彼からのメッセージについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友達として受け取るべき?それとも恋愛感情があるかも?
  • 彼の特別なプレゼントの意味とは?
  • 英語のニュアンスが良くわからない
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これはどう受けとれば良いでしょうか?

下記のようなメッセージをもらいました。 彼はまだ恋人ではないのですが、これは単に友達として受け取ったら良いのでしょうか? それとも恋愛感情があるととっても良いのでしょうか? I am going to get you a gift! I understand you don't need it, but I care about you. and you are a special person in my life. I would like to show my gratitude for you, even if it is a small gift. 英語のニュアンスがいまいちわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

「特別な存在」とは言っていますが、「特別な友達」と解釈していいのではないでしょうか。なぜなら恋人にわざわざ「show my gratitude(感謝の気持ちを表す)」はあまりしないからです。とはいえ、人の本心はその人にしかわかりません。まあ、感謝を表すために、心ばかりの些細な贈り物をしたいと言っているのだから、悪い人ではないように思います。

cherryblossom14
質問者

補足

これは私の誕生日についてのメッセージだったのですが、私がプレゼントはいらないと言ったのです。やはり恋愛感情はないですか・・・。I care about youは意味が広すぎて受け取り方が難しいです。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

補足を拝見しました。ちなみに、この英文自体には「恋愛感情を伝えよう」という意図が見れらないと申しただけで、彼自身の心に恋愛感情があるか否かはもちろんわからないわけです。恋愛感情があるとしても、いきなりガツガツ行くのではなく、まずは紳士的に対応したいだけなのかもしれませんし。 どのみち、この文面を見た限りでは、ここから先、どっちにも行けるような雰囲気ですから、あとは質問者さんのお気持ち次第ではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• I've got my cellphone.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm going to the convenience store. B:Aren't you going to need your wallet? It's there on the table. A:No. I've got my cellphone. It has e-money in it. B:My, times certainly are changing, aren't they. 質問:フィーリングの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)Aren't you going to need your wallet? とDon't you need your wallet? (2)It's there on the table.とIt's on the table. (3) I've got my cellphone.とI have my cellphone.  今の私は、いつもは後者を使っていると思われます。間違いのご指摘をお願いいたします。 以上

• 文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• be going toについて

Me? But I'm not sure I can make it well・・・ You can.I believe in you. A customer was going to eat my Hamburg steak! 上記の英文でbe going toが過去形で was going to になったときどう訳せばいいのか?予定の過去形? いまいちピンときません。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の並び替えをお願いします

(my parents, no, what, say, matter) , I' ve decided to go to Egypt. (though, must, even, work , I) hard , I have an ambition to become a doctor. (my sister, abroad, been, although, has ) , I haven't. I want to be an engineer (if, at, poor, I'm , even) science. My boyfriend is thinking of going abroad , ( don't , though, him, I, want ) to go. (or, it, you, whether, like, ) not, you'll have to work.

• 英語長文ですが宜しくお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします! So basically, you don't want to be the type of person who only breaks looks to a relationship, because looks is a very small part when it comes to seeing the overall person. I've had to learn this overtime. For example, would you rather have a guy who is a 10 in looks, but lame and scores very low in everything else that's important to you or be with someone who has something to give in all categories which you find important? My mother use to tell me " usually too much of something isn't good." I've found this in life to be very true. I just felt the need to say by expressing to you a little about my views. I didn't say you think looks is everything, but by the things you say sometimes shows how important looks are to you, but I understand this because that's the world you have been brought up in. It's not your fault. But always understand your world and don't let it control you and make you who you are. I tell you that as your man and as a friend.

• 英文法など

I am going to go shopping for my new winter coat this weekend. のmy new のところが変な理由は何でしょうか。 When I saw my friend I ran across a street to talk to her. across a streetのところがおかしい理由は何でしょうか。 She is such a tough teacher.に対して I'll say.という答えが正しいようですが、ピンときません。 Do you need any help? に対してNo, I can do it on my own. なのかNo, I'll do it for myself.なのか。前者が正しいようですが、後者はどうしてだめなのでしょうか。 What a strange dog!に対しては Don't you know it? でしょうか。Its legs are short.でしょうか。前者はitをthatにするべきでしょうか。 Didn't I tell you to close the window?I didn't close the window. No, I didn't.でしょうか。後者のほうが良いのでしょうが、なんとなくそんな気がするだけです。

• なぜ日本人は「お世話になりました」とよく言うのですか?

なぜ日本人は「お世話になりました」とよく言うのですか? 外国のいる友達からこのようなメールをもらいました。 こちらで調べるまえにグーグルでは「o-sewa ni narimashita, Japanese why」といろいろとキーワードを変えて検索をして調べたのですが、見つけることができませんでした。英語で答えるのに、次のように言っても大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i got the mail form one of my friends who speak English. Before I ask you the questionl, I looked it on the Internet while changing many wornds to find out the information, but I couldn't .Sorry to inconvenience you. May I say to my friend like this ? ↓ You don't need to say "o-sewa ni narimashita"to me !! >_< It's no problem !! In Japan, it is said that when you are taken care of , you often say to others, "o-sewani narimashita ", even though someone don't take much care of you. It's like a Japanese custom's greeting to others when you meet people . Japanese often say like that ,even though you meet the person by chance in the streets etc. 回答者様の皆様へ。To answers to my question. Is it rather formal way of speaking to say "person"? その人、のことをperson というのはformal な言い方でしょうか?

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。