1c9h8e9
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

When you told me you broke up with me I didn't block you. I still wanted to be friends with you, because when you like someone truly, you don't go away because they say no to you. この文章の和訳をよろしくお願い致しますm(._.)m

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳に自信がないのですが・・・

私の妹を好きだと言っている男性(タイの方で英語を話します)が妹にこのようなメールを送ってきました。 妹は英語があまり得意じゃないので私に訳してと言ってきたのですが、私も本当にこのような解釈であっているのか自信がありません。 I will take all the risk for only you because I love you very very much. I want to live with you alltime and want to love you alltime. Because I love you very very much. I am sorry if I say something wrong. Do you love me???????Do you like to love me alltime? I miss you very much. 僕はあなたのことを愛しているので、あなたの為にリスクをおかしても構いません。僕はずっとあなたと暮らしたい、そしてずっとあなたを愛していたい。 なぜなら、あなたをとても愛しているから。もし変なことを僕が言っていたらごめんね。あなたは僕を愛していますか?あなたは僕をいつも愛していることが好きですか? 僕はとてもあなたが恋しいです。 なんか、熱烈なアタックのように思えるのですが、所々自信がありません・・・・・。 この文章を正しく訳し下さい。お願いします。