• 締切済み

教えて下さい!

下記の英文の(__)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れ、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい! will I be able to wake friends on the Internet? Yes,you will.Meeting people with ( 1 ) interests by joining in newsgroup or mailing list discussions ( 2 ) one of the main advantages and attractions of the Internet. 1. (A)alike (B)common (C)equal (D)same 2. (A)are (B)is (C)has (D)was Being able to discuss sensitive or controversial issues with strangers ( 3 ) remaining practically ( 4 ) can make for some very intimate and interesting conversations. 3. (A)at the time with (B)during (C)throughout (D)while at the same time 4. (A)anonymous (B)illegal (C)invisible to (D)unfamiliar with Of course,when you chat online,you won't be able to ( 5 ) your new friend's age,appearance,motives or even sex at first glance as you can in the “real world”of human contact. 5. (A)describe how (B)tell (C)understand that (D)wonder よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

will I be able to wake friends on the Internet? Yes,you will.Meeting people with ( 1 ) interests by joining in newsgroup or mailing list discussions ( 2 ) one of the main advantages and attractions of the Internet. インターネッで友達を作ることはできるでしょうか。(wake は make のまちがいですね?) できます。共通の興味を持つ人達と、ニュースグループやメールリストに参加することにより出会う際の、大きな利点で魅力の一つに、議論することがあります。 1.(B)common 2.(B)is ※discussions は個々の「議論」ではなく、「議論すること」で一つの動作を指しています。(A)以外の選択肢が単数対応なので、is を選ぶことができます。いわゆる受験テクニックです。 Being able to discuss sensitive or controversial issues with strangers ( 3 ) remaining practically ( 4 ) can make for some very intimate and interesting conversations. 慎重を要したり、物議を醸したりしそうな問題を見知らぬ人と議論しているのと同時に、事実上の匿名状態を保つことができれば、深くて興味の持てる会話へと導けることがある。 3.(D)while at the same time 4.(A)anonymous Of course,when you chat online,you won't be able to ( 5 ) your new friend's age,appearance,motives or even sex at first glance as you can in the “real world”of human contact. もちろんオンラインでチャットをする時は、人と人が出会う「現実の世界」とは違い、一見しただけで分かるようなこと、(例えば)新しい友達の年齢、外見、(ネットをする)動機、または性別でさえも分からないでしょう。 5.(B)tell

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

* 自信がないので控えていましたが、これまでのところ回答がついていないようなので投稿してみます。間違いがあれば、どなたか正しい回答を出される方がおられるかもしれません。なお、自信があっての投稿ではないので、説明は省略させていただきました。 > Will I be able to wake friends on the Internet? > Yes, you will. Meeting people with ( common ) interests by joining in newsgroup or mailing list discussions ( is ) one of the main advantages and attractions of the Internet.  インターネットで友人たちに気付かせることができますか?  はい、できます。ニュースグループやメーリングリストの討論に参加して、共通の関心事項を持つ人々と出会うことは、インターネットの主要なメリットでもあり魅力でもあります。 > Being able to discuss sensitive or controversial issues with strangers ( throughout ) remaining practically ( anonymous ) can make for some very intimate and interesting conversations.  ずっと匿名のままで、微妙な、あるいは意見の分かれる事柄について、赤の他人と論じることが出来るので、とても親密で興味深いやり取りをすることが可能なのだ。 > Of course, when you chat online, you won't be able to ( tell ) your new friend's age, appearance, motives or even sex at first glance as you can in the “real world”of human contact.  もちろん、「リアルの世界」 で接触する場合なら一目で分るのに、その新しい友人の年齢、見た目、動機、あるいは男女の別さえも、あなたがオンラインでチャットしている時には分らない。

関連するQ&A

• 次の穴埋めをお願いします。

1 There are lots of things you can do to make ( ) job application and interview successful. A you B your C they D their 2 Many other people may also be applying for the same job , so ( ) is important that you make a good impression. A this B that C it D he 3 When ( ) for a job , it is likely that you will be asked to fill in an application form or send a curriculum vitae. A apply B applying C applied D will apply

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

以下の文章の意味を教えて下さい。 You can choose to use two of the four monitors only. D-sub, DVI-D and HDMI monitors cannot be enabled at the same time. Besides, with the DVI-to=HDMI adapter, the DVI-D port can support the same features as HDMIport. ・two of the four monitors only ここのonlyはどれに掛かっているんすか? (2or4?) ・Besides,~ このBesidesは、前の文章の続きで「~を除いて」の意味ですか? ・the same features as HDMIport featuresは「特徴」と訳して、as~は「~のような」という意味ですか? 全体を通してよく分からないので、文章全体の意味も教えてくれると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )の中に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Buying online has never been faster or easier, but many associated risks (1) with the added speed and simplicity. Before you (2) your personal information such as your physical address, your credit-card number, or even your cellphone number, it is a good idea to check the security of the website. You (3) look for a sign or symbol that the website is secure in the address bar (or URL location). It is also a good idea to check the website's return, refund, and shipping policies. (1) a.are going to b.might come c.ought to have come d.should have come (2) a.share b.shared c.well share d.are sharing (3) a.able to b.is supposed to c.should d.were going to (4) a.On the contrary, you can exchange items anytime. b.As a result, you can choose a payment method. c.There is no reason why you have to keep your receipt. d.Because the shipping cost can sometimes be larger than the item you purchased. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

You may have lots of friends or Relatives who can spend time with you but later on, they still have to leave you behind but when you have a special partner, he or she will always be there for you when needed. 私は直訳しかできないので、全体的な意味がわかりません。 詳しい方、よろしくお願いします。

• 長文ですが翻訳をお願いできませんか?

長文ですが翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The element on your seventh house is water. This means your first impression will be on a subconscious intuitive level, an emotional impression, that your day to day mind may not recognize. Your first impression may be of a sympathetic person whom you can feel a kind of comforting affinity with. Feel that he is like you, the same sort of person deep down, however different he is on the surface. He will feel familiar to you someone you can be at ease with.. You’ll feel secure, safe underneath with him. He will make you feel cared for, and so the initial meeting on the everyday level will go much easier and smoother than you could probably envisage, almost before you notice it or are preoccupied with other things, it will materialize and become part of your life. He wont rush into the relationship but he will expect it to be lasting. To him you will look the faithful lasting type. His first impressions of you will be that he will see you as feminine looking and rather serious, you make take remarks he makes in jest too seriously. He will see you as a person of integrity and someone he could live with or marry. You will both have a feeling of kinship towards you. There will be a bit of magic too in these first impressions, he will seem sympathetic to you, and inspirational.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

Shoot at least one bullet out of ur right pistol Tap the reload button At the same time click to sprint Pull back on the anolog stick to stop yourself from running Hopefully you will be doing the glitch With this you will be able to run, shoot and stand still while holding on pistol out FPSゲームの操作方法です   お願いします。 直訳でいいです。

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 英語 文法 穴うめ

・(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。 1. I was born ( ) February 29, 1992.   a: in b: on c: at d: of 2. Steve bought that PC ( ) only ten dollars.   a: to b: at c: in d: for 3. The concert will start ( ) seven thirty.   a: in b: at c: on d: with 4. ( ) my stay in Kyoto, I visited many famous temples.   a: During b: While c: At d: In 5. Do not speak ( ) your mouth full.   a: on b: at c:in d: with よろしくお願いします。何度もすみません_(._.)_

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,