rotatedの和訳とpopular optionsとother optionsの意味

このQ&Aのポイント
  • rotatedの和訳とは何でしょうか?また、popular optionsとother optionsの意味についても教えてください。
  • アンケートでは、市がビルや発電所を巡回させるなどの認知度の高い選択肢を採用することについて質問されました。そして、政府がさらなる建物や発電所を建設することについても質問されました。
  • この質問文章では、rotatedの訳し方やpopular optionsとother optionsの意味について説明しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳(rotated)を教えてください。

こんにちは、次の文でのrotatedの訳し方がわかりません。また、popular options とother options が両方ともwith以下をさしていると思うのですが、自信ありません。以下の和訳があっているか教えてください。 The questionnaire asked about popular options for the city and then asked about support for other options for the government, with constructing more buildings and more power plants rotated. アンケートでは、市がビルや発電所を巡回させるなどの認知度の高い選択肢を採用することについて、また、政府がそうした選択肢を採用することについて質問した。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

アンケートは、市民の市に対する選択肢にはどんなものがあるか、さらにこれ以外に、(市)政府が、建築物の増築と、発電所の増築を交互に行うという選択肢を選ぶかどうかに付いて尋ねた。

prettySue
質問者

お礼

早急にお答えありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

In the early 1800s, explorers in north america came back from the west with stories about a strange land with boiling mud, streaming lakes, and trees made of stones. The stories seemed incredible but they were true. The explorers had discovered Yellowstone. In 1892, it became America's and the world's first National Park. Today, more than two million people visit Yellowstone National Park every year. One of the most popular sights is it's famous geyser called Old Faithful, which erupts every 90 minutes, day and night. The park has more than 300other geysers more than 60% of all the geysers in the world.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

Therefore, frustrating the Taliban insurgency is less about confronting the Taliban’s ideology, which was never very popular in Afghanistan, than it is about creating a more stable and legitimate Afghan state.

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 和訳お願いします!

Very little of what is said is important for the information expressed in the words. It is crucially important, as a way of showing that we are involved with each other, and how we feel about being involved. お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳してくださいっっ

Outer Searching Gives You a New perspectiv About Disabilities 1,Contact with Other Families Youer Outer Search leads you to other families who have chidlen with specal need. You will meet and hear about children and families with problems similar to youra and problems that seem greater or less than yours. You will see how other families have struggled with succeeded with the difficult emotions ofr Surving and the challenges of Searching . Families define and deal with the idea of disability in their own way, according to their personal and religious value systems, cultural beliefs, and personalities of individual family members. 2New Awareness Your Other Search gives you a new awareness of how peo-ple with disabilites are viewed and treated in Amerikan society. Before your experience with your child, you may not have givin much thought about people's attitudes toward disadilities. You will encounter people in your neighbor-hood, in the grocery store checkout line, and at the park who will say things that will absolutely amaze you with their sensitivity or total lack of it . You will find yourself zeroing in on newcasts and articles about the experiences of people with disabilities and learning how American so-ciety meets and fails to meet the special needs of people with disabilties.

• 和訳お願いします!

but more~からよくわかりません。 訳お願いします…! Before I write anything about Qatar, I will write for Japan that I love Japan for its very rich and beautiful culture and tradition, but more deeply I would like to know from your future emails.

• 1文和訳お願いします。

Discuss the options for allocating the allowable CO2 emissions, together with the benefits and problems of the options. 訳してみても、意味を捉えることが出来ません;; どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します

Nancy steves ,marketing manager for the San Diego Natural History Museum, said, "When I heard about the local project with sustainability, where they use the natural resources of the amazon responsibly , it just suited so beautifully with the mission of this museum." Artisans get $10 to $12 for each basket , which sells for $40 in the United states. About a third of that goes into shipping and distribution , and the rest is retailer profit. Thus the regional enterprise that distributes the baskets get a little more per unit than each maket. Consequently Mr.Shany and Procrel receive nothing.

• 和訳お願いします。

In the early 1800s, explorers in north america came back from the west with stories about a strange land with boiling mud, streaming lakes, and trees made of stones. The stories seemed incredible but they were true. The explorers had discovered Yellowstone. In 1892, it became America's and the world's first National Park. Today, more than two million people visit Yellowstone National Park every year. One of the most popular sights is it's famous geyser called Old Faithful, which erupts every 90 minutes, day and night. The park has more than 300other geysers more than 60% of all the geysers in the world. There are also pools of hot mud, and hot blue lakes with stream above them. Because Yellowstone is full of warm places in the winter, it is the homeofmany kinds of animals and plants. Visitors to the park have the opportunity to see wolves, bears, and , if they are lucky, a mountain lion. Just be careful where you walk: every year, some visitors are burned by hot mud or water.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Because of the steep up-front investments that they have so far required and the high cost per unit of power generated, renewable energy technologies have not been a popular option for producing potable water, in the Gulf or anywhere else. But advances in the technology and a steady decline in manufacturing costs for solar generating plants may be about to change that picture.