It is a hobby. They don't like to say no, but they like to indicate in other ways that this is a burden and I am burdensome for wanting it. At this point, it's the only thing I am doing that isn't specifically a thing they told me to do. I try just to ask them, but they say yes and then sigh and mutter and eye-roll me into retracting my request because I feel guilty. I disagree with this whole martyr routine designed to trick me into feeling bad because if they don't want to do it, all they have to do is say no. ここでのbratは「わがままなガキ」といったところでしょうか? eye-roll me into retracting my request の意味を教えてください。 martyr routineの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• なぜtheyか

I have been dating a person for a few years on and off. I also struggle with alcohol abuse. A few months ago, I had what I consider to be a rock-bottom moment: I showed up quite drunk to a dinner date with my partner and behaved awfully, then broke down and laid out a plan to get sober. The next day, I checked into a detox and have been sober since. That night, my partner told me they loved me, and after they left they told me they would see me soon. https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/04/dear-prudence-will-i-lose-my-job-offer-if-i-dont-pass-this-background-check.html なぜtheyとなっているのでしょうか?誰のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• follow up with

I asked a friend of mine to look at my dating app messages, and he told me I was coming across as “needy” and “desperate.” His reasoning was that I followed up with girls I’d been talking to when they hadn’t responded. followed up with girls I’d been talking toの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『本当にあなたにして欲しいこと思い浮かばない。 ただ私があなたにハグしたいときにさせてくれて、あなたと一緒にいられたら本当にそれだけで幸せ。』と言いたいのですが、 I really cannot come up with a thing I want you to do. I'll be happy if you could just let me hug you whenever I want and I'm just happy to be with you.←合っていますか?

• 困っています 彼は何を言いたいのですか

すみません彼は何が言いたいのかわかりません。 If we where dating and I told you that I had to be drunk just to be with you....would you still want to date me? こうにきかれて、デートしていて彼が私にキスしたらもうデートしないかということをきいてるの?と聞いたら、そうじゃない、if i said i had to be drunk just to kissだというのいですが、わかりません訳を教えてください

• 英語の和訳お願い致します

The scheme, to be sure, will annoy many of may friends, but I am sure that they will bear with me: they must suffer that I may survive at all. I am as busy as they are, and yet I never make telephone calls by way of secretary. Whenever I wish to call any one I make the call myself, and am at the telephoneready for discourse, the instant the party called responds. This seems to me to be onlycomoon politeness. Neverthless, it appreas to be somewhat rare in the world, and espescially in New York. Very often, so callinga man, I find him surprised into temporary speechlessness by the fact that i am talking to him myself. He expects a preliminary parely with a secretary. He isprepared to give his full name and address, and to answer various other questions.When I burst in upon him at once he is somehow shocked. But life in thisgrand and incomporable republic would be far more comfortable if such shocks were so common that they ceased to shock at all. The telephone is undoubtedlly the most valuable of Amerecan inventions. It is worth a dozen airplanes, radios and talking machines; it ranks perhaps with synthetic gin, the movie, and the bichloride tablet. But here again, once more and doubly damned, we become slaves to a machine. What I propose is simply a way of liberation.