英語学校の試験問題:センセーショナルなタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語学校の試験問題に挑戦!正解は?
  • 海外旅行前に必要な英語表現とは?
  • ストレスフルな仕事からの脱出法とは?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イギリスの英語学校の試験です。答えを教えてください

There are 15 questions in this section. Complete each sentence with one appropriate word for each sentence. Contractions, e.g. didn't, count as one word. Capitalisation is also important. 46. __________ is a good idea to learn one or two expressions before you travel to another country. 47. The theatre was closed last night __________ to a fire alert. 48. If she'd been more careful, she __________ have had the accident. 49. Do you like my new kitchen? We __________ it put in last week. 50. That __________ be John at the door. He doesn't finish work until 5:30. 51. Nobody e-mailed me, __________ they? I'm expecting an important message. 52. I'll meet you at 6:00 __________ I have to stay late at the office. If I do, I'll call you. 53. Have you finished that report yet? No, I've __________ just started. 54. __________ the transport strike, I got to work on time. 55. In six months' time I'll have __________ with this company for twenty years. 56. __________ we need in this country is more money for education. 57. You __________ pay for your ticket in advance. You can buy it on the day. 58. It's amazing. __________ much money I earn, I never have any left at the end of the month. 59. My job is really __________ me down. It's incredibly stressful. 60. Have you got any aspirins? I think I've got a headache coming__________

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

46 It        *  It is a good idea to ~するのがよい 47 due(owing)   *    ~のために 48 wouldn't * 事故にあわなかっただろう 49 got(had) * 先週設置してもらった it=my new kitchen 50 can't * ジョンであるはずがない 51 did 52 unless * ~でない限り 53 now * 今始めたばかり 54 Despite * ~だが、にもかかわらず 55 been * be with=work for 勤める 56 What 57 needn't 58 However * however=no matter how どんなにたくさんかせいでも 59 getting * get someone down 落ち込ませる、疲れさせる 60 on * have 病気 coming on 病気になりかけている

alululun
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 久しぶりの文法試験で自信がなかったのですが、 upper intermediateのクラスになりました。

関連するQ&A

• イギリス英語学校入学試験、どれが正しい答えですか

There are 30 questions in this section. For each question, select the word or phrase that is missing: 1. Christina lives in Rome. ____________ Italian. She's She has It's It has 2. ____________ 12 people in this class. There's They are We are There are 3. What ____________ you do? I'm a doctor. are is do does 4. My sister lives in Germany, but she ____________ with me at the moment. stays is staying stayed stay 5. Who are ____________ people over there? this that these those 6. Is New York ____________ London? bigger that as big than bigger than the bigger than 7. Which is ____________ city in the world? the beautiful the beautifullest the more beautiful the most beautiful 8. My daughter spends hours ____________ on the phone. to talk by talking talking for talking 9. I like museums because I'm ____________ history. interesting in interesting of interested of interested in 10. Would you ____________ me with this suitcase. It's very heavy. mind help mind to help mind helping mind giving help 11. "You look tired." "Yes, ____________ the house all day." I've cleaned I did clean I'm cleaning I've been cleaning 12. A: "________ you like to go to the cinema with me?" B: "Yes, what's on?" Can Would Do Will 13. I started this book six months _______ and I haven't finished it yet. ago since past before 14. A: "How _______ time are you going to spend in London?" B: "About a month." long many often much 15. I nearly missed my train, but it _________ left because the driver was late too! wasn't didn't couldn't hadn't 16. A: "Where _____ BMW cars made?" B: "In Germany." were do are have 17. A: "Can you __________ me why you were late?" B: "I missed the train." explain say tell advise 18. When you're driving you __________ always carry your driving licence with you. ought shall have should 19. I'd love to buy that car, but unfortunately it's __________ expensive for me to afford. far too more than much more very much 20. A: "Is the weather forecast good?" B: "No. It __________ definitely snow this afternoon." might could would will 21. A: "I'll be with you in a second." B: "No hurry - __________ your time." waste take spend use 22. A: "We haven't had __________ customers for hours." B: "What, none?" enough much some any 23. There is no _______ in worrying about the future. reason point need good 24. Have you got __________ for a £10 note? I need some for the ticket machine. money change coins cash 25. A: "Can I get you a cup of coffee?" B: "I'd __________ tea, if you have it." prefer more sooner instead 26. Your car will be repaired _____ Friday. In fact you can collect it on Friday evening. in by to at 27. You won't be able to open this file __________ you have the right software. if unless because except 28. He is always late to work, __________ really annoys me. what that who which 29. I__________ ill, but I'd rather not __________ the doctor. It takes so long. felt, go feel, visited feel, visit felt, went 30. Every complaint has to be __________ to find out who is responsible. made out checked in seen through looked into

