友人からのメール 意味は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人からのメールで返信が「No thank you for your kindness!!」とあった場合、その意味はどう受け取ればよいのか不明です。
  • 友人から送られてきたメールに対して「No thank you for your kindness!!」と返された場合、その意味が不明です。どのように受け取れば良いのかわからないため、困惑しています。
  • 友人からのメールに対する返事として「No thank you for your kindness!!」という言葉がありました。しかし、この言葉の意味がわからず、どのように受け取れば良いのか迷っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

友人からのメール 意味を教えて下さい

ある企画を立ち上げた知り合いが 「please send us your address in English. 」 と連絡してきたので 「O.K! I'ill send an email,tomorrow in English. Thank you for your wonderful plan!」 と返事ました。 すると 「No thank you for your kindness!!」と返されました。 最後の「No thank you for your kindness!!」はどう受け取ったら いいですか? 「気持ちだけ受け取るわ」という軽い挨拶でしょうか。 それとも不快を示されているのでしょうか。 No thank youになじまないので、戸惑っています。 お手数ですが、分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これは相手の書き方にも落ち度があると思いますが、 No, thank you. ではなく、 No. Thank YOU (for your kindness)! いいえ。こちらこそ(あなたの親切に感謝します)! という意味です。

hico36
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございました。 きり方がわかったのでほっとしました^^ 簡単な文ですが、ドキドキしてしまいました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

いいえ、こちらこそ という意味だと思います・・・。 そのお知り合いの方も、No thank YOU for your kindness!! と書くべきでしたね。 少なくとも不快を示しているのではないと思うので、気になさらないでくださいね。

hico36
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございました。 「短い文章だったけど、怒らせたか?」と不安でしたので ほっといたしました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• メールが送れない。

コンピューターからスマホへの送信です。 送信した内容は以下の通りです。 DEAR. E THANK YOU FOR WONDERFUL TONIGHT. ANYWAY. WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME? I WILL SEND SHORT MESSAGE. I AM WATCHING MOVIE CALLED 'GOD FARHER2'. I LIKE THE MOVIE BEST. MAYBE GIRLS DO DISLIKE THE MOVIE. I AM BUSY FOR STUDY. I WILL QUIT SEND E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE ANY TIME, SEND ME E-MAIL IN JAPANESE. GOOD NIGHT!

• ベストアンサー
    • au
  • 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味が分からないので教えて下さい。

海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味が分からないので教えて下さい。 Thank you for responding to our email. Unfortunately you have provided us with the same name and address details as before, which your card issuer cannot verify as being the name and address of the cardholder. In order for us to process your order,

• 海外通販からのメールの意味教えて下さい。

海外通販からのメールの意味教えて下さい。 Thank you for responding to our email. Unfortunately you have provided us with the same name and address details as before, which your card issuer cannot verify as being the name and address of the cardholder. In order for us to process your order, please email customercare@***************.com with the cardholder�s name and registered billing address (ensuring that all details are spelt accurately). You may wish to contact your card issuer to confirm that the details they have on file for you are correct. We look forward to your reply. Best wishes, Customer Care Team

• for

Thank you your kindness. 親切を(に?)ありがとう。←あってますか? Thank you  と your kindnessの間にfor は、いらないですか?もしつけたら、意味は 変わってきますか? お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。1個10円ぐらいなので大量に購入予定です。 いつもの担当者がいなくなってその事などについても返事が来ています。英語にお詳しい方ぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします<(_ _)> Thanks for your email. I am aware of you as customer as becki spoke about you couple of times. Unfortunately becki left us couple of weeks ago. Please send your emails to AAA and BBB so that one of the girls will process the order for you. Their email addresses are AAA@and BBB@ Please copy me in all your emails so that I can make sure the enquiries are dealt with. We can consider giving you exclusivity for Japanese market provided you give us business plan. How much do you spend per month at the moment? Please send us the big order you are referring to.

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら下記のようなお返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thank you for your interest in AAA and sorry we have not responded earlier. At the moment we don’t have a distribution in Japan. Therefore we do not import to Japan at the moment. We are in conversations for a partner in your country and as soon as we find a good match we will connect you. In the meantime, please send us your company profile, store information and interest in AAA.