• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:VOAの一部の翻訳をお願いします。)

ユネスコがパレスチナの加盟を承認!パレスチナの大義に賛同する者には喜ばしいニュース

googoo1956の回答

• googoo1956
  • ベストアンサー率47% (623/1316)
回答No.5

>"This is very good news for those who believe in the Palestinian cause, that it is time, overdue, to recognize the Palestinian rights."  同格の「that」が「very good news」と離れていますので注意して下さい。  「これはパレスチナの大儀を信じる人々にとってとても良い知らせだ、(すなわち)遅ればせながらパレスチナ人の権利を認める時期が来たのだという・・・。」 参考:The rumor has spread that both countries are going to agree to a ceasefire.    = The rumor that both countries are going to agree to a ceasefire has spread.    「両国が停戦に同意するという噂が広まっている。」  ご参考になれば・・・。

関連するQ&A

• VOAの記事より

英語やり直し組みです "I believe that this is a critical moment," he said. "But failure to produce an agreement will change the dynamics of thinking within the Palestinian society also." (1)後半のwithin以降がよくわかりません。 「しかし協定の作成の失敗は○○を変えるだろう」 考える事の原動力+within+パレスチナ人の社会も??? within ~ alsoがどういうニュアンスなのか全くわかりません。。。 (2)thinkingが使われていますが、thoughtでも大丈夫でしょうか? また名詞扱いのthinkingとthoughtの違いなどありましたら教えてもらえないでしょうか? お願いします

• VOAの記事からです。

ジョン・シャノン軍曹の証言ですが、私の解釈でいいのでしょうか?和訳お願いします。"A system that fires people down the chain, once again in my opinion is indicative of a system that is trying to protect itself whether it fixes the problem or not, and in my opinion [is] clearly not focused on fixing the problem," he said. 「命令系統をたどって人々を解雇するシステム、もう一度言おう、私の考えでは、それは問題を解決するかどうかで保身しようとしているシステムだ。それが明らかに問題を解決しようとしていないのは明らかだと思う。参照:http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-03-05-voa59.cfm

• VOAの記事より

英語やり直し組です The statement also recognizes Iran's right to develop, research, produce and use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes in line with its obligations under the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and adds that once the international community is convinced Iran's nuclear program is exclusively for peaceful purposes it will be treated as any other country that is a party to the NPT. (1) peaceful purpose it willについて このitの前で一回文が切れていると思うのですが、ピリオドやtherefore,thenなどの単語は必要ではないのでしょうか? 実際は話し言葉なのでピリオドがあるかどうかはわからないと思いますが、こうして文に表す時、必要ならピリオドを書くと思うのですが何故何もないのでしょうか? U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is calling on Israeli and Palestinian leaders re-start peace talks immediately (2)re-startについて このre-startは動詞なのでしょうか?名詞なのでしょうか? どちらにしてもforかtoが必要だと思うのですが、誤植?なのでしょうか? お願いします。

• VOA News の翻訳お願いします

以下のパラグラフの翻訳お願いします。 フランス語を英語に翻訳したものです。(原文はよくわかりませんでした) "Iran did not accept the aim of the conference, to take part in it. If the new Iranian president made explicit statements to move in this direction, we will see what the position is," noted Fabius. 出典はVOA Newsのシリアの内戦に関する記事です。 http://www.voanews.com/content/john-kerry-to-doha-for-syria-talks/1686381.html アメリカ、EU、エジプトを含むシリアの内戦を政治的に解決する話し合いに イラクが参加する可能性について説明している部分ですが フランス国外務大臣が何を言いたいのかよくわからないです。 第2文は主節が過去で従属節が未来になっていますが、これは仮定法なのでしょうか? 従属節が未来なので仮定法未来になるところ、イランが対話に参加しないことは確定しているので主節は実現しないため過去形となり 『もしイランの新大統領この方向に進むことを明示的に表明していたら、我々は立場を考慮するのだが。』 という意味になるのでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• VOAの教材にあった英文がわかりません vol.3

http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/a-23-a-2002-09-24-4-1-83111152/117926.html voaの2002年の教材にあった一節、中程のELDHの発言、 "I'm going to put that under names, and I would probably file it -- depending on the scenario -- under a workplace name. Now that is a danger, though, because then we have what is called 'queue dependency." 「私はタイトルの下に置きます。そしておそらくシナリオにそって…仕事場のタイトルの下に置くでしょうね。さて、それは危険なことでもあります。なぜなら、所謂 'queue dependency'になることがあるからです」の、 'queue dependency'の意味が判りません。「列依存???」そういう言葉があるのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 文の構造を教えて下さい。

But just how it is that we recognize them is unknown. 強調構文ですか。どう解釈したらよいか教えて下さい。

• 翻訳お願いします><

Multiple camera angles are used to deconstruct the space as well as time, so each time we revisit the passage of play, it is the same moment of time presented from a different perpective. It does seem rrather overstating the case to call the slow-motion replay in a spoting event a synchronic deconstruction, and yet it is undeniable that something is happening to our sense of time when these 'sub-texts' are presented. Threre is this compulsion to analyse when we witness the slow motion - we are being told that this is a moment of significance and worthy of closer, slower examination. The telecast itself takes such interruptions and rather than losing the sense of the immediacy of the images actually strengthens that sense. 英語できるかた宜しくおねがいします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 後半は定型文だと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You may not instantly recognize that effect as being to do with love. It depends if you have loved this way before, if you have ever met someone, who your soul had an echo to. But later you will know its love. Later you’ll realize you have always since that first moment and first meeting loved him, and that that was the moment your life changed without your realizing it ever would.. Once again it is with regrets that we must come to the end of our time together and close the portals of the night sky. Your chart is like the celestial or spiritual book of destiny, it is your life and fate Between its covers are many secret things. I am only the translator of this heavenly book, most things can be found in your chart. But only the greater force who carved your destiny knows all.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

the condition is indeed important.I will put the price in relation to the condtition 100% Mint, 95-99%: Near Mint, 90-95%: Excellent, 80-90%: Fine then that depends if the product is rare or not. If the product is very rare it can have an exception. But I rather search for some products in very good condition, your excellent