• イギリス英語学校試験、どれが必要ない答えですか

There are 15 questions in this section. For each question, select the word that is unnecessary. 31. I like listening to music on my way to home after school. Please choose... 1. I 2. like 3. listening 4. to 5. music 6. on 7. my 8. way 9. to 10. home 11. after 12. school. 32. Even the cheapest house costs as the equivalent of 10 years' salary. Please choose... 1. Even 2. the 3. cheapest 4. house 5. costs 6. as 7. the 8. equivalent 9. of 10. 10 11. years' 12. salary. 33. She's much more busier now she has some responsibility at work. Please choose... 1. She's 2. much 3. more 4. busier 5. now 6. she 7. has 8. some 9. responsibility 10. at 11. work. 34. Everybody thinks they are much different from everyone else. Please choose... 1. Everybody 2. thinks 3. they 4. are 5. much 6. different 7. from 8. everyone 9. else. 35. When we were at first married, we lived in a tiny little flat. Please choose... 1. When 2. we 3. were 4. at 5. first 6. married, 7. we 8. lived 9. in 10. a 11. tiny 12. little 13. flat. 36. The airport train was delayed and their plane had been taken off when they finally got there. Please choose... 1. The 2. airport 3. train 4. was 5. delayed 6. and 7. their 8. plane 9. had 10. been 11. taken 12. off 13. when 14. they 15. finally 16. got 17. there. 37. I suggest you to telephone later. She's gone to a meeting. Please choose... 1. I 2. suggest 3. you 4. to 5. telephone 6. later. 7. She's 8. gone 9. to 10. a 11. meeting. 38. A weight-loss drug has been discovered newly and should be on sale next year. Please choose... 1. A 2. weight-loss 3. drug 4. has 5. been 6. discovered 7. newly 8. and 9. should 10. be 11. on 12. sale 13. next 14. year. 39. I'm writing for finding more information about the job you advertised. Please choose... 1. I'm 2. writing 3. for 4. finding 5. more 6. information 7. about 8. the 9. job 10. you 11. advertised. 40. Did you remember to get a bread while you were at the shops? Please choose... 1. Did 2. you 3. remember 4. to 5. get 6. a 7. bread 8. while 9. you 10. were 11. at 12. the 13. shops? 41. I spend a lot more money on clothes than I am used to when I was younger. Please choose... 1. I 2. spend 3. a 4. lot 5. more 6. money 7. on 8. clothes 9. than 10. I 11. am 12. used 13. to 14. when 15. I 16. was 17. younger. 42. We've decided to relax ourselves at home in front of the TV tonight. Please choose... 1. We've 2. decided 3. to 4. relax 5. ourselves 6. at 7. home 8. in 9. front 10. of 11. the 12. TV 13. tonight. 43. The president will be working hardly to raise support for his economic policies before the coming election. Please choose... 1. The 2. president 3. will 4. be 5. working 6. hardly 7. to 8. raise 9. support 10. for 11. his 12. economic 13. policies 14. before 15. the 16. coming 17. election. 44. Fires are dangerous because the first time people who experience them it is often the real thing and then it's too late. Please choose... 1. Fires 2. are 3. dangerous 4. because 5. the 6. first 7. time 8. people 9. who 10. experience 11. them 12. it 13. is 14. often 15. the 16. real 17. thing 18. and 19. then 20. it's 21. too 22. late. 45. It was an absolutely exciting game, and the players were totally exhausted afterwards. Please choose... 1. It 2. was 3. an 4. absolutely 5. exciting 6. game, 7. and 8. the 9. players 10. were 11. totally 12. exhausted 13. afterwards.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• マーチ付属高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Can you use this machine? Do you know (    )(    )use this machine? (2)I got to the bus stop in ten minutes. It (    )(    )ten minutes to get to the bus stop. (3)He went to Tokyo at the age of eighteen. He went to Tokyo(    ) he(    ) eighteen. (4)This is the most interesting story that I have ever heard. I have(    )(    )(    )(    ) interesting story. (5)Health is the most important thing in our life. (    )is(    ) important as health in our life. (6)No other boy in the class is so clever as Jonny. (Jonnyを主語にして比較級を用いて) (7)She has visited Korea twice.(下線部が答えの中心となる疑問文に) (8)This tea is too hot for me to drink. (So~that 構文を用いて) (9)Everybody will laugh at him.(受動態の文に) (10)Who broke this window? (受動態の文に)

• 大至急!英語の出来る方助けてください。

DearOO Thank you for your email...... Our premium unit has already been reserved. We can show you the premium unit and if you would like to stay there, you would have to transfer before 08 Aug since this is the time it has been reserved. The cost is POOOO/mo + electricity. Meantime, we have our regular one bedroom unit at POOOOO/mo + electricity...... We can discuss this when you arrive here.... We have your reservation for OO Jul - OO Aug for one month stay for 2 adults in our one bedroom unit at POOOOOO/mo + electricity. Our front desk phone no. is OOOOO We welcome you and look forward to seeing you at OOOOOO この英文を日本語にしてください。よろしく御願い致します。

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 英語 中学書き換え!!

1、I went to see her last night.(7語に書き換え) 2、I said to myself, ‘This is the dif problem.(8) 3、He doesn`t have any friends in his class.(7) 4、My brother got me the concert ticket.(8) 5、What do you call this flower in your country?(8) カッコに中はすべて、書き換えの数字です。 それと、わやくもおねがいします!!!><; 今日の夜、6時45分までにできればおねがいします!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 答えを教えて下さい

(  )に適語を入れて下さい 1A lot of young people volunteer ( )NGOs. 2Do you have a case to put this CD ( )? 3She put all her energy ( ) sterting a new business. 日本語を参考にして(   )内に適語を入れてください 1ジョンがしたことは、私には理解できない。 What Jonh did is ( ) our understanding. 2すみませんが、何か筆記用具をお持ちですか? Excuse me , but do you have something to write ( ) ? (   )内の語句を適当な形にして入れてください。ただし、1語とはかぎりません。 1Judy's dream is to be a pianist. She (practice) the piano for 15 years. 2There are many kinds of painting techniques (create) by Aboriginal painters. 3It is very strange that two people (look) at the same picture see different things. 4Jim (wait) for one month when the answer to his letter arrived. 日本語を参考にして英文を完成させてください。 1君が何を言おうとも、僕は決心を変えるつもりはないよ。 No ( ) , I won't chenge my mind. 2この機械が人類にとって大いに役立つものなのかどうか、私には分からない。 I don't know ( ).

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。